Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 7

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-25 - Updated: 2010-04-25 - 988 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

S
E
V
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I took a deep breath,but stayed where I stood.
"Hi,Stark.",I said.He scoffed,bu kept his eyes on me.
"Don't try and change the subject.What were you doing with that loser?",Stark yelled.
"He's not a loser,his name is Brian.And so what if I was with him?I was just having fun.",I allowed myself to say.For some reason,I couldn't help but allow the anger to boil in me.
"Having fun,huh?!Please,I wouldn't be so surprised to see him in bed with you soon.",he said.
"I'm not going to sleep with him!Why do you have to think so low of me?!",I yelled.He stood up and made me step back.
"Because!It always happens and I am tired of it!Are you with him or not?!",he yelled.
"No,I'm not!"
"You sure about that?Choose wisely!You may still have a chance to live!",he yelled.
"Look!I am so very damn sure about it!Not one damn hesitation!I'm not dumb and mean enough to cheat on you!Unlike yourself!"
"What?",he questioned lowly to me.I gulped and sighed.
"I saw you this mornig with Clarissa,so don't play dumb with me.Why else would I leave out the window?",I asked looking away.
"So,you saw her kiss me?",he asked.I nodded,keeping my eyes far away from him."Then you had to have seen me push her off of me.",he said.
"Huh?",I asked,looking at him with wide eyes.
"Don't tell me you're accusing me something if you didn't see everything.",he said.
"Well,I was shocked.So,I ran off.But it doesn't matte,even if you pushed her away,you seemed to take your time with it.",I told him.
"Did I?Fine then.I apologize for taking long with kicking her right out.",he said more calmly.I sighed.
"Then,I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly out the window.",I said crossing my arms and looking away.
"Kay...but why the window?",he asked.
"I wasn't going to pass you and just walk out the front door crying like a moron.",I said.
"You were...crying?",he asked softly.My eyes widened and I looked over to him shaking my head.
"N-No!No!",I said.
"Now that I see it,your eyes are red and puffy.",he said.I gasped and looked down.
"Still?!",I muttered.
Suddenly,he was standing in front of me,staring down at me.I looked up at him and stared at him silently.His hand lifted to my face,and his fungers softly touched around my eyes.
"Because of me right?",he asked.But I stayed silent and stared at him.
He bent down,and kissed the corner of my right eye,making me blush,but feel warm.
"Sorry.",he whispered.I closed my eyes,as he kissed my forehead.
I couldn't say a thing.He was being sweet.He wasn't crazy to go to bed.He wasn't being mad or frustrated over something.He was being nice,and sweet.
"Here,I'll go get some pizza for us.",he said.
"Why not order it?",I asked.
"I,umm,feel like I need some fresh air.Be back soon.",he said.
"Oh,ok.",I said,believing him entirely for he still left me in a daze.He went off,leaving me alone in the house.
Leaving me to wonder if he cared for me in a sincere way,or a lustful way.
After a while,I sat down to watch T.V. and flipped through channels.I stopped on a channel,showing one of Stark' videos.He was really hot with what he was wearing,and how he danced.
More minutes passed,and I watched cartoons boredly,laughign at times,as I waited for Stark.
Before I realized it,I fell asleep and alone at that.

"Rae,wake up.",a voice said.
My eyes opened,to see a dark figure crouched over me.My eyes widened and just when I was going to let out a scream,his mouth went over mine.
"Shh,Rae,it's just me.Stark.",he said against my mouth.
"Stark,what happened?Why are you so late?",I asked,lookign around for some light.
"I got caught up with something.",he said.
"Why won't you turn on the light?It's too dark.",I said rubbing my eyes.
"I can't right now.Here,come on.Let's go to bed.",he said lifting me up in his arms.Princess Style.
"What's your problem?",I asked.
"Nothing.Here,we're going to leave first thing in the morning.So,get as much rest.I'll start packing up our things.",he said.
"Why?It hasn't been a week.",I said as he entered the room.
"Who cares?I'm getting tired of this place.Watch,I'll take you to an even better place once we get back home.Now,hush.Go to sleep.",he said as he layed me on the bed.
"Stark,you're acting wierd.",I said standing up and walking to the light switch.
"No!,he said,but I had already turned it on.I turned and crossed my arms,to be shocked and hurt.
Stark's lip was busted and bleeding,and he had a cut above his eyes.
"Stark!What happened?!",I yelled running up him.
"Nothing,just got in a fight with some guys.",he said.
"Stark,who did you fight with?",I asked wiping the blood softly from his lips.
Many questions filled my mind at the time.
Who did this?
Why did they do this?
Would they go for him again?
Was that why we were going to leave quickly in the morning?
What would happen?
Gosh,how these questions made me have a headache at the time.
Sign up to rate and review this story