Categories > Celebrities > Linkin Park > I'm Just One Step Closer To The Edge

Just Go With The Flow!

by Parawhore998 0 reviews

Review plz

Category: Linkin Park - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-08 - 1593 words

0Unrated

Robbie

It's been bothering me. After the horrible interview, Brandan and Jade weren't talking. Not at all. It's their normal behavior for them to argue over pointless stuffs but that behavior no longer exist. I miss hearing Jade scream at Brandan when he bothers her. But not even Brandan have the heart to bother anyone. He haven't said a joke since that horrible moment. I don't really blame him. It was wrong of Jade to spread his private love life to the world.

"The interview is all over YouTube" Jacob said. He was the only one here that didn't attend the interview. "You guys are horrible, no one ever wants to give us interviews anymore" he joked. "Jacob, this isn't funny" I warned. "Sorry, but this is terrible. It's a very bad first impression of this band" "I know, I really don't want to blame Jade for it but it's really her fault" I whispered. 

"I guess we'll have to wait for the next interview, let's just hope people still want to talk to us" he chuckled. "I love how you think this whole situation is funny" I mumbled. "It is" he said. "Oh well. Let's just forget about all of this and hope that Jade and Brandan gets along" I finalized. We both agreed on that.

Stephanie

"Hello?" I picked up my phone. "Hey baby" I sighed in relief when I heard Tyson's voice. "Hi what's up?" I asked. "I saw that interview with The Open Wound. I heard that I was in it so I checked it out. Besides it's all over the place" I groaned and slapped my head. "This is killing me. I don't think I can ever survive rock star life" I confessed. Why is my love life out in public for everyone to see? "This sucks" I muttered.

"You know I'll always be here if you need to talk" he said. "Thanks" I can't believe I even started this whole affair. He is such a nice guy. He didn't deserve all this. His life was fine before I came. Why did I use him like this? It's not even working that well. Brandan's not a bit jealous. He's happy about my relationship with Tyson. He said so himself.

"Okay, I just called to make sure your okay. When you finish touring, come over here to Oklahoma. I'd like you to meet the guys" he said. "Yeah sure, I'll call you when I need anything" we both hung up. Lena came out of the bathroom and shook her head. "What?" I asked. "As I said, it's the biggest mistake of your life"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up about this bullshit" "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" she asked. Why didn't I tell her anything? She was my best friend after all. We have promised each other to never keep secrets from each other. Then why am I keeping secrets from her? "Lena, I have a lot to tell you" I said, sitting on the sofa. "Go spill it out then" she sat down next to me. "You are gonna hate me. If everyone else knows, they will all hate me. I made a huge mistake and I can't fix it. I don't know what to do"

"First tell me what you did Steph" she put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I... I like Brandan, there I admit it" I said shamlessly. "I knew it!" she pointed an accusing finger at me. "Yeah, and going out with Tyson is my biggest mistake. I just started this whole affair to make Brandan jealous so he can like me. Guess it didn't work out too well. He's happy about my relationship with him. I feel bad for using Tyson"

"Oh my god" she dropped her hand. "What?" I asked. "You have to end the relationship immediately" she said. "Do you hate me?" I asked. "No, of course not" she pulled me into a hug. "Thanks, you are a real friend" I told her. She smiled. "Just promise me you'll fix it" she said, getting up. "I don't know what to do"

"Break up with Tyson and figure out if you really want Brandan" she replied before heading to her bunk. "Ok" I mumbled to myself. How was I going to do this? Why did I start this whole thing in the first place? I feel bad that it had to be Tyson who was being used. I admire him to death and this is how I show my appreciation. Screw myself.

Jade

Whatever these faggots are up to, I know this isn't good. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. Robbie and Jacob were whispering, constantly pointing at Brandan and I every two seconds. Apparently he is mad at me for displaying his "love life" to the public. If he's being such an ass kisser and complaining about me, then why is he ticked off by this?

"Jade, do you want to go shopping with me?" Robbie asked. "What the fuck?" I shouted. These guys are up to no good apparently. "I never went shopping with you before. I want to have that experience before I die" he explained. "Why!" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Jade please" he pleaded. "I know you and Jacob are up to something"

"What?" he played dumb. "Robbie I'm not some stupid five year old. I know you are trying to make me forgive Bran. He's being a dick. There is no way in hell that I'm ever going to forgive him" I said. "Please?" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Okay I will but don't expect anything" I warned before going back into my bunk. 

The tour is almost ending and I realized something changed. I couldn't put my finger on it excatly. Aside from Brandan being mad at me, there was something else different. Was it Chester? He didn't say a word to me since the hotel ball room. Why am I realizing this? Now? It didn't matter. It's perfect actually. No one will be bothering me.

"Get ready" Robbie shouted. "Okay" I mumbled. I took my iPod and followed Robbie out of the bus. "We are going to this thrift shop first. They have a variety of very nice clothing. I know you will like it" he explained. I simply nodded. Whatever floats this guy's boat. We walked in the door. Robbie began stomping on the floor loudly. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, a bit annoyed. "My feet is itchy" 

"Uh, okay" I rolled my eyes at the dumbass and walked over to the black box. It looked quite familar. I didn't know how but I picked the box up. Closing my eyes, I tried to remember how I saw this box before. "This is a nice box" Robbie's voice made made my thoughts go away. "Fuck" I muttered. "Hey come to this section. They have really cool lamps there" he said. 

I followed him. I did need a lamp but why did they sell a lamp at a thrift clothing store? I don't know. When I walked in the section, Robbie quickly ran out the other door. I saw Jacob run from the other side. He closed the door shut and locked it. I looked around me, trying to find a way out. 

The direction I came from was also locked. "Oh it's you" Brandan muttered, sitting on the floor. "The faggots set this up" I growled. "I suppose they want us to make up but that's not going to happen apparently" he said. "Why are you so mad about this anyways? It's not even a big deal. It's only Stephanie" 

"What do you mean it's only Stephanie? She's Stephanie. The girl I'm in love with. She's not even aware of my feelings for her. She just go and date a rockstar who won't love her as much as I will. I know I do. He just like his private life displayed in public. He's showing Stephanie off to the world. I don't like it that way. Or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't have her. I only wanted her and I can't have her" i've never heard my brother yell so loud.

At that moment, I felt bad. Why am I feeling bad? I've never felt bad for anyone in my life. Maybe myself but never before. Why? But I feel my brothers pain. I do hate him but he is my brother and he deserves better. He didn't really do anything wrong to deserve any of this. The world can be a crappy place but this is ridiculous. "Brandan, I never knew I'd say this in a million years but I'm sorry" I said, sitting down beside him. 

"Jade, thanks" he said. "Why?" I stared at him, confused. "I appreciate you caring about my feelings cause Stephanie don't care. It feels good to know that you actually care deep inside no matter how much you hate me" "I don't hate you. I treat everyone the same. To me they are all a waste of space but you are my brother. We will both be a waste of space together" I managed a smile. I haven't smiled since that night. The night with my mystery guy.

Brandan was somehow shocked with my smile. I don't blame him. There really isn't anything worth smiling for in this world. But I just have to sometimes. "Yo fuckards, we made up unlock the door and get us out of this fucking dump" I yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story