Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

Of All The Gin Joints In The World

by fobprincess179 0 reviews

Joe/OFC

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 399 words

0Unrated
Joe’s hand moved up Lilly’s thigh as his lips were attached to the base of her throat. His lips turned into a smile when she giggled then moaned. “Joe, come on, stop.” She gasped as Joe’s hand went up a little higher. His lips left her throat and quickly pressed against her lips. “I love you Lilly.” He breathed as he laid his head on the car seat. He stared up at the girl with green eyes as he played with her red hair. “I love you too, Joe.” She said not trying to move an inch so that she wouldn’t fall off the seat while hovering above him. Joe grabbed her face so she could stop looking at her knees that was slipping off of the seat.


“No Lilly, I love you so much I don’t think anyone could understand.” Lilly’s eyes glistened as she listened. “You do?” he nodded at her as she ran her fingers through his short brown hair in admiration. “You have no idea.” “Then tell me.” She smiled. “Tell me how you love me.” Joe’s blue eyes were filled with happiness as he sat up, making sure she sat on his lap. “You make me feel like I’m on top of the world.” Lilly smiled as he squeezed her waist. He continued. “You know, I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive now I only waste dreaming of you.


Lilly thought it over and decided it meant everything to her since it came from Joe, even if it wasn’t worded correctly. But she wanted to know how upset he would get by a joke. “So, I am just a waste of your time?” Lilly asked, her eyes wide and glassy as Joe’s expression went from loving to horrified. “No! No! I didn’t mean it that way!’ He was silenced by her lips kissing his. She pulled away smiling. “I was kidding. I love you so much, Joseph Mark Trohman.” He smiled at his full name. It sounded much better when she said it. “You know what else I love?” She shook her head already content that to know that he loves her as much as she loves him. “The way your makeup stains my pillowcase.” She laughed. “That should be in a song.” He laughed along with her. “If only.”
Sign up to rate and review this story