Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Electric

see you later

by xxplasticpearlsxx 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 2043 words

1Moving
I woke up with a start when my alarm went off. Oh batteries I hate you. I rolled over to my side and sent my hand flying to hit the snooze button. I settle myself back into the bed and closed my eyes. I felt the other side of my bed shift and a body mold itself to mine. Gerard wedged one leg between mine, wrapped his arm around me, and pushed his face into the crook of my neck.
“Call out” he whispered into my ear and gentle kissed me right behind it. I push my body back into his and savor the feeling of his lips against my skin.
“I wish I could but my kids depend on me being there.”
“I depend on you being here with me right now.” He whispered and kissed my neck. He was going to make this hard for me but I had to go in.
“Gerard” I dragged out.
“Yes?” he said dragging his lips further down my neck. I stayed silent for a minute. The heat that was crated between the two of us from those simple kisses was so intense.
“I have to go”
“No” he said and gently bit my neck. My most vulnerable spot. I couldn’t help myself a small and very quite moan escaped my lips and I arched myself into him a little more.
“Ah, I’ll have to remember that” he said with a smile on his face.
Before I could say any thing the snooze went off again. I sighed and untangled myself from Gerard. I sat up on the bed and reached over to shut the alarm off. I ran my hand through my hair and stretched out my body. Gerard rolled over to his back and was lying in the middle of my bed with his arms behind his head. I took in the sight as I turned my body to talk to him.
“I’m going to grab a shower and get ready you can sleep some more if you want.”
He looked at me for a moment.
“You know what?” he asked
“What?” I said.
“I could get used to this. This bed is incredible.” He said with a smile. I laughed a little and stepped off the bed. I went to my closet and grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower.

It took me twenty minutes to shower and blow dry my hair that I pulled into a low bun. I was standing in the bathroom only in my grey pencil skirt, thin black belt, and black bra brushing my teeth. I didn’t add the shirt because I always end up dripping and the shirt was black. I was almost done when the door opened and Gerard stood in the open space. He was silent, eyes wide, and he took a slow deep breath. I decide some pack back was due. I kept brushing and looked him straight in the eye. I brought the tooth brush in and out of my mouth slowly. He was stuck and I had him right were I wanted him. I took the tooth brush out and prepared to spit. I bent down a smidge making sure I popped my hips and ass just right. I looked him dead on and spit the liquid in my mouth perfectly into the sink. Then slowly straightened out my body and whipped my mouth. I then grabbed my earrings and slipped them in. I smiled at him as I took my black button down shirt of the hanger and slipped it on. Once it was buttoned and tucked in I walked over to Gerard who was still in the door frame and still staring at me. I stepped right in front of him. I cocked my head to the side silently asking him if he needed something.
“Call out right now” Was all he said.
I smiled up at him and said “I can’t do that” I said as a side stepped him and headed back into my room. I dug through my closet until I found my black heels and then I slipped them on. Gerard was back in the room by now just watching.
“There are extra towels in the bathroom closet and I may even have an extra tooth brush if you want to clean up.” I said as I walked over to him.
“A shower is probably a good idea” he said and headed to the bathroom. I laughed quietly watching him walk away.

While he was in the shower I went into the kitchen and by the Grace of God found a small jar of instant coffee. Not my favorite but it will have to do. I set the kettle on the stove top and waited for the water to boil. I made myself a cup and took yesterday’s new paper into the living room with me. I was on the third page when Gerard stepped into the living room smelling nice and girly. I smiled up at him when he took my legs and moved the up so he could sit. He put them back down on his legs and looked over.
“I have to leave today you know.”
My heart sank a little bit. “I know”
“Will you take me to the airport, my flight isn’t until six.” He asked.
I smiled “Of course.”
Then my cell phone started to ring. I got up and searched for it for a minute. Once I found it I opened it and answered without even checking the caller ID.
“Hello?”
“Hey Rachel, it’s Linda, I just wanted to let you know we’re going to call school off we had some minor flooding that needs to be fixed.”
I smiled.
“Oh okay, thanks for calling me.”
“No problem. See you tomorrow.”
“Yep, bye.”
I closed the phone and turned my body back to the couch.
“Well I have some good news” I said as I sat back down and took my shoes off.
“What’s that?” Gerard asked looking at the new paper.
“School was canceled.”
Gerard smiled but kept looking at the paper.
“That is some pretty good news.”

After awhile we decided that I would take Gerard back to his hotel so he could change and pack up then the rest of the day was ours. We made it up to Gerard’s room and he opened the door. It was huge. My eyes scanned the place. There was a kitchen and living room area and then a small hall that led to the bedroom.
“I know it’s a little much huh?” I heard Gerard ask.
I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the love seat sitting in the middle of the living room area and sat down.
“I’ll be out in a minute I just want to make sure all of my stuff is packed up.”
“Take your time” I said and settled into the plush cushions.
It didn’t take to long for him to come back out with his bags. He had changed into his normal looking attire, damn, he looked good. He came over and sat down next to me.
“This love seat is so comfortable. Do you think they would notice if I took it?” I asked my face dead serious.
Gerard laughed. “I’m sorry hun but I don’t think you’d make it out with this.”
“Damn.” I said running my hand along the cushioned space between us.
“I have to come back to the city five days from now. I’ll get another room in this hotel and you can lounge on this whenever you want.”
“One condition” I said looking him in the eye.
“Anything”
“You have to be single.”
“Do you really believe I would do that to you?” he asked with a look that instantly made me feel bad.
“No, I just want you to know that I am dead serious about not being with a man who has a girlfriend.”
“When I come back I will be one hundred percent be yours for the taking. If you still want me by the time I come back.”
I shook my head a little bit before closing the space between us. Pushing my body so that it was right up against his I put my hand on the base of his neck and looked him dead on.
“I’ve known you approximately three days and already I want you so bad it hurts. By the time you get back here you’ll have to hold be back with a stun gun to keep my hands off you.”
“God woman” he whispered and closed the space between our faces.
Our lips crashed and I felt fire rush through me. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled us closer together. I let my hand slide from his neck and run down his chest but stopped belly button height. He pulled his other arm around my back and went in to make the kiss deeper.
He slid his tongue along the ridge of my bottom lip and I quickly allowed him in. In a moment our tongues were in a fierce battle for dominance and I wanted to win. I pushed our bodies up and swung my legs over his lap to straddle him. I placed my hand on the side of his face and went for the kill. I ran my tongue up the roof of his mouth and pulled away biting his lip in the process. He whimpered at the loss of contact and reached out pulling to him for more.
I win.
We went on to kiss for a while longer. Long, deep, and passionate.
His hands were on my ass and mine were tangled in his hair but I knew I had to stop this or we could get carried away.
I slowly pulled away from him placing my hand on his chest and a signal for him to stop. We both took a moment to catch our breath. I looked down on him from my position on his lap and smiled.
“God you’re beautiful” he said reaching up to tuck some of my hair behind my ear.
I ran my fingers over his lips then back down his chest.
“Thank you, you aren’t too bad yourself.” I said smiling.
“This is going to be the longest five days of my life”
“Agreed” I said standing up and fixing my skirt.
“You will be the death of me woman” Gerard said standing up and planting a kiss on my lips.
We went out and had lunch and browsing around in an open market but far too quickly it was time for me to bring him to the airport.

We were standing in front of his gate and they had started to board the plane. When his section was called we walked over.
“I’ll let you know when I land so you know I made it home safely.”
I smiled “Okay.”
“I’ll also let you know when I end things.”
I nodded my head up and down “Okay”
Gerard stepped closer to me and touched his forehead to mine.
“It’s just five days” I said looking him in the eye.
“I know. I know. A long, long five days.
I laughed again “you’ve got to go”
“I know.” He leaned in and placed his lips to mine. It was so gently mind numbing. I stepped in closer and put my arms around him. They called the final boarding call and we separated.
“Good bye beauty.” Gerard said.
“No, it’s not good bye, it’s see you later” I answered.
He sent I crocked smile my way as he backed up.
“Aright then, see you later, Rachel.”
“See you later Gerard.”
And with that he was off to find his seat on the plane and I was off to find my car in the parking lot. As soon as I sat down in the driver’s seat I got a text message.
Gerard: Five days and you will be mine.
I laughed out loud and shook my head.
Rachel: can’t wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story