Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 11 Sierra's Revenge

by orieo82 0 reviews

Sierra's next and boy does she have it in for a special boy

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 2295 words

0Unrated
Sierra Daniels sneered as she saw all the potential boys to become her daughter running across the beach playing voleyball, surfing, and boogie boarding.
Sierra: I wonder if Bridge has anyone she'd like to introduce me to?
Sierra cackled seeing a magazine showcasing all the TDI Preschool Edition kids and soon her daughter would be joining them.
Sierra: I'll just keep a lookout for the perfect boy.
Sierra looked outside and she saw a boy bullying the rest of them. Kicking sand in their faces, stealing money, ice cream cones, and soda from other boys, and pushing boys in the sand for no reason.
Sierra(Sneering) He's purrrrrrrfect he he I sound like a kitty cat when I do that. Hey that rhymes I should be a poet.
Sierra tore her clothes off revealing a bikini that was way too revealing knowing it was the only way to tempt the boy.
Sierra(Pushing her top lower) Let's make me a daughter ladies.
The boy cackled taking a kids ice cream cone and walking off licking it as the boy he took the cone from cried.
Sierra(Handing the boy a new ice cream cone) Here you deserve this after what you've been through.
The boy smiled thanking Sierra and then ran off to his mother lapping his ice cream cone in the process.
Sierra(Looking out over the beach) Nowwwwwwww where is Mr. Bully and his bullying ways?
Sierra found the bully pushing little boys and girls into the waves knocking them into the water which was freezing.
Sierra(Walking towards the boy) Time to show this boy who the bigger bully is and it's I Sierra Ashley Daniels.
Sierra reached the bully as he picked up a little girl about to shove her under the waves.
Sierra(Grabbing the boy) Alright drop the tike on land and do it now you big bully. Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
Boy(Cackling) What like you?
Sierra(Pulling the girl from the boy) Exactly and not little people like this poor thing here.
Girl(Hugging Sierra) Thanks Mrs. Daniels I should tell my brother that you're not as crazy as you look.
Sierra(Sighing happily) Ahhhhhhh yes Cody my greatest achievment.
Bully: Could we maybe wrap this up I have some prime bullying to do.
Sierra(Pulling the boy across the beach) Sure we can just as soon as I get you to sign something for me.
Bully: What kind of something?
Sierra(Cackling evilly) A very special something
Bully: Forget it Special and I don't go well together.
Sierra: Either you sign this paper or get off my beach your choice.
Bully(Laughing) You-can't-own-a-beach-that's-ridicolus-to-say.
Sierra(Pointing to a sign) Sierra Daniels' beach homes. Ring any bells bully?
Bully: Yea well good luck getting me to leave.
Sierra(Pulling the boy to her house) A you have no idea what I'm capable of. B you have no idea who I am, and C I'm older, bigger, and stronger than you'll ever be.
Bully: I still haven't signed your stupid paper yet.
Sierra(Sneering) You will soon enough
Bully: Good luck as I said before on getting me to sign the paper.
Sierra(Looking down at the bully) I was born lucky.
Bully: Good because you'll need it to get me to sign anything.
Sierra opened the door to her beach house and snickered grabbing a paper on the counter.
Sierra(Handing the bully a pen) Now we can do this one of two ways A you sign it yourslef or B I introduce you to my bullying side which FYI is a lot more painful than yours.
Bully(Cracking up) Yea-right-what-are-you-like-16?
Sierra(Pushing the boy down) Yep and people never want to come around me for the reason that I can hurt them.
The Bully made to stand up but Sierra placed one of her feet on his stomach and the other on his chest beaming down at him.
Sierra(Standing up tall) Cody moaned in pain just like you are when he broke up with me and I did to him what I'm doing to you now.
The Bully moaned as Sierra said he would and she cackled waving the paper in front of his eyes.
Bully: Wait-that's-not-a-contract-that's-a-birth-certificate-and-there-is-no-way-I'm-signing-myself-over-to-you.
Sierra(Nodding) Ohhhhhhh you will or I'll make sure you never lose track of me again. Just think dreams, reality, school, college, marriage, death I'll be there for it all.
Bully(Moaning) Fine-be-there-for-it-all-just-get-off-of-me.
Sierra(Taking out a notebook) I'll need your name, address, cell number, and Email for us to do this right.
Bully(Grinning) Looks like you're shit out of luck.
Sierra(Kicking the boy's ribs) Learn to talk to girl's nicer boy. I mean swearing in front of a lady has your mother taught you nothing?
The bully handed Sierra a paper with all his information on it and crawled off as Sierra sneered knowing he didn't stand a chance against three year old her who she was now going to become herself.
Sierra(Cackling) Welcome back to Preschool bully boy. Time for you to meet your worst nightmare a three year old stalker who's also in love with you.
Sierra took a bottle of perfume and sprayed it all over herself and her beach house as she shrank and the house became the house she grew up in until she was 13 and was sent away by her parents.
Sierra(Jumping up and down) Itttttt worked it reallllllyyyyyyy worked I can't believe my concoction worked.
Sierra's mom: Heyyyyyy my little Junebug let's get you ready for Preschool and then you can use all the energy you like after that.
Sierra lifted her arms as her nightgown was taken off and she was dressed in her wardrobe she wore all the time in TDWT meaning pink underwear, green shoes, jeans, a white belt, a yellow top, and a collar which now said nothing but she would get it engraved soon.
Sierra's mom(Grabbing a backpack) Snacks, stuffy's, and extra clothes if you need them Junebug. Now it's off to Preschool.
Sierra(Checking her notebook) We need to make a little stop by 122 Ivy Lane first. There's a boy there that needs some Sierra Ashley Daniels time.
Sierra's mom: All right but let's make it quick I can't be late for work.
Sierra(Sneering) It'll be really quick mama I just want this boy to see that he'll always have me no matter where he goes.
Sierra's mom shrugged and drove to Ivy Lane where Sierra saw the bully in his yard with a terrified look on his face.
Sierra(Getting out of the car) Be right back mama.
Bully(Gulping) Wait I know you but you were older and you said I'd never lose track of you again.
Sierra(Cackling and spraying the boy with perfume) And I'm always one to keep my promises. Welcome to Preschool John Masters and to never leaving my side everrrrrrrrr he, he, he, he, heeeee.
John shrank and Sierra grabbed him sneering as she led him to her car John's mom chatting with Sierra's mom.
John(Gulping) What-are-you-going-to-do-to-me?
Sierra(Chuckling) Well seeing you blew the chance to be my little girl for TDI Preschool Edition I'm going to make you my obsession and Cody Chalmers knows exactly how that is.
John was buckled in by Sierra and she snapped a picture of him her crazy, psycho, stalker girl coming out in her.
Sierra: You know I could have warned you about what I was like as a three year old but where's the fun in that?
John(Crying) Turn me back I promise to never bully again. and I'm not going through school all over again.
Sierra(Snuggling John) Awwwwwwwwww look at it this way at least you have me to help you get through it.
John(Looking at Sierra) Really and what is that supposed to be a bright side?
Sierra: Hey you made your choice now you have to deal with it.
John moaned as Sierra cackled pulling him closer her purple lips heading for his lips.
Sierra(Kissing John) I should have gone the way of making boys three year olds and me joining them a long time ago. I mean you're so vulnerable and cute as a munchkin.
John: Gee maybe that's because as a three year old I wasn't so eager to bully people.
Sierra(Grinning) Looks like I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.
John(Yelling) Turn-me-back-NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sierra(Filing her nails) Sorry but first you never said please and two there is no antidote to a Sierra Ashley Daniels concoction.
John(Grumbling) Great so I have to celebrate my birthday's all over again, I have to go through Preschool all the way to nineth grade all over again, and I have an overly peppy girl to deal with?
Sierra(Throwing her arm around John) Looks that way now say cheese I have a million things to make for us and the first is a dating/ friendship scrapbook.
John stared as a camera around Sierra's neck went off and she giggled snapping another one for the cover of both scrapbooks.
Sierra(Kissing John) Get used to them because there's going to be so much more seeing we're going to grow up together.
Sierra's mom: All buckled in munchkins and Junebugs alike?
Sierra: Yes mom we're both buckled in. Now let's get going to Preschool.
Sierra's mom drove John and Sierra to Preschool where girl's and boys backed off seeing Sierra walk out sneering at all the kids.
Sierra(Grabbing John) Meet John he's my boyfriend and if any of you floozies try to hook him in like a large mouth bass I'm going to show you why that's a very bad idea.
All the girl's gulped as Sierra continued to walk down the trail to the playground with John being dragged behind her.
Sierra(Sitting on top of the monkey bars) My throne and the subjects are down there. You will always be up here with me because if you're not all hell will break loose in me making me very unhappy and you don't want to see me unhappy.
John(Grumbling) This-is-so-humiliating.
Sierra(Beaming) You could have avoided it but you and your pride spoke up at the same time making you my 2nd boyfriend Cody was my 1st.
John saw Cody dropping off his sister and Sierra had a plan to torture Cody too and it involved turning Cody's sister into another her.
Sierra(Cackling and rubbing her hands together) I-AM-SOOOOOOOO-DEVIOUSSSSSSSS-HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAA.
John: Yeaaaaaaa I'm not going to disagree with that.
Sierra(Kissing him) Mannnnnnn is Cody in for a fun 10 to 15 more years with me as his little sister only not really me.
John: I think you've gone bonkers.
Sierra pulled out another wardrobe just like hers to a T as Cody's sister confronted her.
Sierra: Ohhhhhhh hey Jules so how would you like to torture Cody by becoming my exact clone?
Jewel Chalmers sneered nodding as Sierra threw her wardrobe at Jewel and pulled out a makeup kit.
John: Uhh does this mean I'm off the hook?
SIerra(Kissing John) Nope it means I'm going to get even with Cody for leaving me.
John found fighting Sierra's love for him grow weaker and weaker and he knew it had something to do with the perfume Sierra srayed him with.
Sierra(Squeezing John in a hug) Just think the two of us in love with each other forever and ever and ever.
Jewel(Pulling the jeans up) Sooooooo how do I look?
Sierra(Cackling) Like me now let's color that blonde hair, get you a dog collar, and then a boy to obsess over for years to come.
Jewel had her sights on a boy already as Sierra colored Jewel's hair until it was a dark purple like Sierra's.
Jewel(Blowing her bangs out of her eyes) Are we done yet?
Sierra(Placing a dog collar around Jewel's neck) Taduhhhhhhhhhhh and tell Cody he had this coming.
Jewel(Skipping off) We'll do Sie and thanks for the makeover I have a boy to obsess over.
Sierra(Pulling John closer to her and sneering) So do I.
John(Weak) Must-fight-love-for-Sierra-must-fight-urge-to-kiss-Sierra.
Sierra(Looking at the perfume bottle) Hmmmmmmm side effects are instant love for the person that sprayed them. Oh well you can do much, much, much, much worse he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
John: You-tricked-me.
Sierra(Beaming) Yep because I knew you being my daughter was out so I made you the next best thing me as a three year old's love and obsession.
John: I-should-have-become-your-daughter.
Sierra(Cackling) I could have told you that but now's a little too late for that.
John: I'll-just-resist-you-for-as-long-as-I-live-let's-see-you-deal-with-that.
Sierra(Smirking and showing John the bottle) Side effects are instant love for the person that sprayed them so good luck ignoring me because you'll kiss me sooner or later seeing I have leverage and you don't.
John screamed as inside of his head was three year old Sierra decorating it with pictures and everything else of her and Sierra giggled maniacally leading John inside for a day of naps, toys, kiddie games, and snack time.
Sierra(Shaking her head) I told you it was useless to resist me.
John felt his lips puckering by themselves and he leaned in kissing Sierra and a stormcloud loomed over the preschool shooting purple lightning at it.
Sierra(Snickering) Looks like someone's learned how to do as he's told for once.
John kissed Sierra again and we hear Cody screaming as his mom picked up his little sister now an exact clone of Sierra.
What happens to Cody read part 12 Small, Cute, Loving, And Obsessive and reply to part 11
Sign up to rate and review this story