Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Attention, attention may I have all your eyes and ears

You always seem to catch me when I'm lying about the stupidest of things

by falloutboyfan 1 review

Song title from Believe me, I'm Lying by FTSK. Follows the music video. I'm writing updates in class.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2010-04-30 - Updated: 2010-04-30 - 247 words

0Unrated
The box opened, and I looked up to see Patrick working on yet another invention. Target practice, then. After consuming my drink (Seriously, did he HAVE to bite me), I threw stakes at a target. I got very close to the heart all times. Take THAT, vampire scum! I'm one to talk, aren't I?

I looked for Patrick and saw him analyzing a video from Dirty. Crap, that's a lot of vampires.

"We should help him," I said. "He might be in trouble."

"Or it might be a trap," Patrick didn't even look up from his journal (I think he's obsessed) as he said, "Don't even think about it."

"Think about what? Going out there and saving him myself but getting my ass kicked in the process? Wouldn't dream of it!" I lied, hoping he didn't notice.

Patrick POV

"Oh, really? Then why are you looking rather murderous, like 'I want to kill that bastard?'" I know him too well to think he'd actually mean that. "Don't give me that bullshit. I'll get Andy and Joe."

A short while later, we drove up in the car. Pete had gotten himself into a fix again. If I wasn't there to rescue him...

Pete POV

I surveyed the scene, cursing myself for stupidity. Of course killing the vampires, even though they had killed Dirty would alert the Dandies. Of course Will Beckett would show. Of course he would lay a trap. Of course I would fall for it...
Sign up to rate and review this story