Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It's Time

Cienna

by danikarules14 0 reviews

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 1332 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gramps' POV

We brought Cienna back to our fort and waited for her to wake up, Jake would not stop watching her, when he did he would always return not five minutes later to see if she was awake. Trixie noticed this and turned to me.

"So whats up with Jake?" she asked simply. For some reason this question made me nervous, I turned to her and curtly informed her

"Jake has never seen a female dragon", this answer seemed to satisfy her. Although this was only half true (and she knew it) she left it at that and started to attract Spuds attention, he was inspecting our rivine.

"Yo, Spudinski! Whatcha doin over there?!" she called to him. Without waiting for an answer she left in his direction and left Jake and I alone.

"What do you think of the new dragon Jake?" I asked him, seeing he could sense enerigies I thought it would be a good idea to get his insight.

"Why do you think that Ham-whats his face would train her behind the councils back? Why would he care?" he asked instead

"I'm not sure Jake, maybe he wanted to have control over the first Canadian dragon, maybe he wanted an apprentice." I suggested.

"Ya, but she wouldnt technically be the Canadian dragon if its not appointed to her. She would just have more problems dealing with not being a registered dragon, right? And if he wanted an apprentice why would he let her get so diseased?"

I noticed that she wasn't very healthy also, I didn't say anything though. What was I suppose to tell him? He was going to use her to help him regain control in the council's panel? That was most likely his plan, I kept my answer simple and open ended.

"I'm not sure Jake. What do you think?"

"I don't know. It seems she's pretty new with her powers, I guess we'll have to ask her when she wakes up." As if on cue we heard groggy moans and turned to the sound. The young girl looked around before she noticed us, I could tell that talking to her might be a bit of a challenge.

Cienna's POV

I woke up with a huge headache. my body hurt everywhere and my eyes burned from the light as I opened my eyes. Suddenly I realized where I was, or where I wasn't. I sat up forgetting my headache and looked around, why couldn't I remember anything?! I remember Harlmen giving me a pill, telling me it helped me gain control of my powers, and I remember him getting really mad... and lots of colours! Those pills always made me really out of it, high even. I followed my gaze until I saw two people further down a hill, a girl with short pigtails and a boy with an alien on his shirt. I heard something moved not too far to my right, I turned to see an old man and young guy around my age walk towards me slowly.

"Hey, don't worry we're cool, I'm Jake, thats Trixie, Spud, Lao Shi and my dog Fu. Youre not gonna get hurt." he said with his hands in in the air around his shoulders as he slightly introduced me to everyone. The two people down the hill was walking towards us cautiously, I quickly realized how close Jake was, what are they doing?! Do they know what I am? Scared, I jumped up and smacked my head off a branch or something cursing quietly, the old man spoke.

"Are you alright child?" he asked concerned, I could tell the taller kid with the alien on his shirt was trying to stiffle a laugh while his friends shot dirty looks at him. Finding my balance I turned to look for a quick way around them so I could escape without having to worry about fighting, not that I could. Jake was getting awfully close to me now, panicking I started to grind my teeth in a feigned attempt to intimidate him.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" I asked almost yelling at the party. They all looked towards the old man, why would a bunch of kids be travelling with an old man? Do the cops know about this guy? As if reading my mind, Jake started to laugh hysterically. Unaware of myself I started smiling.

Just then, the taller looking guy (probably Spud) took a step towards me, I blacked out I guess and before I knew it I was pinned to the ground. Someone had my right arm painfully pulled behind my back and had their fingers pressed behind my left ear (which hurt like hell). My head started pounding even harder and I soon found myself pitifully trying to escape my hold, whoever had me pinned was either really strong or really knew how to manipulate pressure points. I soon felt their grasp loosen and the old man was watching me curiously. Not gonna get hurt my ass.

Jake's POV

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" She looked scared, I could easily relate, it's hard the first few months of your coming in to your own. I expectantly looked at Gramps, taking my lead, Trixie and Spud looked anxiously at him. When I looked back at Cienna she had a funny look on her face, I heard someone say something (most likely a ghost) inaudible and burst out laughing. It was so sudden that everyone of us was shocked even myself, I looked back and saw that Cienna found this amusing and was smiling.

For some reason Spud took a step forward and tripped over some loose soil, Gramps and I quickly looked up and saw her flinch, she lept forward to defend herself (from what she saw was a possible attack) baring her teeth which were oddly coloured from the disease. Before she could take Spud out I lept on her and pinned her down, I grabbed her right arm and pulled it back while applying pressure behind the left ear (our weak spot). She struggled for a bit, she wasn't weak which surprised me for her current state, it was apparent she wasn't in her complete mind right now so when she calmed down I eased my grip and allowed her to shift beneath me.

Gramps came over and looked directly at her, he was contemplating what to say and how to say it. It would be easier, I realized, if she wasn't still bound for her to relax (after all it's a very painful procedure) I reached down and untied the knot at the back of her... uniform that held the bands together, surprised at how comfortable I was touching a stranger, one that almost killed my friend (In her deffense, she was really scared). She jumped when I touched her back, I quickly withdrew my hand, aware of myself now.

"I'm just trying to undo your bindings. You'll feel better." I explained. She tried to get up, this time I let her and undid the knots as she held her arms out to make it easier. When I had untied all the wraps she seemed calmer and more relaxed. She gave me a quick, appreciative smile to which I warmly returned. She inhaled deeply and winced at the strange feeling, she must have had those on for a while. when she turned to look at me I realized that I was staring. I cleared my throat nervously and turned to Gramps, signaling that he wasn't denied the right to speak.

Gramps smiled at my discomfort and turned to Cienna, "We have a lot to speak about young one." he said to her firmly. She turned to Trixie, Spud and I and with a slight chuckle she said, "He's not gonna start calling me 'young grasshopper is he?" Gramps smiled at her obvious change in demeanor and gave me a tight smile as if to say Good call.
Sign up to rate and review this story