- Shame to hear about the update rate, but understand why.
Hope everything will turn out oke, watching somebody fade away isn't a good happening (my dad thanks to cancer in a 1/2 year).
Author's responseThank you for understanding. She's stable and undergoong some truly nasty provcedures, but the doctors have given me no reason to believe that she won't recover.
I'll pass along your kind words when she wakes up.
Why not have a look at her TLK art on her DevArt account. I think you'll like what you find there.
- Damn, my sympathies and best wishes to her. I hope it's something that can be cleared up, or at least mitigated, reasonably quickly. Update as you can, family is far, far more important.
Author's responseHeya Cat. I'll pass along your kind words. It's gonna take time and some really concentrated effort, but we expect her to recover.
Why not have a look at her TLK art on her DevArt account. I think you''ll like what you see there.
(#) jadesabrexiv 2010-04-18That is bad news.
Real life comes first. take care of your sister.
hope she recovers a standard of living that is good for everyone involved.
Get well miss FireLemming, hope everything works out.
Author's responseHeya Jades.
Absolutely. According to the doctors, she should. I'll let her know you're thinking of her.
- I hope that she gets better soon. Don't worry about us, we'll be here whenever you are ready to continue. Just take care of her and all of my prayers are with you both.
Author's responseThank you, Kaasan. The doctors tell me that she should make a recovery, but it's gonna take time. I will try to get the next chapters out on time, but...
When she wakes up, I'll let her know you are thinking of her.
- I hope that your sister's health improves very soon! May she have a swift and compleat recovery; and my sympathy and best wishes to you and your family during this time.
Author's responseThank you, Teresa.
I'll pass along your kind words.
Why not take a look at her TLK art on her DevArt account. I think you'll like the artwork.
(#) natlichtin 2010-04-18Best wishes for FireLemming and your family. I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.
Author's responseThanks Natlichtin,
I'll give her your best.
Why not have a look at her TLK art on her DevArt account. She's one of the finest cartoon artists I know.
- Life is life, it comes at you fast. Hopefully the heat problem isn't as serious as it possibly could be, because asthma isn't really that big of a deal now a days. Now for an actual useful critique. Your story has been fairly creative so far. I would spend some time watching your grammar, and tenses. Also you use some weird words in odd places. If you are going to use a word that you don't use in your every day speech patterns I highly suggest looking it up in a thesaurus because a lot of times there are implications with words, and you missed some of them in your last chapter. Keep it up!
Author's responseHaving been in combat, I am more than familiar with the hectic pace of life. While CHF is treatable, and Asthma, no less so, the combination does require some careful treatment. Currently in this state, there is an asthma alert due to the excess pollen being released.
Please be more specific as to such errors. I read the entire chapter again and found less than a dozen minor spelling and punctuation errors, one repeated word and only one word that is not normally used in current American English.
“At 11:27 AM, on September the first of this year, I died as a result of continual beatings at the hands of my uncle…” I put that in on purpose.
"...fomenting a relationship": I used the definition in Webster's English Dictionary: 'to promote the growth or development of...'
"Andromeda was shocked and rather fuddled by Harry’s quick explanation, factual, and utterly useless explanation." There I screwed up. I used the word 'explanation' twice. It should have read: "Andromeda was shocked and rather fuddled by Harry's quick, factual and utterly useless explanation."
I do hope you will continue to read.
- Man, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope and pray she recovers swiftly and completely and soon.
I've kept meaning to review this fic--sorry I've not done sooner, cos I like what you're doing here.
Author's responseI'll pass on your kind words.
Why not have a look at her TLK art on her DevArt account. You'll be pleased.
So, you're behind on your reviews, eh? I think twenty points from your house, a detention and two scrolls of parchment on the story will be in order.
Sign up to review this story.