Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 8 Katie Strikes Back

by orieo82 0 reviews

Katie has found a new boy and this boy's stronger than she thought

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-03-06 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 3145 words

-1TrainWreck
Katienormica was placed under Ginormica's care the next day as Katie grinned evilly knowing she had Duncan right where she wanted him.
Katie: Sade find out all you can about little Mr. Badboy Duncan and start with his address and we'll go from there.
Sadie nodded getting on the TDI website and hacking into personal records finding Duncan's address.
Sadie: 124 Ridgemont way Los Angeles California Kate, I sense Sadie II me and you are on our way to Cali-forn-IA.
Katie: Yep and Katienormica and her new mother too, Duncan's not going to leave my grasp again.
Katie tried getting Duncan to date her after TDA but he said he was in love with Courtney and that scarred Katie for life.
Sadie: All right let's get rearing to go, go go like Kai Lan Kate, after all tomorrow is camp orientation and we need to think about that too.
Katie: Don't be such a worrywart Sade we're going to make camp orientation with Katie II intact.
Sadie: Just as long as we'll all be back I'm in, I mean Duncan will so not deny my BFF boyfriendship.
Katie hugged Sadie as Sadie II bounced on the balls of her feet glad to be on her first trip with her mom and her BFF.
Katie(Walking across the street) Just two more things to pick up and we're off.
Ginormica and Katienormica ran from the house both normal size as Katienormica held a prideful grin.
Katienormica: I figured out how to control our powers ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa.
Ginormica: Yep and now we can become taller than tall or normal size thanks to my cutie pie.
Katie: Cool now let's go we're on a schedule here.
Sadie: That's right now hop to it and let's get going yall.
Everyone piled into Sadie's Hummer and sped off to the airport.
Sadie II: We can go gift shop shopping Katienormica, I mean nothing says BFF like gift shop things.
Sadie: You got that right munchkin, Auntie Katie and I love gift shopping all the time.
Once the Hummer reached the airport Katienormica and Sadie II screamed with glee as Sadie and Katie giggled seeing themselves in Sadie II and Katienormica.
Sadie: And it's off we go to sunny Los Angeles to turn a bad boy into a pretty, pretty princess.
The small girls ran through the gift shop picking up candy as Katie and Sadie smiled leading them both to the plane along with Ginormica.
Katie(Packing a bag) Duncan I do hope Blossom is your favorite Powerpuff Girl and name because if not it will be.
Cackling was heard as the plane lifted off and Blossom underwear and a jumper and shirt also with Blossom on them panned into view.
Katie: Blossom everything Duncan you are so not going to be a bad boy after today, Blossom Utonium will fight the bad boy from you.
The plane ride made Sadie II and Katienormica drowsy as they fell right to sleep and Ginormica and Sadie smiled at their daughters.
Katie(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Maybe Blossom and Bubbles everything will be better but no Blossom's just the ticket for Duncan.
Sadie: Duncan sure has a clingy mommy on his hands, Katie still has the animals she had as a kid all because she smothers them with love.
Ginormica: She looks like she would, I mean Katienormica has been smothered I can see it.
Sadie: And so will Duncan and his Blossom wardrobe, I mean Blossom is the leader of the PPG's and now he will be decked out in all Blossom attire.
Ginormica nodded smiling as Sadie and Katie both did the same, Katie packing more Blossom stuff to force onto Duncan.
Katie: Skirts check, undies check, jumper check, shoes check, socks check, Halloween Costume check, toys check, and bedsheets, blanket, and pillowcase check yep it's all here.
The plane landed in LAX as Sadie, Katie, Ginormica, Sadie II, and Katienormica ran to hail a taxi and Katie gave the cabbie Duncan's address sneering the whole way there.
Katie(Sneering) Blossom Emma Chalmers here we come, man Duncan's going to hate having me for a mama because I'm so clingy.
Sadie and Ginormica cackled as the two youngest girls Sadie II and Katienormica were asleep.
Katie: The poor tikes must be jetlagged, but they'll be awake once the clingy Sadie comes out for Duncan believe that.
The cabbie started toward Duncan's address as Sadie giggled demonically finally going to have the little girl she wanted to raise as her own.
Sadie: And once Duncan's gone then we can focus on getting the rest of the girl's daughters and then the leftover boys will be flirting tools for our little ones.
Katie: Hell yea I like that idea because then my Blossom can flirt her takuss off just like me.
The cabbie got stuck in traffic as Katie sighed angrily and the cabbie looked back at her.
Cabbie: You’re in a rush to get to this place aint ya?
Katie: More than you know so what's the ETA on this traffic cabbie?
Cabbie: If I had to guess 10 15 minutes tops.
Sadie: We can so deal right Kate?
Katie(Sighing) I guess we don't have a choice Sade.
Cabbie: Keep your skirt on we're almost through this traffic already.
As soon as they were through the traffic Katie squealed excitedly as they turned onto Ridgemont way and found 124.
Katie(Sneering) Duncan get ready for Katie he, he, he, he, heeeee, there's no escape from me now.
Katie knocked on the door as Mrs. Kennedy Duncan's mom answered and Katie grinned dimples and all as soon as the door opened.
Katie: Hey Duncan's madre I have business with Duncan and I was hoping you could help.
Mrs. Kennedy: What is this about?
Katie(Holding her hand out) Katie Chalmers at your service and I have a proposition for you.
Mrs. Kennedy(Leading Katie in) You have my undivided attention Katie was it?
Katie(Nodding) yes and now for my proposition I think your son needs a firmer hand and I can give it to him.
Mrs. Kennedy(Linking her fingers together) I'm listening Katie.
Katie(Pulling out posterboards) I ask you Mrs. Kennedy what is the sweetest thing on Earth?
Mrs. Kennedy: A baby girl?
Katie(Sneering) Exactly and I have the perfect plan and I'll make sure it works with some help from you.
Mrs. Kennedy: Just tell me what to do Katie.
Katie(Handing Mrs. Kennedy Duncan's birth certificate) Make Duncan my daughter and allow me to deal with him in my own way.
Mrs. Kennedy wasted no time signing the birth certificate as Katie giggled being led to Duncan's room.
Mrs. Kennedy: Even as a girl he'll be a delinquent because his dad was one before him and it's in the genes.
Katie(Smiling) Well the genes are going to skip a generation Mrs. Kennedy.
Mrs. Kennedy(Shaking her head) Just don't be surprised if your little princess is wearing black leather and knocking off candy stores at seven years old.
Katie: It's nice to know what to expect Mrs. Kennedy but I'm sure I can handle him as a her.
Mrs. Kennedy(Opening Duncan's door) He's in school right now so if you have any traps to set into place now's the time.
Katie(Pulling Blossom slippers from her bag) I'll just place these by his bed, I'll cover his underwear drawer with girlie undies, I'll cover the closet with nightgowns, and I'll cover his toybox with all Blossom toys.
Mrs. Kennedy:All right then I'll leave you to your work Katie, I have better things to do anyway.
Katie placed the Blossom slippers conveniently by Duncan's bed as she ripped through his room replacing all his boy clothes with girl clothes and putting Powerpuff Girl Blossom bedsheets and blankets on his bed.
Katie: A decorating I will do, a decorating I will do heigh ho the Derry O a decorating I will do.
Katie taped pictures of Blossom all over Duncan's bedroom giggling at how he was going to react when he saw how girly his room looked now.
Katie: Let's see him resist me now, let's see him say no to me now.
Katie heard the door downstairs slam as she packed all of Duncan's new clothes except for one outfit she was planning to make him wear that day.
Duncan(Outside his room) There's no need to act loony mom I'm home now and I'll always be here to see you.
Mrs. Kennedy walked with Duncan into his room as he kicked his boots off and Katie hiding under his bed quickly pushed the slippers in place of the slippers he was going to put on.
Duncan(putting the Blossom slippers on) My slippers are getting small I guess I'll buy some new ones today sometime.
Katie giggled as Mrs. Kennedy did the same seeing Duncan’s ankles and feet shrink.
Katie: Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Duncan or should I say Blossom Emma Chalmers, you had a chance to date me and we could be getting serious with our relationship by now if you had said yes.
Duncan(Trying to take the slippers off) Hey what's going on?, why won't the stupid slippers come off?
Katie(Grinning) Because their going to your favorite things to wear now, I wore those from three all the way until I turned seven and my mom made me throw them out for regular shoes.
Duncan: All right I get it Courtney's over me and you want my love now, and I'll give it to you if you help me get these slippers off.
Mrs. Kennedy: Man it's going to feel great not to have to visit the police station to bail you out, start an argument I know I can't win, and I'll have the whole house to myself because I'm not having anymore kids.
Katie(skipping up to Duncan) Now we work on that figure of yours and your obsession with Blossom Utonium, mine was huge and yours will be too.
Duncan: And what if I fight the girl inside of me?
Katie(Giggling) Are you kidding me?, I was the girly girls to end all girly girls when I was three so fighting three year old me off will be impossible.
Duncan gulped as Katie's shadow loomed over him and she ripped his bad boy clothes off replacing them with a pair of white underwear, white frilly socks, a short skirt, and a Blossom top that said girls rule in magenta glitter.
Katie: Now this will be what you wear today for the ride on the airplane, when we get home mama will order us up some dinner and then your Blossom nightgowns because there's so many to choose from will be picked by you and then it's off to dreamland until camp orientation tomorrow.
Duncan moaned in pain as his body shrank and Katie giggled seeing his green mohawk get replaced by long, black, hair and she could see that soon Duncan and her would be one and the same.
Katie(Twirling around Duncan) TDI Preschool Edition will be your crown jewel, going there and winning it will be a mission for Blossom Utonium herself ore Blossom Emma Chalmers herself.
Duncan(Weak) You're- crazy- Courtney- will- expect- to- see- me- at- T-D-I- this- year- you- crazy- peppy- weird- boy- smothering- girl.
Katie: Well I took control of two boys in the past two days so yea I guess I am boy smothering aren't I?
Duncan was snatched up by Katie as him mom smiled turning his room into a spare room and Duncan knew like it or not Blossom Emma Chalmers was now him.
Katie(Playfully poking Duncan’s nose) This will be your first trip on an airplane Punkin head aren't you excited.
Duncan: I bet you I'd enjoy it more as a boy.
Katie: Nice try but I already decorated your room with Blossom everything, now how would a boy be with Blossom Utonium all over his room.
Duncan(smiling guiltily) A boy getting in touch with his feminine side?
Katie: No dice Duncan sweetie, I'm sorry and I really am seeing you were my crush and all but I can't let you be a boy because I want to raise a daughter.
Duncan: So drop me at an orphanage doorstep and find another boy to be your daughter.
Katie(Kissing Duncan's cheeks) Because then what kind of mother would I be?
Duncan moaned as Katie giggled buckling him, Sadie II, and Katienormica in as the other adults hopped into the cab and were off to the airport.
Katie: Just wait till you see your new room sweetness, Blossom Utonium's going to be your new bff he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
Duncan gulped as the little girl's laughed knowing soon he was going to think he could be a Powerpuff girl like Blossom Utonium.
Katie: Now Duncan I wouldn't fight if I were you, I tend to get cranky when I don't get what I want.
Duncan squirmed as his body became even smaller and the cab pulled into LAX as Katie grabbed Duncan's hand, Sadie grabbed Sadie II's hand and Ginormica grabbed Katienormica's hand.
Katie: The rest of the boys are doomed to Eva, Bridgette, Beth, and I think that's it for TDi anyway, the next batch of girl's coming are also from Cartoon network and their looking to resurrect their show KND he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
The girls led their kids to seats on the plane as Duncan made to run but Katie grabbed him and seated him next to her.
Katie: Remain seated until the fasten seatbelts sign is off sweetie, the flight attendant will tell you the same thing.
Duncan tried squirming as Katie held him down and giggled clutching him in a death grip hug.
Katie: Think of it Duncan no more jail, no more bad friends, no more falling for Courtney, no more ignorant mother, no more badboy just Blossom Emma Chalmers.
Duncan squeaked in fear as he saw the clothes fitting themselves around him and Katie's eyes smiled with evil.
Katie: I see someone's liking their new body and wardrobe, come on Duncan did you honestly think you'd beat me as a three year old?
Duncan: Somebody will save me, you can't hold me in your daughter body forever you know.
Katie(Pinching Duncan's cheeks) Of course I can Duncan, I mean the boys will never be able to fight me soon enough, I have Sadie, Sadie II, Katienormica, Ginormica, myself, and Blossom Emma Chalmers soon enough.
Duncan tried squirming again as Katie buckled him in and held a grin on her face staring down at how small Duncan became.
Katie: Once your Blossom Emma Chalmers boys will fear you, and so will girls because nightmares are what us Chalmers do best.
Duncan moaned as the plane lifted off and Katie giggled pulling him closer to her.
Katie(Kissing Duncan's cheeks) We're going to have so much fun together Blossom, we're going to have such a good time at camp.
Duncan(Batting his eyelashes) Can't I be a little boy mama pppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee?
Katie(Ruffling Duncan's hair) Well you're learning the power of cuteness but no, I will not raise a boy if you paid me.
Sadie II(Gasping) Not even for a million trillion dollars?
Katie(Giggling) Not even for two million trillion dollars kid, not even for two.
Duncan: But I'm acting cute here mama, I mean I thought cute + little kids equaled whatever they wanted.
Katie: it usually does but this time it equals me being a stronger mama and not letting you get what you want.
Duncan(Pouting) Keep me a boy this instant mama.
Katie(Tickling Duncan's tummy) Not a chance sweetness, mama knows that there's a little girl waiting inside of you begging to come out and she will.
Duncan(Holding his stomach) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she's stronger than me.
Katie: Of course she's stronger Blossom Utonium was strong which is why I named you after her silly goose.
Duncan screamed as his body twisted and Katie cackled with glee seeing his feet become smaller and fitting into the slippers.
Katie: Well looks like someone's tootsie's are smaller and fitting into the slippers, let's see if my munchkin's body will fit her clothes next shall we?
Duncan(Holding his feet) OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that really hurt mama, please don't make it happen again.
Katie: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a kidder Dunky what a kidder, it will happen again because your behind, your waist, your tummy, and your chest has to join the painful feet.
Duncan gulped as Katie giggled girlishly watching as Duncan's eye's grew with fear and the other girls giggled knowing Duncan was not going to win a fight against peppy, giggly, bubbly, Katie.
Katie(Kissing Duncan's cheeks) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww not to fear Duncan once the girl in you comes out mama and you will be the best of friends.
Duncan felt Blossom fighting her way out as pigtails grew into his black hair and Katie giggled happily putting hair elastics in Duncan's hair.
Duncan: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why is she so strong?
Katie(Sneering) She's a girl what did you expect her to be weak?
Duncan nodded as Katie giggled deeply grabbing Duncan and pulling him to her breasts.
Katie(Grinning) See these well I hope you liked seeing them because you won't see them for a very long time, until you're twelve actually and then they will be your flirting tools.
Duncan screamed in pain as his hands grew smaller and so did his fingers being colored with periwinkle nail polish with glitter.
Katie: Sadie brought me that at our first meeting and I never stopped wearing it, the same e kind is on my toes too.
Duncan: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this girl's hurting me.
Katie: Good that means you'll give in to her soon and you'll be no more.
Duncan: But I promise I'll be a good boy a really good boy, I'll change from the badboy I once was.
Katie: Awwwwwwwwwwwww now you've learned to beg somebody deserves a treat.
Katie flexed her fingers out as Duncan screamed in pain to see his whole body becoming smaller starting with his stomach and ending with his chest, his legs also grew small and he grew tan skin, black eyes, and a smile.
Katie: Well what do you know begging get's you to become Blossom Emma Chalmers faster.
Blossom: Mama are we almost home I need a bath, I still smell like boy.
Katie(Sniffing and nodding) Yea that's boy alright and we should be home soon I promise.
Blossom grinned meeting the two other girls and Katie saw The Three Musketeers in their future.
What happens when Eva get's a daughter read part 9 No Pain No Gain and reply to part 8
Sign up to rate and review this story