Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Mary Jane

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

..

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 369 words - Complete

1Ambiance
"Joe?" Cyrinda called out his name "JOE?!" She yelled "Oh my god" She ran towards him. He was sitting on the ground, staring at the wall. There was smoke coming out beside him. Cyrinda took a deep inhale. The smell brought back memories, memories from the 70s. Weed, Marijuana, Mary Jane... Call it whatever you want. She shook Joe. He still didn't snap out of it. She shook him one more time before punching his arm.
"Ow what was that for?!" He angrily said until he realized it was Cyrinda who punched him "What are doing here?"
She shrugged "The boys wanted to come back"
"Does that mean you're staying?"
"No. I'm staying at a friends house"
He frowned "Can't you stay here, with me and the boys?"
"Joe, like I said, I need to think."
"It's been three days, you had enough time to think" He said and paused "Please don't go through this divorce. I still love you. I know I said I would never cheat and I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't leave me."
She looked at him and stayed quiet.
"Cyrinda?"
"Joe, Have you" She took another deep inhale "Been smoking... weed?"
"No" He said quickly
"Oh look another lie! What else are you lying about?"
"Do you know how stressed I was?"
"Hey, I'm stressed too. I was very close to going out and buying a pack of cigarettes. I remember you made me promise you I would never go back to smoking cigarettes after I quit. I keep my promises, unlike you! But you know what, I'm going to stay. I'm not going to divorce. we should go to therapy and make this marriage work."
"So... You're staying?"
"That's what I just said" She said and asked him "How long have you been smoking weed? Like how many days?"
"I've been smoking since yesterday."
"I want you to stop or I will leave you for good. I'm not going through that shit again."
"Okay I will."
"Good"
He stood up and smiled at her.
"I know what your going to do. Don't even think about it. I'm not in the mood to be hugged or kissed." She walked out of the room
Sign up to rate and review this story