Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stalker

Chapter 6

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Gerard and Frank decide what to do next.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-14 - 400 words

1Original
"Oh, is that all?" Frank asked sarcastically "Seriously? Isn't there any other way?"
"Nope." She replied so calmly, looking me in the eyes the whole time "If I don't kill then I get killed."
"I'm sorry." Frank said firmly, trying to push her towards the door "But that isn't our problem."
Her eyes clouded with anger and she firmly shoved Frank back. The shove was so hard that he ended up on the floor. She turned back to me.
"Look, I can either do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way being that you come with me now and you die peacefully. Or I can make it messy, slow and painful. Which would you prefer?"
I thought for a second. Frank stood up and moved next to me. I took his hand. We had to take our chances.
"I choose neither." I decided, then me and Frank darted past her and ran right out of the room.
"You can run!" I heard her yell down the corridor "But you'll never get away from me! Not until my mission is complete!"
I didn't stop running for a second. Neither did Frank but he looked out of breath. Evantually I saw he couldn't take much more so I stopped. He collapased onto the floor next to me, breathing in and out deeply.
"What are we going to do?" I asked after a moments silence.
"We've gotta tell the police..." Frank replied, sitting up a little.
"Tell the police what?" Mikey asked, coming into the corridor.
"Gerard's got a..."
"Nothing Mikey." I inturupted Frank "Nothing, we're fine."
"Why did you storm off the stage?" Mikey asked, knowing that something was definantly wrong.
"I..." I tried to think of a good excuse.
"He's got problems." Frank said, putting his arm round me "Kinda like 'dont-use-the-bathroom-for-a-week problems."
Mikey's eyes widened and he smiled "Really?"
"Uhhh..."
"Yep." Frank smirked "I'm gonna get him some help... Now you just run along and tell Ray and Bob what you heard!"
When Mikey left, I hit Frank on the arm "What did you say that for?"
"You were the one who didn't want the kid knowing the truth!"
"He'll tell Bob, Bob will tell Ray and Ray will make a blog about it on mychemicalromance.com and then every single fan is going to know! Yes. Nice going Frank."
"Whatever. I'm gonna phone the police..."
Sign up to rate and review this story