Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 9

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-27 - Updated: 2010-04-27 - 1052 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

N
I
N
E

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Stark dropped me off at the park,and I went home from there.He and I agreed to meet at bar called Jay's downtown tonight.
All that was left was to sneak out.
Which turned out easy.
ALl I had to do was tell my parents that I left my new bracelet with my friend who I work with,and was going to go get it for she didn't live so far away.
All I have to do after is tell them I was caught up when I come home,which will problably be late.
Easy peasy,lemon squeezy!

I entered,looking around at the people.There were mostly adults.Scratch that:ALL adults.
I went to the counter and sat on a still,leaning on the table as I waited for Stark.
"Want anything to drink,beautiful?",the bartender asked.I looked up at him and sighe.
Why not give it a try?
"Sure.Give me a beer.",I said.I did brig money along,so I was okay for one or two beers.
He gaveone to me right away and popped it open for me.
"Enjoy,beautiful.",he said with a smile and walked off to another customer that walked in.
I took a deep breath as I eyed the beer.Oh,well.There's always a first time for everything.
I grabbed it,bringing it slowly to my lips,and sipped it.
It didn't taste so good,but it didn't taste bad eaither.It tasted kinda bitter,but sweet,I don't know.It just felt okay.So,I ended up glping the entire thing down my throat.Soon,I was asking for more.
By my third beer,I was starting to feel kinda happy,when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned in my stool with a big smile,to see a familiar guy with familiar lips and hair,that ahd glasses on.
"Hi,baby.",I said.
"Yo?You seem kinda happy.",he said,with a smile.I nodded and turned grabbing my beer and drinking some as I turned back to him.
Suddenly,my beer bottle was torn from my lips and I looked up confusedly to see Stark's shocked face.
"Rae,what the hell you drinking for?",he asked.
"I felt thristy.",I giggled,which was quickly followed by a hiccup.
"Forget it.",he said and turned to the bartender."How many she drink?",Stark asked him.
"That one is her sixth one.",I heard the bartender say.
I raised my finger to cheek,and looked up thinking.I really thought it was my third one,or whatever I said just now.
"Fine,here's money for it.",Stark said,and I watched as he gave money to the bartender,and then grabbed my wrist pulling me out.
"Hey,wait!I didn't finish my beer!",I whined as he pulled me out.
"Rae,you shouldn't be drinking.",he said.I laughed unable to keep it from coming out,and pulled away.
"Whatever.I'm gonna go and buy some aspirin.I feel wierd.",I said betwee giggles and started walking away.
"Rae,no!",he yelled and I was pulled back,as the sound of honking passed by me.Was I about to get hit by a car?
Suddenly,I burst out laughed,and pointing at the car that passed by.
"That car was loud!Haha,what an asshole!He actually dared to honk at me?Let me tell you,I have so not forgiven that guy for doing that,and I never will.Pssh,so mean.",I said walking away.
"That's it.Rae,come on.You're coming with me to my house.",he said.
"Noooo!I want my beer.",I whined.
When all of a sudden,I found my self being hung over on his shoulder as he picked me up and started to walk.
"Hey!Let go!I want my beer!I want my beer!",I whined.
"Well,sorry,but no.What else do you want?",he asked me.I stopped fidgeting and smiled,as the thought crossed my mind.
I was drunk,and it slipped from my mouth.Something that I knew made him mad.
"I want Brian to tickle me again.It always makes me happy when I'm sad.",I said,giggling.He stopped walking for a moment,but I continued to giggle.
He resumed walking,and I found myself in his car being drove to his house.

He layed me on his bed as I cuddled in it smelling in his scent.The scent of us both lingered there,making me blush.
"Know what else I want?",I asked him.
"What?",he muttered.I sat up,and smiled at him.
"I want my big-bad Stark James to kiss and hold me,and tell me that he loves me.",I giggled.
I saw Stark freeze,but continued to smile at him,waititng for just that to happen.He turned to me with wide eyes.
"G-go on",he said.I giggled and nodded.
"I want him to make me feel special likes he always does.I want him to whisper that I'm his,and his only.I want to see him and me fight,s that wee'll go back together again...",I trailed off,closing my eyes blushing as I thought of it all in my head.Suddenly,I found lips against mine,but didn't open my eyes or pull back.
Stark layed me back,and changed the kiss into a passionate soft one.One that I loved,and cherished.
I was drunk,but I thought clearly when we made love that night.I felt clearly.
And I felt that Stark was really compassionate and sweet with me that night.Everything he did was ever so gently and soft,I could only blush,moan,kneel to his strange power of making me feel good.
Questions passed.
What does this mean?
Did my words mean anything to Stark just now?
What is he really thinking?
Unfortunately I got a bad migrane,Not from the questions that I wanted to be answered.Fomr the hangover I got in the morning from the drinks,and thinking of what I was supposed to tell my mom and dad when I got back home.
Sign up to rate and review this story