Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

by fobprincess179 0 reviews

Pete/OFC

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-17 - 477 words

0Unrated
Pete sat on top of Erica’s mattress, circling the covers on top of her bed. Her bedroom door opened and Erica tiptoed in on the hardwood floors and was startled to see Pete in her room.

“Oh Shit! You scared me.” She said catching her breath.

Pete only smiled and turned on her bedside lamp. He saw that she was dripping wet; her backless black dress soaked to the skin. He raised his eyebrows at her but she didn’t notice as she sat next to him. Pete wrapped the covers around her shoulders. She looked up at him through her drenched light brown hair.

“You’re not going to ask me?” Erica asked him, shivering slightly both from the cold and faded excitement.

“About what?” He replied.

“About why I’m like this smart guy.” She joked. Pete smiled as he shook his head.

“I just keep you warm and won’t ask you where you’ve been.” He her arms through the covers. Erica shrugged.

“Well, I’m going to tell you anyway. I jumped into Andy Hurley’s 10 foot pool of his party and I survived!” She exclaimed. Pete laughed at his best friend.

“How come you’re always doing stuff like this? Always making a big scene?” Erica laughed along with him.

“I don’t know. There’s just not a lot of fun around here. I swear the sounds of this small town make my ears hurt.” She added the last statement with an exaggerated pained looked on her face.

“Aw come on, this town isn’t that bad.” Pete defended already knowing where this conversation was headed.

“For you maybe. I just need more people, more life. They made a huge deal abut the pool jumping.” Erica said lying across Pete’s lap.

“Well, it is everyday when you see someone fully clothed jump into a pool. What the hell were they thinking?” Erica laughed at his sarcastic reply.

“No, but really,” Pete continued. “Everyone is trying.”

“But it’s such a shame.” She countered. “You’re the only reason why I’m not going to New York after graduation.” She said sighing and linking her fingers with his.

“Hmm.” He muttered as he ran his fingers through her tangled damp hair. “You know, you make my head swim.

She smiled and tugged on Pete’s black bangs to pull him down to her lips. They shared a long kiss that seemed to make time pass by. She pulled away, her head resting on his and smiled. “Oh yeah you caught me but I caught you way worse.”

Pete placed his hands on her face and pulled her in for more. After the passionate kiss, he pulled away laughing. “You are just a rush of blood to the head.” Pete chuckled.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” She beamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story