Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Taste of Ink

Today Is Your Lucky Day

by rawr-ness 0 reviews

"Our lives were only beginning..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-11 - Updated: 2010-03-12 - 1084 words

0Unrated
Two Weeks Later

Carter's Point of View

I drove up to Casey's driveway, knocking on the door, smiling widely. Allison answered the door and my smile turned to annoyance.

"What do you want?" She asked rudely. I sighed and shrugged.

"Why else would I be here? Casey." She sighed and waved her arm upward. He still wasn't sleeping was he?

I walked up the stairs and heard loud snores coming from his room.

The kid drinks five Monsters a day, what else would you expect? I laughed as I opened the door, seeing him practically passed out on his bed, half naked... lovely.

"Casey, wake up before I rape you." Nothing happened. I laughed looking around the room to see what could be used to wake him up.

Let's see... we've got magazines, a bass guitar, posters, books. Nothing really I could... is that a bat?! I looked between him and the bat, deciding against using it. I smiled, thinking of something evil. Sure, I'd hate it too... but it'd work.

I leaned over toward Casey and pressed my lips against his. Almost immediately did he wake up and jump away from me. I laughed as I wiped my mouth of his taste. I looked around and took the full bottle of water next to me, chugging it down.

"I hate it when you do that." He whined. I laughed as I waited for him to get dressed. When he was finished we rushed down stairs and to the car. I jumped in the driver's seat and started the engine, heading off toward school.


Casey's Point of View


We parked in the school parking lot, I watched as people went inside and walked to their classroom. I looked a Carter and gulped.

"Do we really have to go to school today?" He patted my back in comfort.

"It'll be the same as every other day -"

"That helps."

"Okay... maybe it'd be better. Who knows, today might be the day you find a boyfriend." He smiled and winked at me and I moaned.

He said the same thing to me every single day, and every single day I've been beaten up for being gay. The whole school knew I was gay, and I really doubt I'd find anyone any time soon.

Carter and went our separate ways, going to our classroom when I heard the bell ring in the speaker above me. I sighed.

Please, not today. Just let me be okay for one day. I never had any luck. Before I had made it to my locker, James and Brian stepped in front of it, crossing their arms and staring back at me. My stomach did an odd flip, the only time I was truly terrified was when I saw these two idiots.

"What's up, fag! Don't we have a little appointment today?" Brian laughed, looking over at his buddy James.

Stupid jocks, I thought as I sighed and nodded.

"Uh... listen I really think -" I ran for my life toward the other end of the school. Their footsteps told me that they were following me, and were catching up.

Come on, legs. Do me good for once. Again, I never had any luck. I had tripped over my shoelace, falling face down to the floor. Brian and James slowed down, catching up to me. I rubbed my knee as I looked up at them.

Brian smiled as he picked me up, punching and kicking me in almost every place imaginable, except my crotch. Probably not wanting to seem gay himself in front of his friend. I taste iron in my mouth and looked at my legs, not feeling my right foot. I heard loud shouting and the guys laughed. A couple screams and then running.

I laid my head on the ground and closed my eyes. I had passed out.

I was no longer in the hell that I called school. In my dream, I was in front of a huge crowd, all of them cheering on our band name. I laughed as I jumped to the crowd, starting a mosh pit. The shouting continued, except now they were shouting, 'Casey! Casey! Casey!' My smile grew and I felt my eyes open, seeing a bright light.

"God?" I asked, slightly woozy. I heard a giggle and all I could think was, 'damn, is that giggle adorable'.

I saw Carter standing in front of me along with the rest of our band, Jade, Matt, Nate. I heard them all sigh in relief. I looked behind them, swearing that there was a guy that looked exactly like Frank Iero.

"Is he alright," asked the man who looked like Frank Iero. I opened my eyes wider, seeing that it was most definitely Frank Iero, next to him was Gerard and Mikey Way. I could have died right there in front of him, and I knew I wouldn't have cared, knowing I would've died happy.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stood up, trying not to act like a total fan boy. It was hard, but I managed to keep my cool. I could see Carter smiling widely, when it finally came to me.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked the gorgeous men in front of me.

"Oh! We forgot to tell you didn't we. We'll you guys won the contest! We were going to call you but that sounded so boring. So I decided to come here and tell you guys in person. When I entered the school was when I saw you getting beat up by those guys. I knew it was you cause I recognized you from the video. I told them I was gonna beat them up, they didn't believe me but then when I started punching the bigger one, blood came out of his mouth and the other one screamed. They ran away like babies. It was awesome!" Frank laughed. He removed an ice pack from his arm. "I only have a couple bruises. No big deal."

"Wait! We won!" Frank laughed and nodded. I looked between the three members of MCR and my band. We had won!

"So... when's tour?" Frank laughed and carried me, and lead the rest of the band to their tour bus.

All I could think was, Casey Knight, today is your lucky day, as Frank put me down in my own bunk, talking to us for hours about what was gonna be happening the next couple of months.

Our lives were only beginning.
Sign up to rate and review this story