Categories > Games > Kirby > The Sickness of Hatred

Chapter 6

by Leta 0 reviews

Category: Kirby - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Meta Knight - Published: 2010-05-25 - Updated: 2010-05-25 - 557 words

0Unrated
A/NOkay sorry it's a bit short but that's how it turned out, the next chapter will probably be just as short but hopefully the one after that will be longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six
10:00 am

Tuff exited his room and walked into the dinning room, he sat down at the table and yawned while scratching his head. "Morning." He said sleepily as his mother set a plate of pancakes in front of him. "Good morning Tuff." Lady Like said before sitting down next to her husband. "Good morning Tuff, good to see you finally up." Sir Ebrum said as he read the morning paper.
"Poyo!" Kriby shouted happily as he waved enthusiastically.
"Morning Tuff." Tiff said to here brother while sounding distracted.
"What's up sis?" Tuff asked before he began to stuff his face with the pancakes in front of him.
"It's nothing, I'm just surprised that Meta Knight is still asleep." Tiff answered looking down at her half empty plate, everyone else turned their heads to look into the lounge before turning before returning their attention back to their breakfasts. "I'm sure it's nothing to wory about Tiff, Sir Meta Knight is probably just tired from his mission." Sir Ebrum suggested as he took another sip of coffee.
"Good morning everyone." Two voices said in unison as Fololo and Falala floated into the room from the open balconey doors, everyone replied cheerfuly to the two floating twins. Tiff, Lady Like we did as you asked." Said Falala before her brother continued.
"Yeah, Sir Meta Knight has an appointment to see Doctor Yabui at 11:00 o-clock today." Fololo finished before he and his sister smiled warmly at the family and waved goodbye, once they had floated out of the balcony doors Tiff looked up at the clock. "Should we wake Meta Knight?" Tiff asked after checking the time.
"No, let him sleep a little longer. It's only ten past ten." Sir Ebrum answered after he also checked the time, Tiff nodded and began to finish eating her breakfast.

In the throne room King DeDeDe was getting Escargoon to tell him what he had hared last night for the fifth time. "So Meta Knight got knocked out while on a simple mission!... And he's supposed to be my best Knight, my Captain of the guard and my personal bodyguard... grumble grumble" The King growled before taking a huge mouthful of his breakfast.
"Well that's what he said Sire." Escargoon said nervously, he was unnerved by the kings new backbone and the attitude that apparently went with it but knew better than to say anything. "Well, we'll talk about him more later. Now leave me to finish my breakfast in peace!" DeDeDe commanded loudly as he directed all of his attention to his food. "Yes Sire." Escargoon replied as he bowed and then backed away out of the throne room and into the cool hallway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/NHmmm Meta Knight didn't really show up in this chapter... and we haven't really heard much more about Sword and Blade... I'll get back to them eventually I suppose ^^

The Characters Names. (Japanese and English)

Meta Knight
Sword - Sword Knight
Blade- Blade Knight
Tiff - Fumu
Tuff - Bun
King DeDeDe
Escargoon - Escargon
Sir Ebrum - Parm
Lady Like - Memu
Fololo - Lololo
Falala - Lalala
Dr. Yabui
Sign up to rate and review this story