Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 9 No Pain No Gain

by orieo82 0 reviews

Eva has found fun in joining boys nightmares

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-03-06 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 5945 words

-1Boring
Eva Macarthur looked through a crystal ball sneering as she saw a whole batch of boys moving onto her street nicknamed Dead End for obvious reasons.
Eva(Bulging her muscles) Boys time to meet the reason they nicknamed this street Dead End.
Eva's dreamworld turned into a gym equipped with dumbbells as Eva grinned seeing skeletons pile up before her turning into a throne.
Eva: I hope their not as weak as the last batch, the last batch were pudgy and could do with some muscles.
Eva's cackle reached across the sky as we see a skull in her hand and she crushed it.
Eva: Time for me to find a little girl as strong if not stronger than her mommy.
Eva sneered as she saw the new boys all moving into an oh so familiar house to her seeing the whole town used to be hers before she was killed by the townspeople.
Eva: Like an average day Freddy Krueger I was banished but if I find the right boy I can make him remember me bringing me back in reality.
The boys in reality all moved into different houses having no idea that one a little boy was going to be teenaged Eva, and two they were targeted by her.
Boy #1(Jumping onto his bed) Man it feels great to be in a new town nothing can get to me here.
Little Boy: Can I hang with you Jason I'm scared to sleep in my room.
Jason(Making a baby voice) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Is the Boogeyman gonna get ya hah hah hah hah hah get to bed twerp.
The little boy gulped as he slowly made his way to his room scared to step a foot in it because he heard Eva's cackle.
Little Boy(Gulping) Maybe it's a friendly Boogeyman.
The little boy named John Matthews opened the door to find nobody there and he sighed relief and laid in his bed pulling the cover's to his chin not noticing the tree branches turning into hands trying to grab for him.
Eva's POV: Damn I'm still weak but when he falls asleep he's in my playground and he will we play by my rules.
John closed his eyes and Eva saw herself materializing in front of him as she grinned and stretched glad to be back in the real world.
Eva: Now to make this kid and I the best of friends, then I'll take control of him and he'll go from three to fifteen ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa.
John tossed and turned in his bed as Eva took control of his dreams and his dreamworld became Eva's gym and he fell onto one of the seats with dumbbells over it.
Eva: Welcome kid I'm Eva and it looks as if you need some help with being tough and strong.
John(Flexing his muscles) I think their pretty big for my size.
Eva(Approaching John) I say you go bigger, I mean it's the only way to make Jason apologize for what he did.
John(Grumbling) Yea he is pretty mean to me, and so are his friends.
Eva: Then embrace the muscles set before you and make them bigger.
John grabbed the dumbbells as Eva cackled turning into smoke and spreading inside of John's body.
Eva: Sorry Kid but I need a resurrection and you're going to give it to me.
John squealed in pain as Eva's muscles grew on his arms with black veins popping out of them and Eva giggled showing John a comic book she was writing which involved their meeting in great detail.
Eva(Flexing John's muscles) Now these are what muscles should look like, not puny like yours but filled out like mine.
The sleeves to John's shirt ripped as Eva giggled triumphantly placing the dumbbells on John's chest.
Eva(Sneering) If you can move these without hurting yourself I'll let you go, but if your wrists break which I'm thinking will happen then I'm you and your nobody.
John(Moaning) Should- have- stayed- out- of- my- room- it- would- have- saved- me- from- the- boogeyman.
Eva: Boogeywoman actually I'm not a man even if I could beat one down with a flick of my wrist.
John groaned trying to move the dumbbells as Eva sneered knowing he couldn't do it.
Eva: Times a tickin John I still have Jason and his friends to deal with my little piglet.
John pushed harder up as Eva controlling his arms made his push even harder and his wrists snapped.
Eva(Sneering) I win, I win, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaa.
John screamed in pain as Eva took over fixing his wrists and his muscles bulged from his arms.
Eva: I have a little surprise for one of Jason's friend the strongest one, he's going to be my little girl.
John made to scream and what came out was Eva's scream as she giggled her stomach moving up and down as John begged her to stop taking over.
John: Please I'm just a little boy, what have I ever done to you?
Eva: Not what you've done to me what your brother and his punk friends did, they made me a nightmare monster but you believe in me which will bring me back through you.
John fought against Eva and ran as she had a trick or two up her sleeve and made the hall John was running in a hall of mirrors with every reflection being her
Eva's POV: Awwwwwww looks like I caught a rat in a maze, soon you'll be me and I'll feed off Jason and his friends souls making my muscles ginormous.
John shrieked in fear as Eva grabbed one of the weights and threw them against the glass shattering all the mirrors as she cackled evilly.
Eva: Now let's see what my body looks like in yours, man this is going to be fun.
John screamed in pain and fell to the floor as Eva took control of his body and he grew purple panties, a black bra, and the rest of Eva's wardrobe with her black hair and smug mug.
Eva(Sighing happily) Great to be back in business he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
John screamed one last scream in reality as his bedroom became teenaged Eva's room and she winked as his skeleton sunk into the bed and cackled at it.
Eva: Now to get all the little piggies to come home and sleep, I may be in reality but in dreams I have unimaginable powers.
Eva walked to the mirror applying makeup and grinning glad to have Jason in the same house as John because Jason led the boys who killed her and she was going to get even with him.
Eva: Jason you better watch your back because once your gone and you'll be gone soon your friends are next.
Eva left John's room where his screams were now inside of his bed and Eva cackled glad to have John where she wanted him.
Eva: The boy's weak one soul's all I need to take control of him.
Eva found Jason working out in the garage as she laughed triumphantly having him right where she wanted him.
Eva(Growing a Freddy Krueger glove) Let's get this ball moving shall we?, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Jason wiped the sweat from his face trying to stay awake Eva's warning staying stuck in his mind from when he beat her.
Jason: I've been going on one month now, now I know how an insomniac must feel.
Jason laid on a bench picking his barbells up as Disturbed's Down With The Sickness blared from a radio in the garage.
Jason(Chugging a Redbull) This should buy me some time.
Eva(Chuckling evilly) He has no idea what I did to his brother.
Jason(Lifting the barbells) I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong, IIIIIIIIIIIIII"M SSSSSSSTTTTTTRRRRRRRROOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG.
Eva(Holding her head) Not stronger than me by a longshot, you're so sleepy that you'll never escape the nightmare now.
Jason yawned as he chugged more of the redbull and blared the radio hoping it'd keep him awake.
Jason: She's not going to make me fall asleep all my friends will protect me just like last time.
Eva cackled as Jason yawned again and Eva hoped he'd close his eyes so she could move to phase 2 making him sleep until she had her way with him.
Eva(Throwing the comic on Jason) For bedtime reading sleepyhead.
Jason felt the book flutter but saw no sign of Eva as she grinned in the shadows when Jason opened the book.
Jason(Reading) Eva Macarthur sneered at John seeing him beat as he moaned begging her not to take him.
John's POV: Please I'm just a little boy, what have I ever done to you?
Eva's POV: Not what you've done to me what your brother and his punk friends did, they made me a nightmare monster but you believe in me which will bring me back through you.
Jason: John fought against Eva and ran as she had a trick or two up her sleeve and made the hall John was running in a hall of mirrors with every reflection being her, hey she did that to me once.
Jason looked and saw Eva grinning raising her hands in triumph and he gulped at the picture.
Jason: Eva says here AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW look a rat in a maze, soon I'll feed off Jason and his friends souls making my muscles ginormous.
Eva cackled triumphantly seeing Jason's eyes slowly drooping trying to keep track what she did to his little brother.
Jason: John shrieked in fear as Eva grabbed one of the weights and threw them against the glass shattering all the mirrors as she cackled evilly.
Eva(Grinning) My proudest achievement, I did this to Jason when he was little but I never hurt him like I did to his brother.
Jason: Eva says here now let's see what my body looks like in yours, man this is going to be fun, what did she do with my brother?
Eva(Patting her stomach) I made him live in fear at my gym, his souls mine and his bodies going to be broken before dawn he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeee.
Jason(Reading more) John- screamed- in- pain and- fell- to- the- floor- as- Eva- took- control- of- his- body- and- he- grew- purple- panties- a black- bra- and- the- rest- of- Eva's- wardrobe- with- her- black- hair- and- smug- mug.
Eva: Sounds like someone's a little on the scared side and he should be.
Jason: Eva sighs happily and says great to be back in business.
Eva: And it is great to be back in business.
Jason threw the comic book on the ground and ran for John's room with Eva cackling knowing how to get Jason back to the dumbbells.
Jason(Shoving John's door open) John buddy wake up I never should have made fun of you tonight, wake up kid come on we need to get out of her house.
John's skeleton rose as a TV in John's room turned on and we see Eva throwing John onto a chair and made him push dumbbells up and down before his wrists snapped again and she winked at Jason giggling.
Eva: See Jason I have him now, he's in the basement if you want to save him.
Jason dashed for the basement and found John moaning for help as Jason ran at him and grabbed him trying to wake him up.
Jason: Come on John wake up little bro this girl's dangerous.
John: Tell me about it she's after you not me.
Jason looked down and saw John's skeleton as he dropped it screaming in fear and was pushed onto the chair John was in as if an imaginary gust of wind blew him down.
John's skeleton: Just sleep Jase you know you want to, she's going to get you sooner or later anyways.
Jason(Weak) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got to stay awake.
A green smoke erupted from John as Jason fainted and Eva giggled walking up to him.
Eva: You will witness my resurrection killer of me, now you'll see what real fear looks like.
Eva made Jason's dreamworld a cemetery as she sat back and turned a TV on enjoying Jason's dreams and making more of her comic book.
Eva: Jason walks slowly into the fog scared of what he would encounter when he got out and sure enough he knew death wasn't far away.
In the cemetery Jason walked and heard wolves howling and he gulped shivering hoping the Redbull would kick in and wake him up.
Jason(Gulping) Why are there so many wolves here?
Jason tripped over a tree branch and fell in front of Eva's gravestone to see it explode and her emerge from the ground giggling at him.
Eva: Miss me because I sure missed you Mr. Fearful, and now it's time for me to take you and you can join the Eva killed me club.
Jason ran as Eva dashed after him and we hear Jason wheezing as she giggled disappearing behind him.
Jason(Catching his breath) Where- is- she?
Eva(Cackling) Olly Olly Oxunfree Jason.
Jason slowly walked into the smoke as a kick met him from nowhere and Eva cackled triumphantly.
Eva: Five years gone taught me how to be a Thai Kwan Doe blackbelt, now feel my wrath.
Eva punched and kicked Jason until he was on the ground and she giggled evilly.
Eva(Raising her hand) Any last words piggie?
Jason: I'll see you in hell.
Eva: Tell them Eva sent ya he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee.
Eva stabbed Jason as in reality we hear her triumphant cackle and Jason was dragged across the floor begging her to stop.
Eva: This is for all the pain you put me through, the put downs, the abuse, and last but not least the murder.
Jason(Weak) We- had- to- you- threatened- to- kill- us.
Eva: Because you made fun of me now be a good boy and get what's coming to you.
Eva sank her clawed glove deeper and Jason screamed as Eva pulled him up the wall leaving a trail of blood and cackling at him.
Eva: This looks familiar I think I died the same way, and trust me I suffered.
Jason: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE THE PAIN STOP!
Eva(Licking his blood off the glove) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Scaredy Cat blood I love it.
Jason was pulled to the ceiling as Eva's eyes danced with evil raising her glove and slashing his back his skin ripping like paper and he fell from the ceiling and into a puddle of blood.
Eva: One down four to go he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Eva saw Jason still squirming as she slashed him in the throat making his death look like a suicide.
Eva: As I said one down four to go ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Eva walked across the street to find another boy asleep sneering as she easily opened the door him not locking it.
Eva: Andrew get ready to meet your doom Eva Maryanne Macarthur, you helped kill me so now I'll repay the favor by killing you.
Eva ascended the stairs to the upstairs and stopped at Andrew's bedroom to find the door wide open and extra blankets in the linen closet.
Eva(Tying blankets together) This is going to be a quick kill for you Andrew.
Eva slowly crept into Andrew's bedroom to see Nightmare On Elm Street on and it was at the part where Rod died.
Eva(Crawling into bed with Andrew) Is it coincidence I don't think so.
Eva watched as Freddy slowly pulled the blankets across Rods neck as she did the same to Andrew and Rod grabbed his neck but Andrew didn't until Eva grinned tightening the blanket tighter.
Eva: Next time chose your friends wiser Andrew, I mean nasty business killing me and all but I found a way to get even.
Eva pulled the blanket Andrew attached to it to his doorframe and a nail magically grew on his frame and Eva hammered the blanket in and heard Andrew's neck snap.
Eva: Poor Andrew never stood a chance against me.
Andrew fell to the floor his face purple as Eva grinned stepping over him and walking out.
Eva(Grinning) Two down three to go.
The next house Eva came to the boy was doing the same thing Jason was lifting weights and another Nightmare On Elm Street death came to mind.
Eva: A girl who thought she was tough died because Freddy made her shoot up, I guess this boy can do the same.
Eva walked into the garage and the boy gulped seeing his garage turn into an alley and Eva giggled deeply walking up to him.
Eva: Remember me Mike you killed me with your friends and now you get to suffer the repercussions of killing someone.
Mike: Uhh guys any help now would be good.
Eva(chopping off her fingers) First I took Jason's brother John, he brought me back in reality thanks to his cozy body, then I murdered Jason making it look like a suicide, then I killed Andrew by hanging him in true medieval style, now I'm going to kill you by making you try a new drug I invented called Grow A Muscles.
Mike(Getting in a fighting stance) You'll have to fight me first.
Eva grinned as Mike ran at her and he caught her off guard throwing her to the ground.
Mike(Getting on top of Eva) I'm going to do something we should have done to you a long time ago bully bait, I'm going to rape you and your going to like it.
Before Eva could object her blue shirt was ripped off as her white skirt also got torn off, Mike then ripped her panties and bra off smiling thinking he had Eva beat.
Mike: Any last words before I make you a woman bitch?
Eva flipped Andrew over as he gulped and she smiled at him evilly ripping his clothes off.
Eva(Filing her ungloved fingers) You know you always here of girl's getting raped not boys, well tonight that's all gonna change.
Eva's tongue rolled out of her mouth and became 6 FT, long as Mike pushed himself off her and mounted her again smiling at her.
Mike: Sorry weakling but I just got the drop on you, now let's hear that weakling scream in pain.
Mike started screwing Eva hard as she screamed for him to stop but he went harder not knowing he was signing his death warrant.
Mike: Scream my little piggy I'll just keep going harder until you either die again or learn to leave the rest of my friends and I alone.
Eva(Crying) PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEEE SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPPPPPPP HURTING ME.
Mike: You hurt my friends by killing them now you'll pay the ultimate price, little did you know that I rape girl's in dreams and in reality that makes me twice as lethal.
Eva screamed her last scream or so Mike thought as he pushed harder and she became a skeleton as he finished.
Mike: Looks like you can't take the power of my sex bitch, now I'll go back and warn my friends that you're after them.
Eva's skeleton rose to 12 FT but Mike didn't notice as her comic book fluttered to her and she touched a blank page making Mike's nightmare appear in it.
Mike: What an idiot thinking she could come into my dreams and hurt me, I mean who does she think she is?
Eva's skin appeared and so did her glove as she sneered bouncing up to Mike who opened a door back to his garage.
Mike: And the rest as they say is history, now to call the others and tell them Little Miss Bully Bait's coming for them.
Mike grabbed his cell phone not noticing the large shadow behind him and a boy answered.
Boy: Mike it's one in the morning what the hell could you possibly want?
Mike: I wanted to tell you that Little Miss Bully Bait's-
Before Mike could finish Eva grabbed him and pulled him through the door back to the alley as she also grabbed his cell phone.
Eva(Cackling) We're sorry Mike can't come to the phone right now, he's a little dead but I could take a message if you want.
The boy quickly hung up the phone fear dripping in his eyes as Eva's shadow covered Mike and she grinned down at him.
Eva: More powerful than Mike Montgomery, faster than a tike on sugar it's SUPER EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Mike ran at Eva hoping she would lay down again and she did taking Mike with her and she cackled her ungloved hand becoming needles.
Eva: Let's shoot up Mike I mean after all they say sex, drugs, and rock and roll will kill ya.
Mike tried screwing Eva again a she giggled pinning him to the ground to give him taste of his own medicine.
Eva: I'll screw you this time, and I won't stop just like you didn't with all the girl's you screwed.
Mike gulped as Eva threw her clothes off her breasts bigger than the rest of her body as he screamed no and Eva nodded gripping him tighter.
Eva: Matter of fact I'll make you shoot up now and then all the girl's you screwed will be here to make it even.
Before Mike could respond he felt little mouth's on his arms begging for nutrition and when he looked down Eva took her chance and tore her glove off making Mike shoot up in both arms.
Mike: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Eva(Growing Bigger muscles) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a rush.
Mike's muscles became Eva's as she threw him down on the alley ground and whistled through her fingers as all the girls Mike raped which were a lot walked up to him ready for seconds.
Eva: Have fun ladies I know I will.
Mike screamed as the girl's crowded him and the door to the garage opened as Eva walked out and it magically disappeared.
Eva: Three down two to go, man this is easier than I thought it was going to be.
The next house Eva found a boy scared of cockroaches lifting weights and she knew the perfect nightmare for him.
Eva: There are so many Nightmare On Elm Street movie cliché’s it's not even funny, this boy will become the thing he most fears a bug in a roach motel, then I'll squash him.
Eva crawled into the boy's garage as a cockroach and he squealed stomping on her thinking the cockroach was dead.
Boy: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I hate you bugs.
The boy pressed play on a CD player as Saliva's Your Disease blared from it and the roach fixed itself into Eva the boy lifting weights was too busy to notice.
Eva(Grinning) This boy needs more weight, and by that I mean my muscles and about 500 more pounds holding him down.
Eva slowly walked up to the boy as he kept lifting and Eva grabbed the bar with the dumbbells on it and the boy saw her reflection.
Eva: Too bad you aren't the last I'd have a lot of fun with you as my daughter.
Boy(Screaming) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOHN, ANDREW, MIKE, PHILIP, JASON ANYONE HELP.
Eva: Andrew, John, Jason, and Mike have been dealt with, Phillip is the lucky duck becoming my little girl, and you David well you're just a very unlucky person.
David: I'm not scared of you Bully Bait, I don't believe in you.
Eva: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW but I believe in you, now let's add more weight and I'll spot you.
David(Moaning) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please not that, Freddy killed somebody like that.
Eva: Glad to see you're keeping up David, my MO is Freddy kills too bad you won't be around to witness the birth of my daughter.
David screamed as Eva added more weight and her muscles bulged out seeing David try to put the bar back in place.
Eva(Pushing harder) You know what they say David no pain no gain.
David felt his arm's go weak as Eva pushed the bar until she heard his wrists snap and David screamed as Eva cackled making the garage David was in become a box.
Eva: Run, run, run little piglet the Big Bad Wolf will get you soon enough.
Eva raised her arm's to the sky triumphantly as David's arm's fell and cockroach arm's took their place and her cackle could be heard like an echo in the box David was in.
Eva(Shaking the box) Let's shake things up a bit shall we?
David closed his eyes as he grew his arm's back and he fell down a dark hole Eva's cackle following him.
David's POV: Dream of someplace fun, sunny, sandy, and where she can't find me.
David fell onto a beach as Eva also fell onto the same beach sneering as she saw David right next to her.
Eva's POV: Nobody get's away from me anymore, and he's about to be a bug in that hotel if it kills me.
David sighed happily sipping a drink and watching a little girl who was once Eva play in the sand near the beach.
David: Hey sweetie what's your name?
Little Eva: My mama says I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
David: Good rule to have, so you got a name or what?
Little Eva: Evelyn what's your's?
David: I'm David.
The water was bubbling as David closed his eyes not seeing the souls of his friends shoot in Eva's stomach and little Evelyn run away scared.
Eva(Walking up to David) Sorry boy but I need a favor from you, could you rub suntan lotion on my back for me?
David stood up and poured lotion into his hands as Eva grabbed him cackling and pulling him through a secluded piece of beach.
Eva: It takes more than an imagination to kill me these days, now meet your doom quicksand.
Eva threw David in quicksand as she lifted her black booted foot pushing him deeper much to his screams for help.
Eva: The roach motel is right under you and this time escape is not an option, your wrists will be broke again and I'll turn them into cockroach legs, your legs will break turning into more cockroach legs, your body will turn into a cockroach body, your head will turn into antennas, and lastly your face will be a roach face and then I'll squash you like you squashed every roach you ever met.
Eva's boot came up pushing David deeper as half his body was already sinking and Eva winked at him cackling.
Eva: Poor little Evelyn will grow up to be picked on by you and your friends, that used to be me before you guys hurt me.
David: What's to say more people won't come to pick on you bitch?
Eva: I hope they do once I make my daughter TDI Preschool Edition will have to deal with her fighting ways, after that she's all mine for the training and then anyone who picks on me becomes a toy or stuffed animal for her.
David saw Eva's foot come up again and thins time instead of stomping down she pushed down with her foot on his head until he fell screaming and she laughed triumphantly.
Eva(Slitting her throat with her finger at David) Time to end this roachy pie.
Eva Jumped down the hole David created and disappeared cackling as David's arms were snapped once again.
Eva: Why don't you call on one of your little friends to help you David?, why don't you reach out and touch someone?
David(Screaming) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PHILIP HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE.
Another boy fell asleep and into the dream running at Eva as she easily backhanded him making him hit the cement wall and pass out.
Eva: I'll deal with you next Philip everybody has to wait their turn.
Eva twisted her arms as David's legs fell off and became like his arms.
Eva(Cackling into the box) Are we having fun yet?, by the way Philip's here but I think I hurt him by hitting him so hard her hit the cement wall, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee.
David felt the box shake as he fell in goop tearing his skin off and then a huge hand which was Eva's pulled at his head making antennas appear.
Eva: Just the roach face left then Philip and I will get acquainted as mama and daughter.
David shook his head no as Eva grinned nodding and shook the box until his face fell in the goop and she poked one hand over an exit and her eye guarded the other.
Eva: Well I guess it's true what they saw they check in but they don't check out.
David, John, Andrew, Mike, and Jason all in roach form squealed as Eva squashed the box cackling.
Eva(Walking up to Philip) Looks like I'm down to the last little piglet.
Philip moaned as Eva approached him with a backpack of clothes she wore when she was a little girl.
Eva: Philip congrats on becoming my little Princess, I think you and I are going to be great friends as mother and daughter.
Phillip(Gulping) Mother- and- daughter?
Eva(Sneering) MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMMMM just think you survived the night while the others died, and it's your dream powers to lift anything or anyone twice your size that kept you alive.
Philip punched Eva as she made to fall back but bounced back in front of him wiping the blood from her mouth.
Philip: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR YOU WERE NEVER THIS STRONG!
Eva lifted her shirt and millions of heads met Philip as Eva cackled.
Eva(Sneering triumphantly) Yes it's the souls that keep me alive, those last ones also carried dream powers that I took before I killed them.
Philip(Punching Eva) Take that, and that, and that, and that, and some of this you bitch.
Eva(Smiling) Just like me at your age, now it's mama's turn.
Eva punched Philip once and he fell onto the floor as she giggled grabbing him and dragging him upstairs.
Eva: This house looks plenty big enough to start a family in, now to run my little one a bath.
Eva skipped up the stairs the one girly thing we see her do in this ff as she poured bubble bath into the tub watching the bubbles rise.
Eva(Turning the water off) Time for Philip's wake up call.
Eva lifted Philip easily as she felt his muscles tense but she shrugged it off giggling.
Eva: I'm SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA nothing can bring me down.
Philip felt the hot water hit him as Eva sneered holding him in the tub as she burned all his old clothes and cackled down at Philip's fearful face.
Eva: We won't be needing those where we're going, what you do need is more girl's clothes and in mama's magical backpack she has all the things we need to turn you into a sweet, bully like, muscle infested little girl.
Philip(Struggling against Eva's muscles) Why did you pick me?
Eva: You and your friends killed me Philip, you squashed me like a bug by throwing a car on me, and now I'm making you my daughter for that reason, you have the muscles I had as a munchkin.
Philip screamed as Eva poured more bubble bath in and the bubbles rose surrounding him.
Eva: I'll raise you the same way I was raised like a cute, pretty, peppy, princess but It never stuck with me.
Philip gurgled as the water also rose and Eva cackled evilly going into her backpack and pulling out a small but round nightgown, large underwear, a large undershirt, and big slippers.
Eva: Aww my little munchkin's drowning, looks like it's time for her to meet Philip and then they merge making Philip me as a three year old he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Philip heard Little Eva giggling as she pencil dived into him and he groaned seeing all his body parts become three year old size and Eva grabbed his hair making him resurface.
Eva: Try fighting me now Philip, in half a millisecond that little girl inside of you is going to take control and you're going to be the one begging for help.
Philip screamed in pain as Little Eva cackled making his muscles larger as Eva smiled triumphantly knowing Philip would be joining the roaches squashed by her soon enough.
Eva: Philip, Philip, Philip a Macarthur woman always get's her man and right now my munchkin wants you.
Philip screamed as his stomach twisted until he could see eight pack abs on it and Little Eva giggled raising her arms in triumph.
Eva: Looks like someone's about to get in touch with his feminine side real soon.
Philip tried to fight as his stomach and muscles were his again and he grinned sticking his tongue out at Eva.
Philip: Looks like you lost and I won.
Eva: Not so fast speedy, looks like you can't keep her at bay like another boy stronger than you can.
Little Eva's muscles and abs were back as Philip screamed and his muscles also grew black veins and Little Eva giggled ,aking the black veins larger and he screamed in pain.
Eva: Ha now who's the one losing wimp?, now who's the one hurt?
Little Eva cackled as Philip's toes, fingers, hands, feet, waist, and chest shrunk into a three year olds and Eva giggled seeing Philip scream in pain.
Eva: Hey you know what they say pain is beauty, and you are going to be a chubby little monkey until you turn six and discover the power of exercising and ginormous muscles.
Philip(Weak) You'll- be- beat- soon- enough- and- then- you- hold- on- me- will- fade- fade- fffaaadddeee.
Eva: Until then my hold on you will make you a little girl and I'll raise you to be tough as nails.
Philip screamed as Eva saw her little girl emerging from his and she grew a Freddy glove like Eva ripping Philip open.
Little Eva: Man how much complaining can one guy do?
Eva(Her arms out) Come to mama princess.
Philip became a roach as Little Eva in true Eva style squashed the cockroach and Eva grinned hearing Philip's screams being shot into her daughter's stomach.
Eva: Let's dry you off and then we have to pack, camp's tomorrow and you're going to crush the competition to the ground.
Little Eva sneered another Evaesque quality as Eva led her daughter to her new room.
Eva: On top of camp you have nightmares to give and boys to scare.
Little Eva: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they'll be scared all right, with you in my corner all the boys in the world will squirm in fear of me.
Eva(Lugging suitcase's) There all packed now let's go get a bite to eat and it's off to camp for a couple months.
Little Eva: I'm game if you are
Eva sneered liking the new Philip better than the old one.
What happens when Bridgette finds a daughter of her own read part 10 Little Surfer girl and reply to part 9
Sign up to rate and review this story