Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Some Things Happen Fast.

Protection

by EvieSaunders 7 reviews

'I had to go see Lucas...'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-05-06 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 393 words

2Exciting
A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a long while. Read the authors note I left on 'God Help Us' If you want to know the REAL reason. This is going to be a real quick update so I hope you enjoy and I will update when I come back home :D

Chapter 34:

OLIVIAS POV

I laid in Franks arms, his chest moved up and down as he breathed in and out softly against my back and I smiled to myself, knowing that I was stupid to get upset about Gerard.
"Frank?" I whispered out into the silence.
Frank made a quiet 'mmhmm' and kissed the nape of my neck.
"You're late..."
I giggled as Frank shot up beside me, pulling the sheets off of me as he fell off the side of the bed. I squealed and picked up his t-shirt laying on the ground and quickly put it on over my naked body.
"SHIT!" Frank yelled, running out of the room and downstairs.
I heard a great deal of crashing about and I decided to get dressed to go to the police station. I didn't know if I should tell Frank that I was going or not. If I did I knew he would want to come with me and then miss band practice with The Used.
I skipped cheerfully over to my wardrobe and opened it, only to freeze when I saw the bunch of condoms my Mum had gave me shoved at the back.
I brushed the hair out of my face and calmed myself down and ran into the bathroom. All I could do was worry. Why hadn't we used protection?! I could be so stupid sometimes.
I quickly had a shower and pulled on my black skinnies and loose white top.
"FRANK?!" I called out as I entered the kitchen. He quickly rushed past me, kissing my lightly on the lips and ran to the front door.
"I love you, baby. I'll see you later, okay?"
I opened my mouth to tell him why I had such a disturbed look on my face but then shut it. It could wait.
I waved Frank goodbye as he left the house and ran to the table where my Mums car keys were.
There was no time to worry about using protection or not.
I had to go see Lucas.
Sign up to rate and review this story