Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“I don’t know how. You were moaning like a damn whore.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-26 - Updated: 2010-03-27 - 778 words - Complete

3Original
A month later the young family was residing in Paisley’s apartment. At the present time though, the one month old baby was extremely irritable and pitching a fit.

“Shhh,” Paisley soothed as she held Helena close, bouncing slightly as she paced the living room.

“You want me to get her pacifier?”

“We can try it.”

Gerard shuffled off to Helena’s nursery and came back with a purple pacifier.

“Hey baby. Take this,” Gerard tried placing the pacifier in his daughter’s mouth, but she knocked it out of his hand with her flailing fist.

“Obviously that won’t work,” Paisley frowned as the baby’s crying got louder, “Maybe she’s hungry.”

Paisley and Gerard fixed themselves on the couch as Paisley lifted her shirt. Gerard watched her carefully as she placed the baby at the nipple of her swollen breast. Unaware of Gerard’s gaze, Paisley stroked Helena’s hair while the baby fed.

As soon as Helena had fed though, she fell into a peaceful sleep.

“I’m going to go lay her down, “Paisley said pulling her shirt down.

Gerard followed her into the nursery. As soon as she lay the baby in the crib, he wrapped his arms around Paisley’s waist.

“What do you say we take a bath, and I’ll rub your back, “ he suggested, kissing her neck.

“That’s sounds amazing,” she said leaning back into his embrace.

“We’ll take the monitor in there with us.”



“Oh are you putting bubbles in there too?”

“Yes. It’s lavender. Lavender has a calming effect doesn’t it?”

Paisley nodded as she began stripping her clothes off. Gerard turned off the faucet and attentively watched as her clothes hit the floor and her generous curves were revealed. Quickly he stripped himself and slid into the tub, hoping she hadn’t seen his erection while doing so.

“Allright, let’s get to it, “Paisley giggled as she climbed in the tub in front of him, unaware of his arousal; until she settled between his legs, “Oh.”

Gerard actually blushed, “Sorry. I know this was supposed to be a relaxing bath, but your curves are amazing and I haven’t seen you naked for awhile...”

Paisley leaned back against him and picked up his hand.

“Well, I don’t see anything wrong with our current position.”

Gerard shook his head, trying his best to keep his mind off of her body.

“That’d be great, but I wanted to give you a relaxing back rub and I figured the bath would be perfect. I don’t want you attending to my needs right now.”

Paisley turned around and straddled him, “I think our needs are the same right now,” she whispered in his ear before gently biting it.

“I guess you’re right,” he said as his head lolled backwards.

“But we have to be quiet, the monitor is on.”

Gerard nodded as he traced his finger around one of her nipples. Leaning forward he slipped one between his lips, the other one he pinched and rolled around in his fingers.

“Oh, Gerard,” Paisley moaned softly.

He soon abandoned the hard nipple for its twin. As he performed his ministrations, Paisley slipped her hand between them and wrapped it around his shaft.

Gerard released her breast and shook his head.

“Nuh uh. I need you now.”

Paisley grinned and settled herself on his arousal.

“I can do that.”



“Is she still asleep?”

“Yeah,” Paisley towel dried her hair as she peeked into the baby’s nursery.

“I don’t know how. You were moaning like a damn whore.”

“Nowhere near as loud as you.”

Gerard scowled at her as he followed her into the kitchen. Sitting down at the kitchen table, Gerard pulled her into his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“I think we’re doing pretty well. We’ve been on our own for almost two weeks. It’s not that bad.”

Paisley smiled as she brought her hand up to run her fingers through his hair.

“It’s nice to have a family again,” she said quietly.

Gerard placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

“It’ll be nicer when I take your name,” she turned and grinned at him.

He returned her smile, “Whenever you’re ready, we’ll start planning.”

Paisley leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his lips before a wail from down the hall caught her full attention.

“She’s awake.”

“Time for round two,”Gerard gently pushed her off his lap and entwined their fingers as they went to attend to their baby.
Sign up to rate and review this story