Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

Disenchanted

by death_b4_disco 5 reviews

'A tear fell down Hannah’s cheek, the day she hoped and prayed would never come had, at two o’clock in the morning.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-16 - Updated: 2010-04-16 - 483 words

3Ambiance
Lucy screamed and sat bolt upright. She looked around her, sighing at the comfort of the familiarity of her padded room. This was the only room she had ever been in, ever. She had never seen the sun, never felt the wind on her face and never smelt any other smell except the smell of antiseptic hand gel and Hannah’s perfume. The door opened to her room, one of the night nurses came in. Lucy smiled at her as she entered. The nurse had a concerned look on her face.
“Are you okay sweetie?”
“Uh, I think so; I had a dream, a bad one. There was this man in it, I called him dad, then he... he...” Lucy began to cry. The nurse tried to hide the look of horror on her face but with no avail
“It’ll be okay sweetie; I’ll go call doctor Folie.” The nurse quickly patted Lucy on the back and ran out the room, shutting the door behind her. Lucy turned on her bedside light and reached under her bed for her comic books. Trying to lose herself in the world of superheroes and saviours, and forget the dream she had just had.

New York Suburbs: 02:08 am
Craig groaned as the phone rang, turning over and sleepily patting the bedside table for it. As soon as he found it he picked up the receiver and held it to his unshaven face. He yawned and opened his eyes.
“Yes?” By this time Hannah had woken up, staring at the Craig on the phone, he looked at her then handed it to her. “Hospital, for you.” Rolled over and tried to get back to sleep.
“Hello?” Hannah replied in a shaky voice, the hospital would only call them at this time if there was an emergency.
“Is this Hannah Armstrong?”
“Yes, how can I help you?”
“This is Dr Folie’s assistant. Your sister, Lucy, she’s started remembering things. I think it’s best if you tell her what happened, before she finds out for herself.” Hannah stood up and began to get her clothes on, still on the phone. “She’s dreaming her memories, she just had one of someone she just called ‘Dad’ we think it was your stepdad.” Hannah stopped in her tracks and sat down on the bed.
“Can’t we tell her it was only a dream? So she never finds out about that? If she does, she might turn suicidal again.”
“Studies have shown that when patients dream about memories, they often know that it’s a memory and unless they know the truth it eats away their sanity.” A tear fell down Hannah’s cheek, the day she hoped and prayed would never come had, at two o’clock in the morning.

How was she going to tell Lucy?
A/N: R&R me lovelies! And goodnight :)
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story