Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Return

by aerosmith14 1 review

Sorry about the short chapter

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 349 words - Complete

1Exciting
Cyrinda's POV
Three days ago, I left Joe. I called him and told him I wanted to divorce him. When I told him, he begged me not to divorce him. He said it in a voice I had never heard. I can't describe it. I told him I was going to go through with the divorce and there's nothing he can do. I think he began crying after I told him that. I couldn't exactly tell because he hung up. Now to think of it, I don't think I want to divorce Joe. We've been through so much. However, He'd always tell me how he would never cheat on me. And guess what? He cheated! I feel betrayed but so depressed about this situation. The boys are very upset over the divorce. They kept asking me last night when I got out of the shower. I didn't want to tell them but they kept asking. I told them Joe and I were going to divorce. I didn't tell them why. Today, they want to go back to the house. They can go back, I guess I'll just stay at my friends house. Right now, I'm driving back to the house. Well actually, the car is in the driveway. The boys are at the neighbors house, getting something. I don't know, I barely understood a word they said before they got out of the car. I stepped out of the car and closed the door. Then I walked up to the doorstep and opened the door. I closed the door after I stepped inside the house. The house was very dark and quiet. I couldn't tell if Joe was sleeping or if he was outside, in the backyard. His car is parked in the driveway. Then I got paranoid. What if he... No I don't think Joe would actually go through with that. Would he?
I ran down the basement. No sign of Joe. I looked in the living room and kitchen before dashing up stairs. Then I noticed something. Oh my god...

What do you think she noticed? Hmmmm...
Sign up to rate and review this story