Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Warm and fuzzy

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

COLLEGE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-04-02 - 1381 words

1Exciting
I fluttered out of bed just like a bird when my alarm clock beeped. I didn’t stay a minute more in bed; I was ready to face the world with a big smile on my face. I wasn’t like how I was last time, I wasn’t paranoid if what Gerard has talked about and if that kiss would happen again or not. I don’t know why I wasn’t. I was just simply happy and I absolutely loved the feeling. I didn’t waste my time figuring out what to wear, I just wore the first thing my hands touched.

I sat on my bed while I was putting my textbooks in my bag that was needed for college today. I smiled again when last night’s events came flooding into my mind. I had a warm fuzzy feeling inside of me, and I just wanted to hug Gerard and scream and thank him for making me this happy. I went to my mirror and fussed with my hair, the products I put into my hair made it look a darker shade of brown. I shrugged at that and applied mascara on my lashes. I felt like looking extra pretty today. The mascara made my blue eyes stand out. I grinned at the mirror and struck out a pose before leaving my room.

Gerard sitting at the dining table with breakfast ready, made the process of every organ in my body speed up.
“Good morning,” I grinned and dropped my bag on the floor.
He stood up with the most cutest grin drawn on his slender face, “Good morning gorgeous,” he kissed me on my cheek.
“So what are you still doing at home? Don’t you start work at bit before I start college?” I asked as I sat at the dining table.
“Well I told them I’ll be a tad late because I wanted to make breakfast for a beautiful girl,” he rested his chin on the back of his hand and smiled at me.
“That’s so sweet Gerard,” I showed him a silly smile before I dug into my breakfast.
“You better eat that quickly, you’re running late,” Gerard said as he watched me.
I looked at the clock on the wall to see exactly how many minutes I had left till I had to leave. “Shit, I better leave now then!” I jumped out of my seat and threw my heavy bag over my shoulder.
“I’ll be picking you up from college today by the way.”
He never failed to make me smile. I hugged him, “You don’t have to.”
“But I want to see you,” he gave me a kiss before I ran out of the front door.

Sure Gerard never failed to make me smile but he also never failed to leave my head alone. I couldn’t focus on my work properly, I just wanted to grab someone next to me and blab on about how amazing he was. My memory was like a broken record, it kept repeating the kiss from last night and this morning over and over again.

I ran out of my class as if I was running a marathon as soon as my class ended for the day. Just like he said, Gerard was waiting right outside of the college grounds. He smiled as soon as he saw me, he pushed himself off the fence he was leaning on and waited for me to walk down the stairs.
“Whoa Nicole, why did you run out of class like that, I mean I know how boring class is?” Maria laughed.
I turned to see Maria and Toni beside me. “Um, I don’t know. I just... felt the need to run off I guess.”
“Oh, is that Gerard?” Toni’s face lit up.
“Yes,” I answered her. “He’s just picking me up from college.”
“Are you two still together?” Toni asked as she eyed him.
“Of course we are,” I almost said no until I realised Gerard lied to them saying we were together several weeks ago. “Why?”
“No reason,” she answered without looking at me. “Let’s go say hi to him.”
“Toni I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Maria said but Toni was already walking towards him. She rolled her eyes and looked at me, “You look extra happy today.”
“Yea, I don’t know. Gerard just makes me happy.”
“I knew he would,” she smiled genuinely.
I blushed and we made our way to him.

“Oh my god Nicole, did you know Gerard works producing his own comic books? Talk about totally awesome!” Toni said cheerfully.
Maria and I looked at each other with our eyebrows raised to show our puzzlement.
“Of course Nicole knows, she’s Gerard’s girlfriend,” Maria scoffed.
Gerard and I tried to cover our fit of laughter.
“Yea I know! I’m just pointing it out in case she didn’t know,” she crossed her arms over her chest.
“Right,” Maria narrowed her eyes at her.
“Well, we better get going,” Gerard announced.
“Where are you guys going?” Toni asked.
I shrugged even though her question wasn’t asked to me but to Gerard.
“I can’t tell you, it’s a secret,” Gerard hushed.
“That is so romantic,” her eyes looked dreamy. “I wish...”
Maria nudged her, “Stop being a lonely wimp.”
I bit my lip and looked at Gerard.
“We’ll see you two later then,” he gave them a wave.

“Your friend Toni is weird,” Gerard said as he drove to our unknown destination.
“Yea, something’s up with her,” I shrugged. “So where are you taking me?”
He looked at me, “Secret.”
“You’re cruel.”
“I’m cruel because I’m taking my favourite girl out to a secret place?” he tried to look shock.
“Yes, that’s why you’re cruel.”
“Oh well,” he smiled and switched the radio on which started playing Lady Gaga.

“A park?” I asked dumb folded as I got out of the car.
“The most abandoned part so I don’t get mauled by teenagers,” Gerard had his hands on his hips. “It’s pretty.”
“It’s creepy.”
“How do you mean?”
“Creepy as in someone can just kill you here and leave your body to rot.”
“Don’t worry, you’ve got me. I could take anyone down,” he squeezed his eyes and grinned.
“Pfft, you so can’t.”
“I can’t?” Gerard came closer to me with a serious face.
“Yes, I mean look at you. You can’t even take down a girl.”
“Oh really?" he smirked and came a little more closer.
I stepped back, “Okay I take that back.”
“Do you really take that back?”
I looked at him for a second, “No...”
He walked towards me which sent me running for my life in the park.
“I mean yes! I take that back!” I screamed.
“Nope, you said no first!” he started running after me which made me scream for my life now.
Before long Gerard grabbed my arm and caught me which sent me falling on my bottom. He pushed my arms on the grass floor which made me lay flat on the floor.
“So I can’t take down a girl eh?” he smirked down at me.
I tried to squirm my way out but with failing I gave up and looked up at him. “Yes you can take down a girl.”
“Gerard,” he grinned.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled, “Yes you can take down a girl Gerard, happy now?”
“I’m happy now,” he lowered his head down and kissed me long and deeply. He pulled away and looked into my eyes for a moment, “Be mine?”
I couldn’t help but grin like an idiot. I stared back at him and tried to remember this moment and nodded, “Yes.”
“Good, ‘cause I wouldn’t have had it any other way,” he smiled and kissed me again.



Find Gerard's act a bit weird? Then tell me, I might be able to change it.
By the way, the way Gerard asked Nicole out might be a little weird so I'm sorry. It was the way my ex asked me out >.>
Sign up to rate and review this story