Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 7 Double Trouble

by orieo82 0 reviews

Katie and Sadie have teamed up to give two boys nightmares

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 4727 words

-1Illiterate
Meanwhile Katie and Sadie both looked gloomy knowing everyone that got invited to TDI were having daughters and were invited back and they weren't.
Katie(Moaning) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sade what are we going to do?
Sadie: Well I've been watching the news lately and I've noticed all the girls that had daughters kidnapped boys in order to do it.
Katie(Smiling Deviously) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Sadie are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Sadie: We turn ourselves younger and redo TDI all over again?
Katie: Close but no we're going to find boys to become girls too, it'll be our greatest achievement.
Sadie(Hugging Katie) Genius but where are we going to find two boys to kidnap?
Katie points outside where Chris and a cameraman were on the yard laughing.
Chris: Meet the only two girl's not invited back to TDI Preschool Edition Katie Chalmers and Sadie Matthews man they must be really sad right now.
Sadie: Dibs on the cameraman, I mean he's already round I'll just make him rounder and you can get the host with the most.
Katie grinned as she and Sadie walked on the front lawn where their potential daughters waited.
Sadie(Grabbing the camera) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII mom, this just in Chris and creepy, stalker, cameraguy become Katie Annabeth Chalmers II and Sadie Gretchen Matthews II
Katie(Grabbing Chris) Come along sweetie mama has plans for you and the creepy, stalker, cameraguy.
Sadie pulled the cameraguy into the house the camera following her as she giggled blowing fog onto the lens and all's we hear are two men screaming.
Sadie(Grinning) Usually it takes more until a boy screams at the sight of me, but hey I'm just glad you can't dash away like the others.
Cameraman: I was hired by Chris talk to him about this.
Sadie: I'd much rather talk to you alone cameraman, I think you and I will make the perfect mama and son cameraman you're petrified of me like I am of my mom.
Cameraman: You don't even know my name.
Sadie: You look like a John Walters to me.
Cameraman: All right now that's creepy.
Sadie(Pulling John's nametag off) Nope that's just my amazing reading skills, and besides nobody will even notice you're gone.
John: And you think people will notice if you're a new mommy?
Sadie(Stretching) Yep I'm going to make you a three year old and cute and last but not least chubby.
John: I already am chubby.
Sadie(Handing John a cheesecake) Eat up princess mama doesn't have all night to wait on you ya know
John looked nervously at the cheesecake not knowing it would change his appearance drastically.
Sadie: Come on it's not that bad it's homemade and the crust is made from real Graham crackers yummy for your tummy.
John(Sniffing the cheesecake) I guess it smells all right but where are the cherries?
Sadie(Pouring canned cherries on the cheesecake) Satisfied now eat it, I didn't spend all day slaving over a hot stove for my princess to starve.
John: Prince I'm a boy so I'd be a prince.
Sadie(Grinning deviously) Right my little prince now eat up please.
John ate half the cheesecake as Sadie grinned seeing his stomach bulge out over his pants and she saw her as a three year olds appetite growing in John.
Sadie: Eat up munchkin we still have so much to do before we pack for camp.
John(Mouthful of cheesecake) Did you say something?
Sadie: Nope just eat and enjoy my cheesecake it was a hard days work and my blood sweat and tears went into that cheesecake.
John didn't know how literally Sadie was talking as he finished the cake and he shrank into a three year old as Sadie’s shadow towered over him.
Sadie: Now you've gone and ruined your dinner but knowing you sweet pea you'd still be hungry like mommy always was, I could polish off a cheesecake and still eat a medium rare steak in a second flat.
John screamed fearfully as Sadie grabbed him and led him to her house where a steak was waiting for him to eat.
Sadie(Pushing the plate to John) Eat up sweetie you still need some meat on those bones, and for dessert I baked you a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies with Ice Cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, nuts, a cherry, and a one liter bottle of Coke the dessert of champions trust me I know.
John moaned as his stomach rumbled and a fork was tossed to him with already cut steak on the plate.
Sadie: Yummy for your tummy princess, and no I didn't stutter I said princess now eat up.
John(Little boy voice) But I'm a boy a boy can't be a princess.
Katie(Nodding) I have a plan and it will work now eat up before I force feed you that steak.
John gulped forking the steak into his mouth and Sadie poured steak sauce on the side of the plate grinning down at him.
Sadie: Grape soda it always was my fave as a little girl and I think you'll like it too.
John chugged the soda down as he grew smaller and Sadie cackled seeing John not even able to reach the table.
Sadie(Picking up John's fork) Looks like being a cameraguy is going to be the last thing on your mind.
John having no choice swallowed the steak as Sadie cackled and skipped around him.
Sadie: You and I are going to be like bacon and eggs sweetness just like my mom and I were.
John gulped when he heard this as Sadie's cackle echoed across the night sky.
Katie giggled as she led Chris to her room where we see her not in her usual attire but in a pink two piece bikini and she smiled down at Chris.
Katie: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you thought you could keep Sadie and I away from TDI Preschool Edition but you'll be learning your ABC's there while mommy and Auntie Sadie kick back and relax.
Chris: Look we couldn't bring everybody back to TDI this year the producers wouldn't have it, so we just brought back the girl's we thought could hack it.
Katie: Sadie and I can hack it better than any of those floozies you invited back Chris, now you'll suffer the wrath of Katie Annabeth Chalmers.
Katie cackled as Chris was pulled to a sleeping bag and Katie giggled putting the Powerpuff Girls Movie on.
Katie: Hope you like it it's always on due to it's Sadie and my favoritest movie ever.
Chris: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is a girl's movie.
Katie: Sha of course it is you're not going to be a boy anymore my pretty, pretty princess which reminds mama.
Katie pulled out a doll dressed as a ballerina and was shoved in Chris's hands as Katie laughed maniacally.
Katie(Ruffling Chris's hair) My favorites Blossom but you can chose whoever you want.
Chris screamed fearfully as Katie closed and locked her bedroom door leaving a rescue party hard to come by.
Katie(Going through her closet) No, no, no, no, no, and no where are all my jammies when I was a sweet little three year old?
Katie finally found a box as her eyes shot to evil and cackled opening the box to find all the clothes she was looking for.
Katie(Pulling pink bunny footies out) These were my fave as a little girl, I met Sadie wearing these same PJ's for Halloween in 1995.
Chris: I will so not be wearing those.
Katie(Grinning) As my mom always told me it's these or nothing, and I wouldn't mind nothing either.
Chris screamed as Katie giggled pulling her bathing suit off and approaching him nude with her lips puckered.
Katie: How are those bunny footies looking now future boyfriend and father to my kids if you don't wear them.
Chris grabbed the pajama's as rose pink underwear were also thrown to him.
Katie: See now we're making progress Chris, even if I have to be the thing that keeps you in line I'll do that.
Chris screamed as his butt and legs became small and Katie sneered her shadow covering him.
Katie(Listening) What's that I hear Chris, sounds like the no rescue party to me what about you?
Chris(Moaning) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my belly hurts.
Katie(Grabbing a pizza box) Did anybody order a pizza?
Chris licked his lips when he saw hamburger on it not knowing the hamburger were souls Katie collected along the way of finding a boy weak enough to be her daughter.
Chris(Grabbing a slice) MMMMMMMMMM this smells good I wonder how it tastes.
Katie: Hurry up and eat itty bitty me we still have bathtime to get through and camp packing to do.
Chris saw the hamburger begging for his help as he threw the slice at Katie as she blew the rug lint off and swallowed it whole.
Katie: I thought soul food sounded pretty good he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee I kill myself.
Chris(Running at her) Allow me to help you stupid, peppy, annoying, witch of a teen.
Katie picked Chris up and carried him to the bathroom where the tub was filled with suds and Katie giggled placing Chris on the toilet seat and taking his pajama's off.
Katie: Tubby time Chris then after this we can have our own sleepover seeing Sadie and her daughter are already on their way to camp Wawnakwa for orientation which we'll go through tomorrow.
Chris: I'll never share a sleepover with a girl who thinks pizza needs to beg for help.
Katie: So sue me I thought you'd enjoy mama's new pizza shop, I call it All The Lost Souls he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Chris: In case you haven’t noticed I still have my pajama's on, exactly how are you going to make me take a bath now?
Katie(Raising her arms) I have my ways sweetie believe mommy has her ways, and soul food will be your number one choice of food soon enough.
Green smoke surrounded the bathroom as Chris fainted and Katie giggled when she heard more boys coming to rescue Chris.
Katie: Looks like All The Lost Souls is going to be booming soon, and also I think My munchkin's going to love being the only daughter seeing she'll get all the attention.
Meanwhile we come back to Sadie who is forcing a crying John into the bathtub.
Sadie: It's crazy how you and I are alike, I hated tubby time when I was a mini too, but my mom always made me take one.
John(Squirming) Anything you want just please don't make me a little girl.
Sadie(Tickling John's chin) Are you kidding you're my one way ticket into TDI Preschool Edition as Chris is Katie’s.
John moaned as his toes and fingers were smaller and Sadie cackled evilly and deeply as blue sparkly nail polish was on his toes, and purple sparkly nail polish was on his fingers.
Sadie: I forgot how much I was into sparkles as a kid, man you my sweet princess are going to be the spitting image of mama.
John screamed as his stomach rumbled again and Sadie forced a whole Strawberry Shortcake into it as his tummy bulged and morphed until Sadie saw her figure at three.
Sadie: It's almost done sweetie, then we'll be going to camp early and I'll introduce you to the snack shack that's where I spent most of my time when I was at camp.
John screamed as his hips became bigger, his chest was flatter, his hair turned from brown to black, and he grew pigtails as Sadie giggled at him.
Sadie: And veuola we have Sadie Gretchen Matthews II and now let's make sure you can never fight back again shall we?
John shook his head no as Sadie nodded giggling as her chest became a vacuum and sucked her fat into John until she was satisfied with John's weight.
Sadie(Giggling and grabbing John's camera) This is Sadie Gretchen Matthews saying nah nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhh I have a daughter, and any rescue party to come by here will meet my dreampowers.
John moaned as he quickly became Sadie at three and she pointed the camera on him as he was transformed and held a triumphant grin.
Sadie: You see no more John Walters just Sadie Gretchen Matthews II my daughter and now as I said now rescue parties or suffer.
The last of John Walters moaned as Sadie saw the hair go from pigtails to straight jet black hair then quickly back to pigtails.
Sadie: This is Sadie Matthews saying Goodbye John Walters you'll have a better life with me, and this is Sadie Matthews signing off.
John's soul shot into Sadie's oversized stomach as she cackled and smiled into the camera.
Sadie(Grinning triumphantly) Back to you Katie.
Back at Katie's house we see her targeting the rescue party for Chris and it was only one boy as her grin was wider.
Katie(Skipping down the stairs in a skimpy nightgown) You're going to have to do better than that Chris.
The boy shivered in fear as he could feel the prescience of Katie in the house and the prescience didn't seem very nice.
Katie: One boy against my powers to look beautiful I mean come on Chris you can do better.
The boy reached a room with millions of pictures of Katie on them and he had no idea that he just signed his death.
Boy(Trying the doors) Locked, locked, locked, locked, and locked perfect so how am I supposed to find this witch?
Katie(Cackling) Here let me give you a helping hand kid.
One of the pictures grabbed the boy literally and he was being pulled by a force stronger than him and Katie cackled seeing the boy absorbing into a picture with her lips puckered.
Katie: Awwwwwwwww were you looking for little old me?
Boy: Look Chalmers what have you done with Chris?
Katie(Applying lip gloss) Well Jordan that's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you.
Jordan: That didn't answer my question.
Katie: I made Chris my daughter only not yet, but soon he's going to be my daughter.
Jordan(running at Katie) Not if I can help it you stupid bitch.
Katie tisked John sticking her foot out and making him fall in front of her as she giggled puckering her lips like the picture as Jordan screamed fearfully.
Katie(cackling) That picture always wanted a boy with me in it, now hold still and I'll make it come true.
Jordan ran off as Katie chased him cackling until he reached what looked like the living room and he shut and locked the windows and the only door in the room.
Jordan(Smiling) Beat that you stupid bitch.
Katie on the other side giggled as she became 50 FT and she turned into Katienormica like Ginormica her dream ego.
Katie(Ripping the door off the hinges) Knock knock anybody home?
Jordan screamed in fear as he was lifted up and carried by giant Katie back to the picture room as she cackled at him.
Katie(Making a heart with her fingers) You and I are in the middle Jordan, Now give mama some sugar.
Katie puckered her lips and lifted Jordan to her lips and made him kiss her as she transformed back into Katie Annabeth Chalmers smiling at a lovestruck Jordan.
Katie(Kissing Jordan again) See now that wasn't so bad was it, the cool thing is I can become Katienormica at will, whenever I feel like torturing a bully in reality too.
Jordan: But I'm not a giant boy how is this going to work out?
Katie(Producing needles) I just need to give you these shots once and only once and then you'll be giant like Katienormica and we'll live happily ever after.
Jordan saw they were steroids as he ran off and Katie ran after him becoming Katienormica again cackling.
Katienormica: Sorry Jordan but you didn't make the cut, I want a boy who can't resist me, unfortunately you can.
Jordan got to Katienormica's room with a bank vault door as it locked and he saw a game system set up.
Jordan: I guess it couldn't hurt to play seeing the big dummy won't get me here.
Jordan turned the TV on and then the game system as Katienormica giggled pink smoke going into the system and the TV.
Jordan(Reading the credits) Katienormica meets her match sounds like a cool game.
Jordan pressed start and the colors on the TV swirled grabbing Jordan and throwing him into the TV.
Katie picked the remote up cackling as Jordan eeped in fear at Katienormica targeting him.
Katie: Come to Katienormica you little mouse, the easiest trick ever is the videogame system.
Katienormica: I will make you love me Jordan Marsh.
Jordan screamed fearfully as Cold Hard Bitch played in the background and Katie danced to the song as Katienormica mimicked her.
Katienormica: I love this song Jordan don't you?
Jordan somehow shot lasers out of his eyes and made Katienormica stunned as he ran off not knowing Katie was controlling him.
Katie: Jump little Jordan jump to your doom because Katienormica can't be defeated she's indestructible and stuff.
Chris finally came to and grabbed Jordan's remote from Katie as she grinned growing a glove on her right hand cackling.
Katie: You forgot the power glove Chris and it's great to see you back, meet Katienormica and get used to her because your mama is about to let you have her seeing she's great with kids especially weak ones.
Katienormica grabbed Jordan as Chris gulped and Katie grinned throwing her wrists back like she was throwing something and Katienormica did the same thing throwing Jordan.
Jordan(Eating an apple) Yes I powered up meet Super Jordan Katienormica.
Jordan threw apples thinking it would blow Katienormica up but she ate one after the other cackling deeply as Katie giggled laying on the floor as Katienormica did the same thing swallowing the apples.
Katienormica: Got anymore Apples are especially good in pies and now to make you love me or torture you some more.
Jordan eeped running into what he thought was the boys locker room as Katie's eyes became evil slits grabbing a towel she used for a shower earlier and rolling it into a whip.
Katie: Sorry Jordan wrong door now to pay the price.
Katienormica copied Katie's words as he ran and the towel whipped Jordan as he cried in pain until he reached a dead end and Katie and Katienormica grinned as Katie lifted her foot and Katienormica did the same kicking Jordan onto the floor giggling as she stood over him.
Katie: Now fall in love with me, fall in love with me, fall in love with me, fall in love with me, fall in love with me, or this suffering continues.
Jordan started spitting blood as Katienormica copied Katie's words and the ground in the game disappeared at the end of the ground as Katie lifted her hands and Katienormica did the same lifting Jordan up.
Katienormica: One last chance Jordan kiss me or suffer the ultimate price you weakling.
Jordan shook his head no as he was thrown into the hole and Ginormica and Katie both cackled as Jordan screamed being caught by Katienormica.
Katienormica: I'll take that as a yes?
Jordan(Spitting in Katienormica's face) Go to hell you oversized teen.
Katienormica angrily squeezed Jordan as her hair became pure white and she grew black gloves and a black suit as she giggled her lips puckered as Katie pressed a big blue button on her glove and Jordan puckered too.
Katienormica: We're going to live happily ever after Jordan I promise.
Jordan unpuckered his lips and Katienormica bored with him tossed him over the edge hanging on to him again as her head appeared under her legs and she snapped his underwear and a scream was heard as Jordan joined souls taken by Katienormica and Katie.
Katienormica(Cackling) There are other boys for me to marry Katie.
Katie: Hey what do you know I beat my high score he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Before Chris could object Katie grabbed him and carried him back to the tub filled with bubbles as he was thrown in and Chris knew his life was finally over.
Katie: After this mommy is going to introduce you to Katienormica your new friend, she's going to join the sleepover festivities too.
Chris(Closing his eyes) Another boy is coming to save me and I would love to see you deal with him.
Katie(Smiing) Aren't you sweet you found a boyfriend for Katienormica, and you'll be her soon so this boy better be cute, even if he isn't Katienormica will still date him she isn't picky.
Chris gulped as Katie nodded giggling as the boy Chris sent next was Cody from TDI and Katie raised her arms becoming huge and ripping the door off the bathroom hinges and Cody gulped at her size.
Katienormica: Awwwwwwwwwwwww don't be scared Cody your all for the ladies I know that, Katie knows that, and you know that now pucker up.
Cody weaker than Jordan puckered up as Katienormica snatched him up kissing him as he kissed her back and she cackled in triumph.
Katienormica: Now you and I are inseparable and I'll get even with all your enemies, then we'll be married and little Katie isn't safe from me.
Chris: Cody you don't need her she's huge and where will she find a dress in her size?
Cody(Staring in awe) She's beautiful the white hair, her size, her lips it's all gorgeous.
Katienormica(Smiling down at him) I am aren't I, now come on we have love to make plus I'm making you as bog as me, we're going to be giants together forever.
Cody smiled finally having a girlfriend as Katienormica broke in two and Katie was back giggling and walking into the bathroom to finish making Chris her daughter.
Katie: Cody honestly Chris he flirted with all the girl's in TDI and now he's finally getting the girl he deserves Katienormica and Cody I think they'll make a great couple.
Chris saw himself grow smaller as Katie giggled washing the dirt from him and giggling as he screamed in pain and Sadie walked up with her video camera.
Sadie: I should have mentioned Katienormica, Katie created her after we saw Monsters VS. Aliens and she made her indestructible so good luck beating her when you become her that is.
Katie: And that will be really soon because this transformation is taking shorter than I thought it would.
Chris saw his hair grow into pigtails as Katie grinned taking the elastics out and washing his hair as his body molded into three year old Katie's as Sadie documented it all.
Sadie: And this is Sadie Matthews with the evening report Chris Masterson is finally catching the girl bug a lot of boys caught but he's the first TDI boy to catch it and let's see how he likes it.
Katie and Sadie cackled as Chris finally caught Katie's Katieisms and she wrapped him in a towel with one more thing she wanted him to experience.
Katie: Come along Kate there's one more thing left for us to do, and that's to make you and Katienormica such good friends.
Chris gulped as Katie led him to Katienormica's room where Cody and her were kissing and she saw little Katie her eyes evil as Chris was set up to a machine and Katie's imagination worked overtime sending Katienormica into Chris.
Katie: Squirm little guinea pig there's no escaping Katienormica now.
Katienormica became a three year old as Cody in reality also became three and Katie used her imagination on him and Cody became as big as Katienormica at three and Katie giggled.
Katie(Smiling) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww young love it can't be beat.
Cody moaned as he became bigger and Chris screamed as Katienormica worked her magic turning him into three year old her and Katie.
Katie: And we're done and to all the rescue parties out there the Katienormica Craze has begun and she's stronger now than she was as an adult.
Chris(Moaning) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't resist being a girl.
Katie: Sade get that camera on him time to get our scoop.
Sadie: Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd here's Katie with the big news.
Katie: See this sweet little girl well she's not going to be so small in a minute or so, she's going to be Katienormica and then she's going to be her all the time as she grows up she grows taller.
Sadie: And we're joining TDI Preschool Edition so the youngins better watch out.
Katie: Sooooooooooo without further ado here's Katienormica.
Chris became a little girl as he grew taller and Sadie zoomed in on him as he ripped the clothes he was wearing and Katie giggled seeing Chris's new underwear and knew she was going to spend a fortune on clothes for him.
Sadie: Bask in the glory of Tikenormica she'll win TDi because she's going to be the biggest tike there making challenges easier.
Katie: And with the prize money we'll by an antidote for her to control Katienormica just in case she wants to be a normal little girl, and she can scare bullies into oblivion with a new video game I made for her.
Sadie: Now let's get your oversized girl packed and my little girl packed Kate.
Katie: Good deal I have to find some clothes for my oversized munchkin, I'm sure Ginormica wouldn't mind sharing seeing she lives next door.
Sadie: All right and I'll take little Sadie back home so we can pack.
Sadie II: Look mama that girl's so bbbbbbbiiiiiigggggggg, I'd love to be her friend.
Katie(Rubbing Sadie II's hair) That can be arranged munchkin.
Sadie II: Goodie goodie gumdrops I think I found an alliance with the biggest girl at camp.
Katie: Good now why don't you run along I have a sleepover to get through, and a camp bus to catch tomorrow.
Sadie II: Sleepover did I hear sleepover?
Katie(Smiling) That's right sleepover.
Sadie II: Can I stay mommy please?, Katienormica and I will be extra special good I promise, plus you said sleepover's were a must for me right?
Sadie nodded as Sadie II gave her the puppy dog eyes and Sadie smiled nodding and Katie got them too and she nodded giggling.
Katienormica: Mama I would love for her to spend the night, can we watch Monsters VS. Aliens?
Katie: Sure plus all the other kid movies you want, and snacks galore tonight so get your fill before you have to eat chef's nasty cooking.
The girls giggled as Katie and Sadie were far from giggling and the girls stopped laughing.
Katie: I think Katienormica would love the food seeing it'd just go right through her only not literally.
Katie said not literally because she saw Katienormica looking down hoping to not be a ghost.
The two littlest girls were led to Katienormica's room which was big so she didn't get hurt
Katie(Placing two sleeping bags on the floor) Katienormica's is the biggest one, now I'll get sheets and blankets if you'd like to use those.
Katienormica and Sadie II shouted with glee like Katie and Sadie did at camp and Katie and Sadie giggled seeing themselves in their daughter.
Katienormica: Let Monsters VS. Aliens begin.
Sadie II(Giggling) I like Bob he's funny and likes ham.
Katienormica: I like Ginormica because I can relate to her.
Katienormica and Sadie II giggled as they watched their movie and clothes were packed by Katie and Sadie Katienormica's clothes being in four suitcase’s them being so big along with toys and makeup.
Katie: Look out camp here comes Katienormica Ginormica daughter, I have another boy in mind for me.
Evil laughter was heard as a dart was thrown at Duncan's picture and Katie knew him and Courtney called it quits long ago.
What happens to Katienormica read part 8 Ginormica’s Not So Little Girl and reply to part 7
Sign up to rate and review this story