Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 8

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-26 - Updated: 2010-04-26 - 784 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

E
I
G
H
T

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
"Well,are you going to explain or nt?",I asked pacing back and forth angrily.Stark sat on the couch,with the bag of ice I got for him placed over his eye.
"Look,I jut walked by some guys,they came over and attacked me.",he said.
"They didn't take and money or something?",I asked.
"No.",he said.I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.
"How can that be?Then did they just attack you for no reason?",I asked.
"I guess so.Let's drop it.Get rest,I'll pack up our things.",he said standing up and throwing the bag of ice on the bed.I grabbed the bag and turned him around putting the bag on his eye again.
"Stark,are you really telling me the truth?",I asked.
It seemed to be a long time before he ha finally answered.
"Yes.",he simply said.I sighed and pulled away,throwing he bad on the dresser,and went to the bed laying down.
"Thought this was a private beach.Since when did bad guys become rich.",I muttered.
"Don't know.",he murmured as he started packing.
"God,I hate that!People just go on and beat you up for something stupid.They always have the stupidest reasons!Like,say a guy is jealous because the other guy was talking with hi girlfriends.Suddenly,he makes it into some huge fight.How retarded.",I fumed.
"Uhh,haha,yeah.So dumb.",he said as he packed.
"Fine.I'll rest and we'll leave in the morning.",I muttered.
"Cool,get some good sleep.",he said and hurried to turn off the light.I sighed,and slowly fell off to a deep sleep.
The drea mI had was more like an interview I was giving myself.Questions that my dream self wanted to be answered.

I woke up to see Stark all dressed up.He had his face more fixed up,with his cut over his eyes banadaged.I toke a quick shower and cleaned myself up,throwing on some jeans and a white shirt with a jacket Stark bought me and some converse.I fixed my hair into my favorite side ponytail,with most of my hair hanging down on the other side and put some eyelinr and mascara on.
People came by and picked up our luagge putting it on the jet.
"So,you ready?",he asked.I nodded and we stood up from the table where we had just eatan breakfeast,and he rushed me out and where the jet was.
"Wait,I,huhh,forgot something.",I said.
"What?",he asked looking around.
"My,ummm,my scrunchy.My lucky one too.I'll go get it very quickly,kay'?",I asked.He nodded,and I turned running around the corner...towards the shack that Brian worked at.
I only wanted to say bye to him and to return home quickly.But,I got a totally different thing.
"Brian,what happened to your face?!",I asked.
Brian stood there at the counter,his right eye black,his bottom lip cut badly,and a cut on his nose.
"I,umm,I...",he trailed off looking down.My eyes widened at the realization.
Stark being beat up with his face damaged.Brian being beat up,with his face even more damaged.
Don't tell me...
"Don't tell me you were the one to beat you Stark?",I asked pointing at him.
"Me beat him up.The guy caught me off guard and beat me up.",he said.I nodded absolutely understanding him.
"I get it.Brian,I came here to say bye because Star wants us to go already.I still live at the same house and have the same phone number.Call me,and come soon for a visit.Okay?Bye!",I said and leaned towards him giving him a kiss on the cheek,and waved before running off.
I soon got to Stark,and narrowed my eyes at him as I got closer.
"Done?",he asked.
"Yep.Absolutely.",I said.
"Cool,let's go.",he said and pushed in the jet,before sitting down himself.Soon,we were off flying over the island and away back home.
Just wait 'till I'm in a room alone with Stark.
He will be dead before I can even close and lock the door to drown out his screaming.
Problem was:
Why did he have to beat up Brian?
Was there any specific reason?
What would he get out of it?
Why did he lie and keep it from me?
Was he possibly...jealous??
Oh great,here comes the migrane.
Sign up to rate and review this story