Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Bite

Time-Travel

by Dixon-SoloAlice 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Time-Travel

I got home that day, and mom was on the phone with my Uncle Jack. I had the script in my hands, and went to my room. After my mom got off the phone, she came into my room. I was looking over the script, when she came in. She had on a red dress, since she and my father were planning to go out tonight.
My mother had short curly brown hair, with brown eyes. "So, who are you playing as?" my mom asked. I could tell her voice was slightly tense, as if dreading the answer. "Ali Taisho," I said, turning towards her. "Do you think you can handle it?" "Why wouldn't I?" I asked, confused.
Suddenly, I then noticed that my mom looked worried. "What is it?" I asked. "AliAnn, listen, if you do this part, you will be transferred to the Feudal Era, because according to legend, there is a time-traveling code in the script, which can only be used once, and by only one person," my mom said. "Big deal!" I replied. "It's not just that," my dad said, coming in, who had been eavesdropping.
I then blinked. "You won't finish high school, because after the play, you'll be taken to the castle," he said. "Look, stuff like that doesn't happen in our world," I said. "Very well, since you've obviously made up your mind, we can't stop you," my father said. "Just be careful," my mom said. My room was red, with creme colored doors, two inside and one outside. It also had two wallscrolls; one was of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and the other was of two hamsters, from Hamtaro. I went over the script in my head, for two hours, and at seven, my parents left. I didn't think anything about it, when they locked the door behind them, because it was close to my normal bedtime.
Around 7:30 I started to say the words outloud. When I came to the word Fargo, a white light shot up out of the o in Fargo, and in less than a blink of an eye, I found myself in Kaede's village, being dragged by some invisible force. The force stopped, inches from the Sacred Tree.

I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi!

Read and Review Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story