Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 13 Heather And Denise's Return

by orieo82 0 reviews

Enough said

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-20 - Updated: 2013-10-20 - 4524 words

0Unrated
Beth Shannahan looked longingly out her window seeing TV vans on the block interviewing all the girls for TDI preschool edition and she was determined to be one of them if it killed her.
Beth(Stouting) I didn't get contacts and braces removed to sit here in my room mourning my existence.
Beth walked to her closet where she pulled out a magician's cape, a crystal ball, a wand her being dungeon master a few times in her heyday, and an energy drink with her picture on the can.
Beth(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Now to find an unsuspecting victim to try out my dungeon master powers.
Beth tied the cape around her and placed the ball on a table smoke swirling in it until she found the perfect boy to turn into her as a three year old.
Beth(Skipping downstairs) Bye mom I'm off to play dungeon with one of my friends.
Mrs. Shannahan: Ok Beth sweetie just be back in time for your birthday dinner and presents.
Beth(Calling after her mom) No worries I'll be back in time just decorate like you decorated my three year old birthday.
Mrs. Shannahan smiled knowing one of Beth's tormentors was going to fall victim to her.
Beth(Humming) Soon those news crews will be making an audition tape starring three year old me.
Beth came to a house she knew all too well because she was forced into it so many times by the boy who lived in it.
Beth(Smirking) I think I need reinforcements and they aren't hard for a dungeon master such as myself to find.
Beth walked around the neighborhood finding a boy in a magician's hat waving a stick at a cat.
Boy: I banish you nine lifer I BANISH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy's mom: Kendall stop banishing the cat he's just a cat.
Kendall: But mommmmmmmmmmm I need something to banish.
Kendall's mom: No you don't you need to get grips with reality.
Kendall(Trudging to his house) Mannnnnnnnnnn you take the fun out of everything.
Beth(Chasing Kendall) Hey Kendall I got a proposition for you.
Kendall knelt before Beth as his mom muttered oh brother under her breath.
Kendall(Nudging his mother) Motherrrrrrrrrrrr kneel before the dungeon master now.
Kendall's mother: I am not kneeling before a girl in a cape with a magic wand.
Kendall(Gritting his teeth) Motherrrrrrr you're embarrassing me.
Kendall's mother: Really I mean seriously? the way you're dressed doesn't embarrass you in the least?
Kendall(Kissing Beth's boots) How may I serve you queen of the dungeon?
Beth(Pointing across the street) Phil Small's house we strike at sunset and I need more people.
Kendall: You can count me in he deserves to be knocked down to size.
Beth(Helping Kendall up) Great now let's go find the rest of the old crew.
Kendall's mom: Be back before Beth's party so I can make you look halfway normal.
Kendall(Following Beth) We'll do mom.
Kendall's mom(Shaking her head) Why couldn't he make normal friends like other boys his age?
Beth and Kendall found the other people in their group doing as Kendall was and trying to banish animals.
Beth(Clearing her throat) Dungeon players hear my plea.
Everybody got on their knees in front of Beth kissing her boots and she smiled never having so many boys like her before.
Beth: Phil Small' is asking for a rebellion and I'm just the girl to give it to him.
Everybody cheered as Beth said this and Beth sneered seeing Phil was doomed with everyone on Beth's side and nobody on his.
Beth(Walking off) We have a battle plan so follow me and we'll make sure Phil gets a lesson he won't soon forget.
Beth bewitched all the wands to shoot real magic sparks if the situation called for it and she knew it wouldn't but just in case.
Beth(Ringing the doorbell) Now we strike quick and we strike hard because there is no other way.
Mrs. Small: Hello Bethy so what can I do for you today?
Beth(Smiling with her dimples) Hiiiiiiii Mrs. Small is Phil around?
Mrs. Small: Sure just wait out here and I'll get him.
Beth: Thanks Mrs. Small.
Mrs. Small shut the door as it opened a second later and a boy with spiky black hair, a leather jacket, a white T shirt, blue jeans, and black boots walked out.
Beth(Pointing her wand at the boy) Phil Small you are accused of being an unrelenting meanie and I think we deserve an explanation.
Phil: You geeks deserve a bully I mean take a look around. Do you see anyone else dressed in capes, carrying crystal balls, or magic wands?
Beth: Well no but just because we're different doesn't mean you can just bully us.
Phil(Shoving Beth) Who's gonna stop me?
Everybody gasped as Beth their dungeon master got shoved but she stumbled back and went through her bag producing her evil mixture of Shannahan blood.
Beth(Opening the can) I can live with that so how's about we go inside and you do to me what you do every time we go in there?
Phil(Opening the door) After you queen of the magic geeks.
Beth walked inside her stomach flip flopping in joy.
Phil(Grabbing Beth's can) Give me that nerdy nerd nerdy nerd.
Beth(Pretending to be have her feelings hurt) Can't I just have one sip?
Phil chugged the whole thing shaking his head no then belching in her face seeing Beth gone and thinking nothing of it.
Phil(Walking back outside) Which magic geek's next?
Beth chuckled inside of Phil making him walk back inside having full control of his body since her blood now coursed through him.
Beth's POV: Phil I think we got off on the wrong foot so I'm going to introduce myself again and you're going to treat me better or else.
Phil: Or else what?
Beth(Stretching inside of Phil) You'll be three year old me and forced into a campground of horrors.
Phil(Scoffing) Please like you could.
Beth's POV(Cackling) You asked for it.
Phil writhed in pain as he shrank and Beth giggled inside of Phil's body stomping on the old him with her black boots making sure three year old her was ready to be released into Phil.
Phil(Weak) How-are-you-doing-this?
Beth(Becoming Phil's reflection) The energy drink you chugged was a prototype invented by me to see if you could last 24 hours with me inside you which as we can see you can't.
Phil screamed as his butt bulged and his stomach became thinner.
Beth(Giggling) Yea I had a big ol butt but a skinny tummy go fig right?
Phil: Please-make-it-stop.
Beth(Laughing triumphantly) Not a chance I'm going to TDI Preschool Edition and that means I need to be a pre schoolar to go.
Phil crawled on the floor his whole body feeling like it was in flames and Mrs. Small knew he was getting what he deserved.
Beth(Taking her boots off) Here try these high tops on for size they were always my favorite.
Phil screamed as he grew into purple underwear, pink tights, a pink leotard, a pink tutu, a tiara, an amulet, and white high tops with Beth cackling triumphantly.
Beth(Cutting herself) Now for more Shannahan blood then you'll be me forever or until somebody kills us.
Mrs. Small(Helping the new Beth up) I think you should get home and prepare for your birthday munchkin.
Beth nodded walking out where all her followers stared at a new and improved her.
Beth: Yes I'm three but Phil Small can't bother you anymore because he's now three year old me.
The kids cheered as Beth walked back to her house not done with torturing Phil yet.
Beth(Walking upstairs) Home mama I have some business so continue planning my third birthday.
Mrs. Shannahan smiled putting a banner over the archway of the hallway with Princess Beth written on it in purple glitter.
Beth(Opening the door to her room and kicking her shoes off) I think this occasion calls for different shoes.
Beth found ballet slippers and forced them onto her still big feet seeing Phil still trying to fight Beth.
Beth(Banging on the slippers) There-just-about-have-it-then-my-feet-will-be-small-again.
The slippers though crooked and sticking out in places were on Beth's feet which as she promised became smaller and the slippers were good as new.
Beth: See you should be careful with who you tease because the next person may not like being teased all that much.
Phil(Weak) I-promise-I-won't-tease-you-or-the-other-wizards-anymore-just-please-get-out-of-my-body.
Beth(Shaking her head no) You had a chance to be nice now I'm going to introduce you to the most painful thing in your life.
Beth cackled opening her mouth as braces materialized from nowhere and placed themselves on her teeth and tightened with her and Phil screaming in pain.
Beth(Rubbing her mouth) Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot how much that hurts just wait till we have to get them tightened it hurts even more then.
Beth grabbed a pair of glasses forcing them over her eyes and the last thing she heard was Phil screaming in defeat with her chuckling her stomach moving up and down with her.
Beth sat at a small table with a teapot and two teacups waiting for her and Phil.
Phil's POV: Owwwwwwwwww how did you deal with braces for so long?
Beth(Licking her braces) It wasn't by choice and trust me when I say if you eat anything it'll get stuck in there.
Beth managed to fish orange juice pulp out of her braces and swallowed it with Phil moaning in disgust.
Phil's POV: How long has that been in there? I mean it's brown not even orange anymore.
Beth(Shrugging) Five months I think but it could have been longer.
Phil sounded like he was throwing up as Beth giggled knowing how to make him more disgusted.
Beth(Picking up a pink case) You think that's gross just you wait.
Phil's POV: What's in the case?
Beth(Beaming) You sure you wanna know?
Phil's POV: I wouldn't have asked if I didn't.
Beth: You really sure you wanna know?
Phil's POV: Just tell me what it is.
Beth: Better I just show you what it is Phil.
Beth opened the case and we see her retainer with dried up food all over it with Beth giggling evilly.
Beth(Beaming) Yep my old retainer we've been through a lot haven't we retainer?
Phil's POV: Ewwwwwwwwwww what have you been eating?
Beth(Smirking) Ohh you know veggies, meat juice, chips, fruit all mixed and dried up in the retainer.
Phil's POV gagged as Beth placed her retainer in and beamed knowing soon she'd beat him forever.
Beth(Placing a party crown on her head) Time for us to partay.
Beth skipped downstairs the smell of cheesecake filling the air and all the TDI Preschool Edition girls, Cody, and their mothers in the kitchen yelling surprise and Beth noticed Heather missing but knew somehow she would be back with a girl of her own.
Beth(Munching pizza) Soooooooooo who beat Heather?
Lindsay giggled raising her hand as Beth smiled knowing there had to be one thing Lindsay forgot to do to get rid of Heather forever.
______________________________________________________________________________
HEATHER'S RETURN
Turns out Lindsay did forget something she forgot to ransack Heather's house getting rid of her old clothes and Denise's which lucky for Heather and Denise new people were moving into Heather's mansion.
Heather's POV(Tisking Lindsay) Lindsay,Lindsay,Lindsay just where did you learn to be evil finishing school?
Heather cackled as two boys one a teen the other three years old ran into Heather's and Denise's room.
Heather's POV(Putting a diary in the closet of her room) He reads it resurrecting me and then he'll become me and the other pint sized runt will be my Denise.
Boy #1(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhh it's so great not to be in a moving truck for once.
The boy walked to a box and opened it unpacking the clothes in it and putting them in his closet where he found Heather's old wardrobe and her diary flew from the closet hitting the floor.
Boy #1: What's this?
The boy opened the diary and he saw the last entry which Heather purposefully flipped to wanting him to find.
Boy #1: Lindsay may have defeated me but there are ways for me to be resurrected and they all involve finding a boy with-my-figure what is this?
Heather's POV: Now for the magic words.
Boy #1: Kala Mali Humu Balla Zim Zim Balla?
A red light erupted into the room as Heather's cackle echoed around the room and we see her as a skeleton.
Heather(Snatching her diary) Thanks but I can take it from here.
Boy #1(Rubbing his eyes) I must be dreaming.
Heather(Flipping through the pages) Interesting theory but how can you dream when you're awake?
Boy #1(Pinching himself) It's a daydream my mom always told me daydreaming was a bad habit.
Heather(Grabbing her clothes) Obviously you aren't daydreaming because you'd be awake by now if you were.
Boy #1: So if I'm not dreaming then who are you?
Heather replaced her clothes on her and she magically grew skin, hair, and her signature evil smile.
Heather(Reaching out her hand) Heather Anne Sanchez at your service. This house used to be mine before a certain Lindsay killed me and my daughter for hurting her in season 1 of TDI.
Boy # 1 John Lincoln gulped as he saw Heather's evil smile grow wider her shadow advancing on him.
Heather: See this body's just a loan I'm looking for a permanent one.
John: And you need me to help you find one?
Heather(Shaking her head no) Nope I already have the perfect one and I have another one that's going to be my daughter for TDI Preschool Edition.
John(Looking around) But there's nobody here but me and my brother.
Heather(Beaming) Precisely my point boy were you in the wrong place at the wrong time.
John(Backing up) Wait I don't want to be your daughter I mean you're fatter than I am.
Heather(Looking at herself in the mirror) I don't know I think I'm just your size or better yet you're just mine.
John: So if I do become you then what?
Heather(Picking up a pink sleepaway bag) I go after your brother and he becomes Denise Anne Sanchez my daughter.
John(Trying to climb out of the window) You'll have to catch me first.
Heather cackled deeply wiggling her toes and John's butt was bigger and rounder.
Heather(Walking up to him) Quite a predicament you got yourself into huh Porky?
John(Struggling) What-did-you-do?
Heather(Sneering) I brought myself a bit more time to make you me as a teen that's what.
John: (Struggling) I-think-I’m-stuck-here-you-idiot.
Heather(Snickering) You jump for the window with a big butt and I'm an idiot?
John(Trying to wiggle his butt) If-I-could-just-wiggle-my-butt-a-bit-further-I-willl-be-able-to-escape-you.
Heather(Pinching John's butt and nodding) Yeppppppp baby's definitely got back and that back aint going anywhere soon.
John(Wiggling) Wanna-make-a-bet?
Heather flexed and grew large muscles everywhere as if her flexing was a steroid and she pulled John back inside sneering down at him.
Heather(Throwing John a Mcdonald's bag) Yeaaaaaaaaaa I do wanna make a bet now eat up and get what's coming to you.
John devoured the food without fail then chugged his drink making his stomach rounder and his butt bigger than before.
Heather(Giggling) It's so much easier this way.
John saw Heather remove her clothes slowly walking up to him her breasts perfectly round as she threw her bra next to him.
Heather(Giggling) I sooooooooo need a trip to Victoria Secret which will happen before I go to TDI Preschool Edition.
John(Moaning) I-can't-move.
Heather(laughing triumphantly) Wayyyyyyyyyy too easy.
Heather became smoke and crept into John's nostrils escaping into his bloodstream giggling triumphantly inside his body.
John(Holding his stomach) Ohhhhhhhhhh my stomach hurts but at least she's gone for now.
Heather twirled in John's body as it became thinner and John thinking since he beat Heather or so he thought meant he'd get his figure back.
Heather's POV: Now for the stylish yet plain wardrobe I learned to sport.
John's clothes disappeared as he grew periwinkle panties with Heather sneering.
Heather: Now for my flirting tools.
Heather's black bra strapped itself around John's chest and when he noticed the change he knew it was already too late.
Heather(Stretching her fingers) Now to make my boobs bigger than Lindsay's which are double D's I bet.
John screamed as his chest grew into Heather's black bra and they continued to grow until Heather was satisfied with them.
Heather(Cackling) Purrrrrrrrfect like a kitty now let's get the army issued shorts on next shall we.
John(Moaning) How-are-you-doing-this?
Heather: False sense of security which is how I defeat all my enemies.
John(Weak) I'll fight you tooth and nail.
Heather(Cackling) You-can't-we're-one-and-the-same-person-now.
John tried opening his door but saw it was locked both from the inside and the outside conveniently done by Heather.
Heather(Pinning John down) Total Drama has definitely brought out the bully in me which is good because then pinning you would be an effort.
John struggled as Heather pulled out her panties and quickly pulled them up to John's waist.
Heather(Cackling) Soon my pretty you and I will be one and the same.
There was a knock on John's door as Heather covered his mouth taking on his voice.
Heather(As John) Who is it?
John's little brother: John are you all right I heard screaming.
Heather: I'm fine I just saw a spider and those things creep me out to no end.
John's little brother(Walking off) Ok I was just checking to make sure you were all right.
Heather waited to hear John's little brother close his bedroom door and sneered down at John.
Heather(Bowing) And I would like to thank the academy for this award.
John(Squirming) Why-are-you-doing-this-to-me?
Heather(Pinching John's cheeks) Because you're just too damn cute and I can soooooooo work with being cute.
John screamed as Heather put her socks on him and his feet became huge.
Heather(Undressing) Yea I have some big feet but Lindsay's are bigger. Why do you think she wears those huge cowboy boots?
John(Holding his feet) Owwwwwwwwwww how did you deal with these?
Heather(Giggling) Foot massages worked and so did shoes three sizes too big to be called human and sandals the same size.
Heather not wearing an underwear or bra thanks to putting them on John skipped up to him with green cargo shorts with a green belt.
Heather(Forcing the shorts on John) These are comfy and very functional as this Summers newest fashion craze.
John's waist and butt molded until they fit the shorts and last Heather removed her red top and John knew this was the end.
John: So after I become you you're going to target my brother?
Heather(Nodding) And hopefully he's not as much of a pussy as you are shit for brains.
Heather forced John into the red shirt her body finally taking his and she cackled triumphantly grabbing a backpack and a form to make her Kendall John's brother's babysitter.
Heather(Sneering) Game on little bro this is going to be so sweet.
_______________________________________________________________________
Denise's Return
Heather was in the kitchen of John's house finalizing the contract as the mother signed and walked off knowing soon her son's would be Heather's responsibility.
Heather(Waving) Bye Mrs. Ward Kendall is in good hands.
Kendall skipped downstairs meeting Heather at the bottom and she grinned Denise warning Heather of him.
Kendall(Smiling up at Heather) Now here are the rules 1. you do as I say, 2 you do what I say, 3 you do what I say, and 4 YOU-DO-WHAT-I-SAY glad we understand each other.
Heather(Grabbing Kendall) I think it's time you learned the golden rule and that's the babysitter makes the rules and trust me Bossy you aren't going to like them.
Kendall(Folding his arms across his chest) oh puhlease I've ran people tougher than you away. Courtney still cringes at my name.
Heather(Cackling) Courtney-has-got-nothing-on-little-old-me-Kendall.
Kendall(Smirking) Damn right she's tougher than you.
Heather(Grabbing Kendall) We'll see who's tougher when you're decorated.
Kendall(Gulping) Dec-orated?
Heather(Nodding) Yes because you called me out and now I'm going to show you where that gets you.
Kendall was led to John's old room now decorated in rosy pink everything with Heather giggling to herself throwing Kendall onto the bed.
Heather(Picking up a backpack) Just remember you asked for this Kenny when you ask yourself how this happened look back to when you called me out.
Kendall(Scared) I l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lied you're tougher then Courtney much, much, much, much, much tougher than her.
Heather: Of course I could change your mind because I mention decorating and you're becoming my best friend.
Kendall(Looking around) What did you do to John's room?
Heather(Beaming) I made it my own because it used to be mine before I was defeated by a blonde headed ditz but I got it back and soon my daughter will have her room back too.
Kendall(Looking around) Your daughter?
Heather(Nodding) Sure she was sweet, cute, and a knockout but the same blonde headed ditz took her too.
Kendall: Where is she now?
Heather(Shaking the bag) In here and you my doubtful little man are going to experience her first hand.
Heather opened the bag dumping a full ballet outfit on the bed her sneer becoming evil as Kendall gulped.
Heather: She was a Prima Ballerina and you will be one too seeing you and her are going to be one and the same.
Kendall(Sighing relief) You know Courtney played this tired card a million time and it never worked. What makes you think it'll work for you?
Heather(Pinning Kendall down) I have perseverance something Courtney never had or she would have been able to keep Gwen away from her man.
Kendall(Struggling) Let-me-up-now-you-stupid-little-mexican-black-hearted-babysitter.
Heather(Picking up white underwear) These on first then the leotard, tights, tutu, slippers, and tiara.
Before Kendall could protest he was forced into the white underwear his butt becoming smaller and flatter.
Heather: See ballet dancers are on strict diets which is how your butt became flatter.
Kendall(Scared) Wait this never happened with Courtney.
Heather(Poking Kendall's nose) Pers-ever-ance that's what's going to win my munchy TDI preschool edition.
Kendall made to run but Heather towered over him a pink leotard in her hands.
Heather: Now let's get you dressed for success then I'll introduce you to nightgowns, slippers, and your daily wardrobe which as luck would have it is the same as mine.
Kendall(Scratching his door) Help, help, help somebody save me from my fate.
Heather(Grabbing Kendall) I don't believe in fate I believe in promises and those are all I make. I'd make a great politician.
Heather forced the leotard on Kendal his waist, legs, thighs, and stomach getting smaller.
Heather(Twirling around Kendall) This is sooooooooo much easier than it was last time I did this. That boy knew how to put up a fight.
Kendall(Moaning) Ohhhhhhhhhh I don't feel well.
Heather(Beaming) Your tummy's growling due to lack of food and water. After this we can get a veggie pizza and enough water to last us all night.
Kendall saw the small pink tights as Heather pinned him against the wall pulling the tights up over the leotard cackling the whole time.
Heather(Kissing Kendall's cheeks) You're going to be Mama's Prima Ballerina in no time.
Kendall's waist, legs, thighs, waist line, and feet grew even smaller Heather twirling up to him towering over him at this point.
Heather(Thinking) Nowwwwww what was your go to rule when I first got here? Ooooohhhhhhh yea I do what you say which by the looks of things is what got you in this position in the first place.
Kendall(Swiping at Heather) I-may-be-smaller-but-I-can-still-scratch-you.
Heather(Sneering) A little feisty are we? Well good because so am I in the right light.
Kendall(Swiping at Heather) Take that and that and that.
Heather(Chuckling) Scratches by wimps don't phase me they just aggravate me now to aggravate you meet the tutu ruffles and all.
Heather forced the tutu on Kendall’s waist and his whole upper body and lower body grew three year old size with Heather beaming.
Heather(Going through her bag) Just the slippers left and you're definitely going to hate these seeing like mama you'll have huge feet which will never stop growing.
Kendall(Crying) Please don't turn me into a girl I'm too butch to be a girl.
Heather(Forcing the slippers on Kendall) Try those on for size cry baby.
Kendall screamed as his feet were on fire and Heather beamed pulling out nightgowns having the perfect one for Kendall to try on and it would make him Denise once and for all.
Heather(Unfolding a multi colored nightgown) This is a family heirloom passed down from me to you cry baby.
Kendal(Screaming) Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww make the pain in my feet stopppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather: The colors aren't tye dye they're stains from throwup, maple syrup, fruit juice, pee, grass stains, spoiled milk, BO, spaghetti sauce, meatballs, pizza, and my personal fave spit up from when I was a baby.
Kendall gagged as the ballerina outfit floated off of him and he was forced into the footies that had green gas exploding off of them.
Heather(Cackling triumphantly) Magic as easy as 1-2-3.
Kendall's body morphed until it fit the pajamas and Heather forced stinky slippers onto his feet making them smaller but the pain remaining in them.
Heather(Wiggling her fingers) No zippers, buttons, or any other way out of those cool but stinky pj's anyone?
Kendall franticly searched for a zipper or a button and found nothing as Heather's laughter boomed grabbing him and placing him on Denise's bed.
Heather(Raising her arms) Now-for-the-worst-pain-your-tummy-has-ever-known.
Kendall's stomach giggled as an eyeball was in his throat his hair going from jet white to black and his eyes going from blue to black.
Heather(Chuckling) Meet Denise my daughter and as it looks your new best friend.
Denise screamed a bloodcurdling scream shattering Kendall's skin and skeleton resurrecting her an evil sneer on her face.
Denise: TDI Preschool Edition here we come.
Heather(Tucking Denise in) You got that right sweetie pie.
Denise(Yawning) Boyyyyyyyyyy-fighting-inside-a-boys-body-is-tiring-work.
Heather(Turning Denise's nightlight on) Get some sleep my little glowworm tomorrow we wow TDI Preschool Edition with our talents.
Denise closed her eyes snoring softly as Heather giggled packing Denise's and her bag for TDI Preschool Edition.
Heather(Picking up more invites) Now to get the rest of the crew put together.
Heather laughed triumphantly knowing now no boy was safe.
Well that's it for now so R&R and the next chapter will be here soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story