Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Noughts And Crosses

Forget me not

by CyanideChild_ 3 reviews

‘And I officially hate my life.’ Frank said swinging through the trees, (not literally) and sitting next to me on my rock. ‘I have to go now, and I don’t want to, because I miss my fuckerâ€...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-13 - Updated: 2010-05-13 - 1065 words

0Unrated
Georgia’s POV

‘Did you break up with him?’ Mikey asked giving me a look.
‘Yes. No. Uhm. I think so. Accidentally.’
‘What’s wrong with you then?’ Mikey asked, slinging a friendly hand over my shoulder.
‘I don’t even know anymore Mikey,’ I said, my head in my hands. ‘I just keep lashing out at people. And Gerard, being all ’Aww, Sugar’ and then being all ’You’re fucking Frankie!, just gets me to the edge you know?’ I sighed, not noticing Mikey’s darkening face. ‘I mean, why cant he trust me? I would never, ever, cheat on him, because I know what it feels like, and I know he wouldn’t do that to me, but I just want him to trust me. Im-‘
‘Georgia, stop.’ Mikey said, slowly. ‘There, may be possibly something I have to tell you, that I should have before…’
‘What is it?’ I asked looking at him openly. His face seemed to be in turmoil, as to whether he should tell me anything or not.
‘I-‘
‘And I officially hate my life.’ Frank said swinging through the trees, (not literally) and sitting next to me on my rock. ‘I have to go now, and I don’t want to, because I miss my fucker’s like crazy!’ he pulled me and Mikey into a tight hug and we both laughed.
‘You should still come round Frank,’ I said smiling at him.
‘Well, whereas you’re grounded on weekends… im grounded forever, and weekdays.’ He sighed dramatically, falling limp in my lap. Mikey was smiling, but it seemed a little forced. Frank sat up again.
‘Plus, I don’t think Sam wants me around anymore.’ He said seriously.
‘Im sure she does, Frank, I mean she still replies to your texts and calls doesn’t she?’ Franks eyes glinted with mischief. ‘Yeah Franklin, you X-rated punk. I read one and it made my eyes water!’ We all laughed. ‘She gets it harder than I do, because…’ I trailed off, not actually knowing why I got treated better than her. I shrugged. ‘What did you wanna tell me Mikey?’ Mikey looked at both of us, Frank’s head resting on my shoulder, and me looking at him smiling.
‘I… think your pretty.’ He said looking away, blushing and frowning to himself.
‘Ooh er, Mikey.’ Frank laughed. ‘Though he does have a point. You are very pretty Gee.’
‘Um. Thank you. I think. Um… I feel… rather awkward now…’ I said, blushing madly and looking up at a bird on a branch. ‘Ooh, look a pretty birdie. Tra la, la, la….’
Frank sighed, and stood. ‘I’ve got to go. I’ll see you around some time. I’ll text you,’ he grinned kissing my cheek and clapping Mikey on the back.
‘Yeah, keep it PG-13 though!’ Mikey winked
‘Bye Frank!’ we both called.
Mikey looked at me after Frank left, long and proper. I squirmed a little under his gaze.
‘Have you broken up with him?’
‘I don’t know, Mikey. I really don’t. To be honest, things haven’t been okay for a long time.’ Mikey frowned a little at his feet.
‘I find that hard to believe. He… loves you.’ Mikey said after a while. I nodded.
‘I know that. But seriously, it seems like… well, like he’s closer to Sam than he is to me. He doesn’t talk to me anymore, he doesn’t act like he used to. I’m just confused, you know?’ I sighed, and Mikey slipped his arm around my shoulders and I leant my head into his shoulder. Sam walked into the clearing and looked around. Gerard wasn’t with her. I looked at her dismissively. I didn’t mean to, but something just seemed wrong.
‘Go away.’ Mikey said harshly to her.
‘What?’ she asked shocked, I sat up and looked at Mikey with a raised brow.
‘I said, fuck off Sam. This is your doing. And you know full fucking well what im talking about. Both of them! You’re killing both of them!’ Mikey was shouting now, and I looked from both of then in shock.
‘Stop it Mikey.’ Sam said quietly.
‘What are you talking about?’
‘Do you want to tell her?’ Mikey demanded ‘Or shall I?’
‘What are you talking about!?’ I said angrily, ‘I hate not knowing.’
‘Not knowing what?’ Gerard said walking into the clearing, Mikey gave him a dark look.
‘Whatever. Im.. going home. Nice mess you got on your hands Gee.’ Mikey glared at Sam and left. I stood there looking from Sam to Gerard who were looking at each other worriedly.
‘Fuck this.’ I sighed and made to leave after Frank. Gerard stopped me.
‘Sam, leave.’ He said not looking away from me. Sam huffed and rolled her eyes stomping off after Mikey. I sat down again, ignoring Gerard when he sat down beside me.
‘Look… sugar.’ He began but stopped when I turned my dead eyes on him.
‘I love you.’ He said, and nodded, looking down at his feet.
‘I know.’ I said softly. His eyes glistened with tears as he looked at me.
‘I know you know. But I want to know, if this is going to work. I don’t know what happened – and I don’t know who Mike really is, but I want to know. And I want to know how you’re feeling. How we got like this. How we fucked up. Because I love you, and I want this to work.’ A tear spilled from the corner of my eye.
‘I love you too.,’ I said quietly, and he held me in his strong arms, creating a barrier around me and the rest of the world.
‘I know.; He said into my hair and I smiled.



Ohhh! So they didnt split up then? God damn! But Gerard says all these nice things... whats the chance he'll go back to shtupping her sister? Tut tut tut.
And hey. I know you're reading this. I can see it. So dont hide.
PLEASE REVIEW IT. i mean, i've got reviews from one awesome person... but I WANT THE REST OF YOU. So please if you like this review. or even if you dont. That'll be awesome too. :)
Bare Love And Tingz... LOL. I cant belive i said that... eh heh.


Oxox Geeeeeeeeee
Sign up to rate and review this story