Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 12 Sierra's Clone

by orieo82 0 reviews

Sierra's targetted Cody's sister and now Cody has a younger, stronger, more obsessed version of Sierra to deal with

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-13 - Updated: 2012-09-13 - 1666 words

0Unrated
Jewel spun around showing off her new clothes as Cody gulped not knowing how he was going to deal with another Sierra.
Jewel: To think she was going to throw these out and everything. I mean their perfectly good clothes.
Cody: Uhh yea I think you should return them.
Jewel(Giggling) Not a chance these are from my favorite TDWT character and they aren't going anywhere.
Cody: I thought I was your favorite TDWT Character.
Jewel: It's a close second but you never gave me anything this comfy to wear.
Cody: She's only doing this to get back at me for leaving her.
Jewel(Pinning Cody against the wall) Good maybe now you'll learn your lesson for hurting her.
Cody(Gulping) Owwwwww-I-never-knew-you-had-such-brute-strength-Julie.
Jewel(Kicking Cody) It's Jewel and I think Sierra may still live on in these clothes because I've never been this strong before.
Cody fell to the ground and Jewel stood over him a sneer on her face.
Jewel: I bet you wish you helped me embrace Sierra earlier don't you?
Cody(Moaning) Owwwwwwwwwww-I'm-telling-mom-on-you.
Jewel(Snickering) That used to be my line.
Cody ran off and Jewel giggled skipping up the stairs to her room.
Jewel(Decorating her room) Now let's Sierraify this piece Jewel Chalmers style.
Jewl threw purple everything all over her room and then made a mural of the boy she was going to obsess over in her closet.
Jewel(Beaming) There now let's start my very first blog and get some followers.
Jewel opened a laptop and started writing a blog for TDI Preschool Edition featuring Sierra and her as BFF's.
Jewel(Giggling) Let's see anybody fight this BFF bond.
Cody crept into Jewel's room trying to get to the collar he knew gave Sierra power over Jewel.
Jewel(Talking to her computer) Dear bloggers Alex Wilson has become my latest obsession and boy is he ever lucky to be my obsession.
Cody(Whispering) Just- a- little- bit- further.
Jewel(To her computer) Alex plays hard to get and that just makes me want him even more just like Sierra once wanted my brother Cody Johnson who is petrified of my BFF now.
Cody slowly walked until he was behind Jewel and he reached his hands out trying to slip the collar off over her neck.
Jewel(Writing) Alex will soon want me just like Cody was forced to want Sierra until the day he thought he wised up and left her.
Cody slowly slipped his hand under the collar and Jewel smiled bending his hand back and cackling evily.
Jewel: Now now Cody you know taking things that aren't yours is stealing and stealing in against the law.
Cody(Groaning) Owwwwwwwwww- I- was- just- trying- to- show- you- that- Sierra- has- a- hold- on- you.
Jewel(Giggling) Of course she does and that hold is making me The New And Improved Sierra Daniels and I'm not giving up the chance the become my favorite TDWT character.
Cody(Gasping) Come- on- Jewel- I-think- you're- breaking- my- hand.
Jewel(Bending his hand back more) Sierra told me you'd try and steal my clothes and memento from her.
Cody: She's- not- a- very- nice- person- Jewel- she- wants- you- to- become- her- so- she- can- terrorize- TDI- Preschool- Edition- all- over- again.
Jewel(Cackling triumphantly) You know I think me becoming her in the new TDI is just what Chris Mclain needs.
Cody saw there was no choice as Jewel's hair went from yellow to bright purple with pigtails, the collar magically became smaller fitting her neck the jeans also became smaller making her waist smaller also.
Jewel(Giggling) Now there's no fighting me because Sierra has taken her toll on me and it's TDI Preschool Edition here I come.
The top shrank making her upper body smaller, the underwear turned from white to pink making her butt smaller, and the shoes morphed until they fit Jewel's feet making them the smallest.
Jewel(Laughing triumphantly) HAHHHHHH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAA TIME FOR ME TO PACK FOR TDI PRESCHOOL EDITION.
Cody: Don't you see you're not a Johnson anymore and that means you aren't my sisster anymore.
Jewel(Slinking up to Cody) I can see why Sierra likes you so much you smell prettiful and that's a Sierra Daniels word not mine.
Cody(Pushing Jewel away from him) Back off Jewel I dated Sierra Daniels once and I'll be damned if I'm going to do it again.
Jewel(Pouncing on Cody) Meeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww I'm a kitty and as a kitty I have a right to pounce when I want to.
Cody(Groaning) Get- off- of- me- Jewel- or- Sierra- or- whoever- you- are- you- weigh- like- 1000- pounds.
Jewel(Licking her hand) Kitties have to look their best for their boyfriends.
Cody: What- about- Alex- Wilson- I- mean- he- needs- an- obsessive- girl- like- you.
Jewel(Sneering and playfully poking Cody's nose) So-do-you Cody and you just gained one in me.
Cody: Ohhhhhhhhhh man I should have stayed with Sierra.
Jewel(Inching her fingers up Cody's chest) Well at least you're seeing that now but it's a little too late now because as a Mini Sierra I'm going to make you a Mini Cody.
Cody(Gulping) You're- going- to- what?
Jewel(Kissing Cody) Make you a Mini Cody because I don't date out of my age or height group for any reason.
Cody tried to crawl away but Jewel pounced on him again as Sierra was led to Cody's room by his mother.
Mrs. Johnson: Well here he is still trying to hurt little kids I see. But his sister became this purple haired dream and it looks like an exact clone of you Sierra.
Sierra(Closing the door) I'll take it from here Mrs. J.
Jewel: See my sissy even showed up to make you a smaller version of yourself.
Sierra: Looks like my sis and you are getting along great Cody so here's the deal either you become smaller again orrrrrrr you become smaller again your choice.
Cody: Their the same exact choice Sierra.
Sierra(Sneering and pinching Cody's cheeks) You'reeeeeee so smart Cody. Too bad you're too smart for your own good.
Jewel(Applying chapstick) Get ready for some lip locking Cody.
Cody tried to run away but Sierra having the same strength as Jewel pinned Cody to the floor.
Sierra: Soon you won't be so keen on trying to run away from Mini Me Cody.
Cody gulped as Jewel got closer puckering her lips and kissing Cody him gagging at the taste of grape chapstick.
Jewel(Beaming) You'll get used to the taste at least I did. I can honestly chew the stuff and swallow it now. it tastes like wax grapes.
Cody(Rubbing his lips) Blech that is sooooooooo nasty.
Jewel: Hey just be glad it was grape and not another bad tasting flavor.
Cody(Gagging) I- don't- think- there- is- another- bad- tasting- flavor.
Jewel(Opening her shirt) Sure there is see Sierra introduced me to chapstick. She told me that it's a great way to get kissed.
Cody(Rubbing his lips) Yea well she was wrong.
Jewel(Puckering up) Why not try kissing me back this time?
Cody: Because A I don't want that nasty taste in my mouth. And B I know it'll make me smaller and obsessed with you.
Jewel(Crawling up Cody's body) Yeaaaaaaaaa but look at it this way at least you'll have a girl to return the favor.
Cody: Return the favor?
Jewel(Shrugging) Sure I mean Gwen, Heather, Beth, all the girl's you obsessed over none of them even batted an eyelash at you but I will.
Cody: You're three so I don't think it's going to work out.
Jewel: You'll be three soon enough Cody. You just have to kiss me back and then you'll be a three year old obsessed with yours truly.
Jewel giggled swallowing a purple chapstick whole and blowing her breath on Cody.
Jewel: See wax grapes right? Anywho I'd kiss me now and get it over with.
Cody: Forget it I'm not kissing you Jewel. I mean we were siblings once and I didn't even kiss you then.
Jewel(Positioning herself on Cody) Either kiss me or I'll have Sierra sit on you until your bones are fit to break.
Cody(Shrugging) Bring it she can't weigh that much.
Jewel snapped her fingers and Sierra sat on Cody's chest unbuckling her belt and letting her now flabby stomach roll out onto Cody.
Cody(Wincing) Eating a bit too much are we?
Sierra(Beaming) Yeppppppp see after TDWT I went into this whole if I want to eat I'll stuff myself because Chef's food was horrible.
Jewel(Giggling) Yea and her butt though looking small is huge and it'll break your bones in two soon.
Sierra(Stretching out on Cody) Ahhhhhhhhh now this is more like it.
Sierra's hand went to the button on her pants but Cody stopped her and looked at Jewel.
Cody: If I kiss you will I join TDI Preschool Edition too?
Jewel(Nodding) No doubt I mean what's a Jewel without a Cody. that's going to be our motto what a Jewel without a Cody.
Cody(Puckering up) Let's make this quick and painless because I think she's crushing my spleen.
Jewel puckered her lips leaning her head towards Cody's and they kissed making Cody shrink and Sierra taller than both of them.
Jewel(Beaming) I knew I'd get to you sooner or later My Wittle Teddybear.
Cody(Rubbing his chest) Yea well if your sister wasn't such a fatty I'd have said no.
Sierra(Cackling) Just think now I can torture boys in dreams and reality with my new weight gain program.
Jewel(Taking Cody's hand) Come on boyfriend we have outdoor playing to do and then packing to do for TDI Preschool Edition.
Cody shrugged as Sierra knew just Beth was left and Beth planned on joining TDI Preschool Edition without a daughter or sister.
Sign up to rate and review this story