Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Testify

by aerosmith14 0 reviews

Testify

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-16 - Updated: 2010-04-16 - 368 words - Complete

1Exciting
Court is in session and they were having people testify. Mark is up first. Erica's lawyers asked him questions and he gave them the answers. Actually it's not a lawyer, it's the district attorney. Anyway, The odd thing was they always asked him if Cyrinda ever hit them. He answered truthfully and said their mother never hit them. When Cyrinda heard the questions the lawyer would ask, She give them a a glare. She knew what they were trying to do, They were trying to make her seem like an unfit mother. Their plan back fired because she would never do that to her own kids. Then Mark got to tell his story about what happened. It was a long story. After he finished, The judge asked him to go sit back down with his family. Now it was time for another testimony. It was someone who was trying to make her seem like a bad mother. Ha, Good luck with that!

15 minutes later
Cyrinda's POV

Okay so a girl testified against me and is a fucking moron. I played close attention to her story and it did not make sense. She kept changing her story. At first she made it seem like I was stalking Erica then she said Erica had a plan which include her stalking me and my family. I have a good feeling I am going to be found innocent. Oh and she's a close friend of Erica. She looks like the type who enjoys this type of drama. When the judge told her to go back, She looked at me and glared and rolled her eyes at me. I felt like laughing because her story didn't make sense and she made an ass of herself going up there. Dumb bitch. Now it was time for the verdict. Seriously, This is the first court session and they are already giving me the verdict? This is weird. Anyway, the judge told me to stand up. I payed close attention to what he was saying after that.
"We find Kathleen..."
My heart is beating so fast. I'm really scared. What if they thought that other girls story made sense and Marks didn't? Fuck I'm really scared
Sign up to rate and review this story