Categories > Movies > Shrek > Crushing This Friendship Is Everything I Ever Wanted

Not Comfortable, Where Is He When I Need Him

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Honeymoon night. Fiona's not feeling too comfortable with Charming as her husband.

Category: Shrek - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-24 - 773 words

0Unrated
Boy. How stupid I feel now. I could have stopped it. I could have...but I didn't. I could be with Shrek right now. Ugh! Why didn't I stop it. Why why why why why?!?!
"Darling, are you alright?" Charming asked me.
"Yes. I'm, I'm fine."
"You're sweating. Are you sure you're fine-"
"Yes! I'm fine, okay?!" I yelled at him. The night of our wedding, I yelled at my husband. Of course I wasn't fine. How could I be after I betrayed my best friend?
"Well, maybe you can rest now. We're here." The carriage came to a halt, Chamring opened the door and held out his hand. I was nervous. I didn't know what to do. So I just, placed my hand on his, and he pulled my out. He swept me off my feet, carried me up several stairs, through the doorway, and set me on my feet in the living room. "Fiona, are you alright?"
"I'm okay."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! I'm sure, Charming!! Why do you keep asking?!?" Charming picked me up and took me to the bedroom, and threw me on the bed. I tried to climb off of the bed, but he grabbed my wrists and held me down. "Charming! Let me go!! What are you doing?!?!?"
"It is our honeymoon, isn't it?"
I gasped and my eyes widen, "No...no. No. No! NO!! Charming, no!!!" He kissed my neck.
"Oh, stop squirming." He turned me over onto my stomach, and unzipped my dress. He pulled me up, we were on our knees, and tried to pull down my dress, but I kept my arms wrapped around myself. That didn't work, he just ripped it off.
-
"How's that for a honeymoon, Fiona? Ha ha ha!" He sat up in bed while I lied on my side with my back to him.
"It was, fun." I said, trying to get a word out. "Excuse me." I got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I sat against the wall, and started to cry. "Shrek. Shrek." Then I realized the window. Just big enough for me to climb out. I creaked open the door, and Charming was asleep. I slowly, and quietly closed the door shut again. I grabbed a big blue towel, and wrapped it around the trunk of my body. Carefully, I opened the window, and climbed out. When I got out, I turned around and quietly closed it back. I turned, stood and stared at the moon. I took a deep breath, then sped off into the night.
-
I reached his house and called out, "Shrek. Shrek?" I walked closer, "Shrek? Are you there? Shrek?" I touched the door and it opened, by itself, I stepped in, "Shr-" I heard sniffling. I walked over to his room, and drew back his curtain, "Shrek?" He gasped and turned around.
"What are you doing here, Fiona?! You shouldn't be here!"
"I already told you, 'I don't care', didn't I?"
"But I care-"
"I know you do. That's why I'm here!"
"Fiona!" I blinked my eyes. I was on top of him. Holding his wrists down. Like Charming did to me. I let go and put my hands on the bed. He hugged me. "Oh, Fiona. What has he done to you?"
"Everything I wish he didn't!" He let go of me.
"Fiona, you need to go back."
"What?! I can't go back! Don't make me go back, Shrek. Don't." I hugged him, "I want to stay here with you."
He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back, " You can't stay here. Just go back, Fiona. Please."
"W-what??"
"That's all I ask of you, Fiona. You will do anything for me, and you know I will act the same. So do this for me. Go back. And don't return. I will come to you. Tomorrow. Convince him to go to the pub on 28th street. And take you with him." I nodded.
"You promise you'll be there?"
"I so solemly swear, that I'll be there." We walked to the door.
"So...I guess I'll see you later, then."
"Yeah. You will." He stood in the doorway to watch me leave. I took two steps, and ran back to him, jumped on him, and he caught me. He always did.
"Goodnight, Shrek."
"Goodnight...Fiona." He set me down and looked up at me. He grabbed my head, pulled me forward and kissed me, again. Just how I wanted him to. We foreheaded. "Go on, now." I opened my eyes, "Go." I wanted to cry, "Go!" I backed away, "Go! Now!!" I turned and ran back.
Sign up to rate and review this story