Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 10 Bridgette's Little Surfer Girl

by orieo82 0 reviews

The title explains it all

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-02-23 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 2746 words

-1Cliche
Bridgette Mary Lewis or Bridgette to TDI fans watched as the sun was setting across the horizon and she sneered because night time meant nightmares for one boy in particular.
Bridgette(Giggling) I just hope he can swim as good as me, if not mama Bridge will just have to teach him the way I learned.
Bridgette cackled walking into her beach house to get her little girl's things together and she was happy because Sierra Anne Washington lived next door to her and she was looking for a boy too.
Bridgette(Packing underwear) I hope I have enough stuff to last my little surfer girl the whole Summer, if not I'll have to go shopping which doesn't sound half bad.
As soon as Bridgette packed the underwear nightgowns came next, then a bathing suit with laces in the middle, a sweatshirt cut at the belly, and brown sandals typical Bridgette wardrobe.
Bridgette(Folding up posters and pictures)I'm the clingy mommy meaning my little girl will see me wherever she goes.
Bridgette zipped the backpack up and then moved to toys and surfboards which her daughter would need to take up surfing at TDI.
Bridgette: He thinks he can bully me, just wait until he gets a load of me.
Bridgette made her little girl's bed decked out in Buttercup Utonium everything and she sneered knowing how much the boy she was making into her daughter hated Buttercup Utonium.
Bridgette: Now we have Sadie's daughter obsessed with Bubbles Utonium, Katie's daughter obsessed with Blossom Utonium, and my sweetie obsessed with Buttercup Utonium.
Bridgette packed a Buttercup costume including a green dress, black shoes, and knee high socks the smile never leaving her face.
Bridgette: Bridgette Mary Lewis II by day Buttercup Utonium with her friends by night, man this boy is going to hate his new life.
The sun finally set and darkness was coming on as Bridgette skipped to her room with sleeping pills ready to get even with her boy bully.
Meanwhile Josh Davidson was happy that he got rid of Bridgette a long time ago or so he thought as he laid on his bed and slowly closed his eyes.
Josh(Yawning) Man- I- need- some- R&R- school- is- totally- wiping- me- out.
Bridgett's evil cackle echoed across the sky as Josh ignored it and fell into a deep sleep with Bridgette controlling his dream.
Bridgette(Twirling around Josh) Welcome, welcome, welcome Josh back to the days of your fear, now sit tight I have some stuff for you and I to do together.
Josh(Fearful) No it can't be you I shut the door on you.
Bridgette(Kissing his cheek) But I found the key and that's all that matters.
Josh(Fearful) Well- what- are- you- going- to- do- with- me?
Bridgette: Well first we have got to introduce you to a brush and comb, and second I hope you can swim.
Josh: Actually I'm afraid of the water at the beach.
Bridgette(Tossing Josh a life jacket) Well you have to learn to float before you can stroke, then you have to learn to stroke before you can swim, and if you're going to be my surf princess swimming is a must.
Bridgette sneered as her shadow covered Josh and he gulped as she grabbed him and led him to the beach.
Bridgette(Placing Josh in the water) Now mommy will be right here watching you, so if you drown I'll be there to save you and all that jazz.
Josh gulped as he saw a wave and Bridgette cackled evilly not being able to contain herself when she saw Josh trying to splash away from the wave.
Bridgette(Putting Sunglasses on) It looks as if I have my work cut out for me hey Josh, you silly Billy don't you know nobody can outrun a wave?
Josh couldn't be found as Bridgette looked across the water and he sighed relief being in his own bed again but there was a curse on him brought on by Bridgette that was going to change his tune.
Josh's mom(Kissing his forehead) Morning munchkin and how did we sleep?, the bedbugs didn't get you did they?
Josh(Shivering) Mama I had this dream that a girl named Bridgette Lewis was trying to make me her daughter, and I almost drowned at the beach because of her.
Josh eeped when he saw he had a three year old's voice and Josh's mom kissed him again dressed in a black skirt, a white blouse, and a red blazer ready to go to work.
Josh's mom: Well isn't this just the biggest coincedence a girl named Bridgette Lewis has offered to watch you until you're old enough to watch yourself.
Josh(Gulping) What- wait mommy no- you can't leave me alone with her- she's pure evil and she wants to make me her infant daughter.
Josh's mom: Pish posh Josh she's sweet, dependable, and trustworthy, there's absolutely nothing to worry about.
Josh: Mama I'd do anything just please don't leave me alone with her, she's not all those things you think she is, she's just that way towards adults.
Josh's mom: Josh I'm not buying it and even if she does turn you into her daughter you'd deserve it for thinking she was going to do it.
Josh(Pleading his mom) Because she is going to do it, she was in my dreams trying to make me drown, now she's going to do the same thing with you gone and this time she might teach me to swim like her.
Josh's mom(Kissing him) Such an imagination on you sweetie, I mean just where does it come from?
Josh moaned as the doorbell downstairs rang and he ran downstairs to stop his mom from opening the door to find the puppy pajama's his mom made him wear every night when he was younger on him.
Josh's mom(Pulling his tail) Josh move away from the door sweetie, after all Bridgette can't get in if you're in front of the door.
Josh angrily sighed as his mom opened the door and Bridgette skipped in with a Payless bag on one arm and a Gap bag on the other.
Bridgette(Playing with Josh's floppy ears) And you must be Josh, I've got to say you look a lot cuter in those PJ's then your mom described.
Josh's mom(Kissing his cheek) And remember if she takes you then that's on you because you were the one who said she was going to do it.
Bridgette(Squeezing Josh's paw) Trust me Mrs. D you have nothing to worry about, Josh and I have a fun day of swimming lessons and ice cream planned.
Josh's mom left and Bridgette cackled pushing Josh onto the couch and rummaging through her Payless bag and she found what she was looking for Buttercup Utonium sandals that were plastic.
Bridgette(Singing) This is the way we wear our hated ones, our hated ones, our hated ones, this is the way we wear our hated ones early in the morning.
Bridgette unzipped Josh's puppy pajama's and pointed to the Gap bag as Josh went through it to find Bridgette's wadrobe shrunk down and she giggled slipping off his underwear.
Bridgette: It seems dreams don't scare you but reality does, now get that Buttercup Utonium underwear on now and I mean now or I'll be forced to use force.
Josh smirked wrapping his arms around his chest and grinning shaking his head no as Bridgette smiled back moving towards him her shadow becoming bigger and bigger.
Bridgette: Well at least we know you're as stubborn as me at three, now we have to work on your listening skills and we'll do that the same way my mommy taught me how to listen.
Josh made to run but Bridgette wiggled her fingers and his suit zipped up as she stepped on his tail an evil look on her face.
Bridgette(Tickling Joshs's tummy) Take that- and that- and that- and that- and that- see I know where you're the most ticklish because I was ticklish in the same place when I was your age sweetie pie.
Josh giggled until he was out of breath and Bridgette unzipped him again a triumphant grin on her face and Josh was still out of breath.
Bridgette: Now get the Buttercup Utonium underwear on now or I'll have to result in spanking and I know you hate those as every three year old does.
Josh giggled again shaking his head no and folding his paws over his chest and Bridgette just shook her head at him and grabbed him leaning him over her knee.
Bridgette: Last chance Josh take the undies off now or I'm going to spank you and you know I mean buisness.
Josh screamed no as Bridgette pulled his underwear down hoping he would say no and she swatted his butt ten times as he screamed in pain and started crying and Bridgette sneered pointing at the Buttercup Utonium underwear.
Bridgette: Now my stubborn little boy get them on or I'll have to do time out and I know you hate those because I did at your age, and you can avoid it just by doing what I ask.
Josh not wanting to see how Bridgette did time out slowly slipped off his Batman underwear and he slipped the Buttercup Utonium underwear on and Bridgette grinned seeing his butt, thighs, and waist become smaller.
Bridgette: Goodie the transformation is begining, now let's get you into the wardrobe you'll wear every single day for the rest of your life, and remember saying no will result in time out my sweet surfer girl.
Josh tried pulling the Buttercup Utonium underwear off and saw it was impossible as they molded to his butt, waist, and thighs and Bridgette beamed having Josh right where she wanted him.
Bridgette(Pointing to the Gap bag) Ah hem I believe I told you to get the wardrobe on, now hop to it because we still have another outfit to try on after this one.
Josh sniffled as Bridgette's insides jumped for joy and she nudged Josh towards the Gap bag angrily clearing her throat again and he rummaged in the bag with a look of pure distaste on his face.
Josh(Throwing the wardrobe out of the bag) These- are- all- tomboy- clothes- why- would- I- wear- any- of- this- stuff?
Bridgette: Because in one second the time out fairy is going to visit you, and I hope you enjoy vegetables because if you get time out you have to eat a whole plate of them my choice of vegetable not yours.
Josh hastily picked up a white undershirt, the blue sweater that Bridgette always wore, the bathing suit, and the Buttercup Utonium sandals and scurried off to try them on.
Bridgette(Sneering) Just like me at his age, a threat of time out and he goes running tail between his legs to do what's asked of him.
Josh let the puppy pajama's fall on the tile floor of the bathroom and he threw the mini bathing suit on first his butt finally becoming three year olds Bridgette's and he put the undershirt on his chest and stomach also becoming smaller.
Josh: Well I guess all's that's left is trying on the sweater and then I'll have a new mommy to listen to from now on.
John slipped the blue sweater on and he found fighting little Bridgette hard to resist as he stepped from the bathroom and Bridgette cackled triumhantly seeing Josh losing.
Bridgette(Handing him the Buttercup Utonium costume) Now try this on next because there are friends of yours that will have Blossom and Bubbles.
Josh looked down at the Buttercup suit and made a do I have to look as Bridgette nodded sneering gleefully and nudging him to the bathroom.
Bridgette: After this I hope one of your little friends tries to save you because Sierra Anne Washington creepy stalker girl to Cody is looking to make a daughter of her own too.
Josh grumbled as he slammed the bathroom door in her face and little Bridgette squealed excitedly inside of Josh seeing the Buttercup Utonium suit.
Little Bridgette's POV: Goodie I get to be the tough Powerpuff, I mean Blossom's the leader, Bubbles is the cute one, but Buttercup's the toughest.
Josh moaned as Little Bridgette picked the costume up and put it on completing his transformation and he fell to the floor from the pain of beoming a little girl.
Little Bridgette's POV: Ughhhhhh I thought you would at least put up a little bit of a fight, I mean your all talk and no action.
Little Bridgette made Josh twirl around in his new Buttercup costume giggling knowing he was too weak to fight her off much longer.
Josh walked out and Bridgette beamed liking his new look and she took his hand leading him to her car.
Bridgette: Now let's get you some swimming lessons sweetie, I mean a surfer has to have swimming lessons munchkin.
Josh had a fearful look on his face shuddering to think what Bridgette would make him wear for a bathing suit but knew it might have something to do with Buttercup Utonium.
Bridgette: I soooooo can't wait to see you in your bathing suit munchkin, I mean you're already cute but the bikini I got you is going to make you look cuter.
Bridgette stopped at the beach and grabbed a bag with Buttercup Utonium on the front of it and then she unbuckled Josh and led him to the ladies room where she was going to introduce him to his new bathing suuit.
Bridgette(Producing a ruffled Buttercup bikini) Well try it on and let's see how it fits sweetie.
Josh tried fighting back against the happy urges Little Bridgette gave him to see a new bikini with Buttercup and ruffles on it until Bridgette forced it over him.
Bridgette: Sorry Josh but I have no time for stubborness today sweetie, now let's hit the water and see what I have to work with munchkin.
Josh screamed as Bridgette danced around him throwing flower petals around him and sneering seeing Josh get comfortable in his new bikini.
Bridgette(Snatching Josh's hand) Now come on sweetie we have a swimming lesson planned for you, an ice cream sundae to attack, and then we have to pack for camp tomorrow.
Josh skipped alongside Bridgette not being able to resist being her daughter anymore.
Bridgette(Laying on a towel in the sand) All right you build a sandcastle, and mommy will lay here catching some UV rays
Josh skipped up to a mound of sand and started building a castle and Bridgette giggled knowing now that little her would finally be making an appearance.
Bridgette: And seashell search you're going to have quite a collection by the end of the day I'm sure.
Josh skipped off to the edge of the water picking seashells up as he walked and Bridgette saw little her taking her toll on Josh as his hair turned blonde and Bridgette's signature ponytail joined it.
Bridgette: Well looks like Josh and I are going to grow closer as mother and daughter any time now.
Little Bridgette skipped along the shore picking up more seashells and an idea came to Bridgette and she threw her daughter a surfboard and she grabbed another one running into the water with her daughter.
Bridgette: Time to catch some waves sweetie, now here's your first lesson hang on and you should make it to the end of the day.
A huge wave moved towards Bridgette and her daughter and Bridgette saw no Josh left as little her became him and she was a natural just like Bridgette at surfing waves.
Bridgette: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANG TEN SWEETIE PIE.
Bridgette's daughter was thrown onto the shore by the wave and she giggled covered in seaweed as Bridgette aldo giggled.
Bridgette: I think this calls for Ice Cream Sundaes brought to you by Bridgette Mary Lewis, then we'll go home and get you packed for a great Summer at TDI Preschool Edition where you'll learn to flirt and crush your competiton.
Little Bridgette screamed with glee at the words Ice Cream and Bridgette smiled having the perfect victim for Sierra and for Beth.
What happens next read part 11 Creepy Stalker Daughter and reply to part 10
Sign up to rate and review this story