Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Things Happen Fast.

Don't Give In

by EvieSaunders 2 reviews

'Frank stood up as he saw tears falling down my cheeks..'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-08 - Updated: 2010-04-08 - 958 words

2Ambiance
Chapter 29:

OLIVIAS POV

"Sure you want to do this?" Frank asked as we stood out of Kats tattoo shop. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

Paris and Bert had insisted that they should come along with us and Paris didn't think it was a good idea. I think she knew that I was still thinking about Gerard and I was trying as hard as I could not to be left with her incase she started asking me about Gerard again.

"Okay, so what do you want again?" Paris asked as she and Frank took a hand each and walked me in. Frank went off to talk to Kat.

I scrunched up my face and bit my bottom lip. "I'm not sure... I know I want Franks initials"

"That's a good start." I turned around to see a tall girl with long black hair. Covered in tattoos from head to toe. "I'm Kat" she said holding out her hand for me to shake. I took it and smiled, feeling more and more worried by the minute.

"Hey, Olivia" I said taking my hand back and stepping over to Franks side.

"Sure your okay?" He asked as I squeezed his hand tight and fiddled around with my dress nervously.

"I'm fine, Frank"

Bert stepped forward and took my free hand and looked at it. "What are you doing, Bert?"

"I'm trying to imagine a tattoo on this succulent piece of flesh"

We all burst out laughing as Bert pretended to take a huge bite out of my wrist.

"So lets think about this, come sit over here with me Livvie" Kat said leading me over to a gold sofa by the front of the shop and sitting down. I did the same and watched as Kat pulled out a piece of tracing paper and a pencil. "So what do you want?"

"I want Franks initials... but I want something else... but I'm not sure what" I thought to myself for a while and then I had it. "Can you do a small portrait of him with a banner at the bottom with his name in?"

Kat began to smile and I could tell she liked the idea. "Are you sure you want my face on your wrist?"

"Frank I am 100% sure" I looked up and Paris who gave me the What about Gerardlook.

"Okay yeah, I can do that." Kat started sketching out a amazing drawing on the piece of paper and soon she held it up to my wrist and I took a look. It was amazing. "Like it?"

"No, I love it!" I said hugging her and then standing up as she did.

"I'm just going to make this into a stencil then I'll trace it on"

I nodded my head in response and sat down again, in Franks lap.

"This is going to be one sweet tattoo" Bert said, pulling Paris into his lap.

I smiled and rested back into Frank. Paris still didn't look happy.

"Hey, Liv? Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" She asked, getting up out of Berts lap. I got up too and looked over to Frank and shrugged my shoulders as he looked confused. I followed Paris outside. She leaned up against the wall and pulled out a box of cigarettes and lit one. "Want one?" I hesitated for a moment because I had given up before I moved here, but took one anyway, lighting it and taking one long drag.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"You still like Gerard." Paris said matter of factly.

"That's not true..."

Paris rolled her eyes and turned to me. The street lamps lit her face up perfectly and I tried to look away from her as to not give her any signs to encourage her, but couldn't.

"Come on Livvie. Your jelous of Valerie... You went all quiet when I asked you that question. Its so obvious"

I felt myself get upset by the words she was saying. I stamped my foot down on the ground, I wasn't going to give into myself and say I liked Gerard. I wasn't.

"Paris. I love Frank!"

"Then how about you tell him that"

I threw my almost burnt out fag on the floor and rubbed it into the ground. "How about you fuck off and keep out of my life!" I had had it. I pushed past Paris who looked hurt and went back in to see Kat just walking over. Frank stood up as he saw tears falling down my cheeks and walked over to me.

"What happened" he asked, looking back at Paris as she walked in and picked up her bag and storming out of the shop, Bert looked at me with a sorry look and followed after her

"Nothing..."

"We're all ready!" Kat said taking my hand and pulling me over to her spot. I wiped my cheeks and eyes and put on a fake smile as Frank sat down by the chair I would be sitting in and watched concerned. "Let me just..." She took my wrist and drew a line down the middle then laid on the stencil. Wetting it and then pulling it off, leaving the lines she had to go over. I looked down at it and nodded my head.
I sat down and took Franks hand and Kat started to fill up the little pots with ink. "Black and Grey, right?"

"Yes please..." I said, trying to hold my tears back. I heard the tattoo machine start up and wondered if it was to late to tell her to stop.

Okay, so please rate and review. And yes, that was Kat Von D if you were wondering :D xo
Sign up to rate and review this story