Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

A Sweet Life

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Nicole is pretty happy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-29 - Updated: 2010-07-30 - 740 words

0Unrated
This was the first time I was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling and letting my mind drift from one thought to another. I wondered where all the days went. I really couldn't remember what I have done in the last month. And to be honest, I didn't really mind. Life was good at the moment. I had the man of my dreams just sleeping a few rooms away from me. I am so cheerful at the moment. I am happy. I smiled at the ceiling. I sat up in bed, I have no time to waste. Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray were coming over tonight and staying here a couple of days. The only downside of this was that me and Gerard couldn't show any signs of public affection, well any affection really. Telling everyone about us was the last thing that we wanted to do, well that Gerard wants to do. And I understand, I think.

I wrapped myself in my night robe, winter and finally set in, in my part of the world. I tiptoed into the lounge room and turned on the heater and placed myself in front of it. The heat made me feel so sleepy, I hated winter for making me lazy. I lowered my head and shit my eyes; maybe a 5 minutes nap would be good.

I think the smell of food from the kitchen woke me, well that was what I remembered smelling when I opened my eyes. I was laying in front of the heater with a blanket over me. I looked up at the wall clock to see it was two in the afternoon. I sat up, how could I have slept that long? Poor Gerard must have been tidying up the house without my help. I got up and waited for the blood to rush to my head before I went into the kitchen to see Gerard baking all kinds of things for tonight's guests. 
"Sorry I slept in," I leaned on the benchtop.
He looked up with a gorgeous smile painted on his face, "It's okay, I've got this under control. All you need to do is get ready, they'll be arriving soon."
"I could help..." I stepped beside him to grab his cooking spoon.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, "This lady is not allowed to do any work but go into her room and pamper herself," he kissed my hand then my lips.
I could live like this with him beside me forever. "Are you sure?"
He lowered his head and kissed me again, "I'm pretty sure."

Getting ready only took a short time, I didn't really care what I looked like in front of the boys because they didn't judge on things like that. I haven't eaten anything all day that the delicious smell coming from the kitchen was so tempting to just go there and eat without waiting for our guests to arrive. 
"Food is ready!" Gerard popped into my room.
"But you're not," I looked at him wearing pajamas and an apron.
"I'll get ready soon," he sat next to me on my bed. "But first i need to steal kisses off my girl before they arrive."
I giggled, "No silly, we need to get you ready and we all know how long you take."
He stood up, "Watch me, I'll take a short time."
I followed him to his room.
He opened his wardrobe door and pulled out a grey long sleeve shirt. Pulled his pajama shirt off him, he threw it aside and wore his chosen shirt then ran to where I was. His hand on my waist and he stole a few seconds of a kiss then ran back to the wardrobe and pulled off his pants to wear his jeans. He ran back to me again to steal another kiss, he tried pulling away but I didn't let him. Who cares if Gerard wasn't ready, he'll look good in anything anyway and I was addicted to his kisses.
"You do realize that we can't act around like this in front of them, right?" he whispered.
I nodded and pulled him to me.
I didn't know how to handle not being close to him for a few days while the boys were over. But I suppose I'll live.



sorry it took awhile to write this and maybe it isn't enough but it'll get better mhmm (:
Sign up to rate and review this story