Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Safe

by aerosmith14 1 review

..

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-04-05 - Updated: 2010-04-06 - 777 words - Complete

1Moving
Cyrinda's POV
So I'm not going to divorce Joe. I don't feel like explaining why. Anyway, I'm in the bedroom, putting my stuff back. I was just about finished when I noticed a bag on the ground. What caught my attention was that the bag had white powder in it. I picked up the bag and inspected it. It's not sugar, it's not salt. It was cocaine. Furious, I marched out of the room and went downstairs where Joe was at. He was sitting on a chair, tuning his guitar. I threw the bag in front of him. He grabbed the bag and looked at me.
"Where did you find this?"
"In the bedroom. What the hell Joe?! There's kids in the house! What the hell were you thinking?"
He shrugged and looked down.
"Jesus Christ Joe what if Ashton or Mark found it? What if they tried it? God Joe, are you that stupid? I thought you quit."
"I did. I didn't snort any of that. I was so depressed, I went out and bought some stuff I used to do. I didn't know what to do. I'm telling you the truth"
"Bullshit! Do you want this marriage to work?"
"Yes!"
"Then quit it! You are not going back to your old ways! Just stop it Joe!" I yelled at him loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I was just so angry at him. No way in hell is he going back to his old ways. I am not going to deal with that again.
"Babe-"
"Don't call me that. Joe I am so furious with you!" I ran my hand through my hair and groaned "Why are you doing this? What is with all the lying? You always told me you would never go back to your old ways, you would never cheat on me... Fuck Joe! What is it with you?!" My throat began hurting. I was yelling at him at the top of my voice. Yeah, I am that angry at him.
He still stayed quiet. He didn't look at me. I saw a tear fall down his face.
"Joe..."
"I'm sorry okay? I didn't snort it. I was stressed and depressed. Do you know how much I missed you? You mean a lot to me. When you told me you were going to divorce me, My feels took the best of me. I still love you after all these years. I'm sorry about the lying. I never meant to hurt you. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why I'm lying so much. Just stop yelling at me!" He sobbed.
I feel horrible. I wish I never yelled at him. Like what he said, My feelings took the best of me.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I love you too, I love you very much. It's just that I don't like it when people lie to me. Nobody does." He was still looking down "Please look at me"
He looked up at me. I looked into his eyes and saw a different side of Joe. The Joe I knew was strong and loving. The Joe I saw was sad, scared and depressed. I knew I had hurt his feelings when I yelled at him.
"I love you"
"I love you too" He said in a low voice. I gave him a kiss on the lips to make sure I really did mean it. He got up and set his guitar down.
"I'm going to go lie down. My head hurts and I'm so tired." He said in a low voice.
I went to the bedroom with him. I'm so tired right now. When we got to the room, I pushed my stuff off the bedroom and crawled under the covers with him. We didn't have sex. We were both tired and wanted to sleep. When we got under the covers, I felt him put his arm around me. I responded by getting closer to Joe. Even though he made some mistakes, I realized I still love him and there's nothing in the world that can break our marriage apart. Besides, We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I'm glad I decided not to divorce him because over wise I would've lost my first and true love. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled when I felt his lips touch my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder. Whenever I'm around Joe, I feel safe. I love him very much. Soon, I feel asleep while being in his arms.

Geez did that last line make sense? Anyway, More to come. This is not the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story