Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Metal Militia

by devilsgyrl 1 review

Olivia dreams about Ray...

Category: Metallica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-06-09 - Updated: 2010-06-09 - 2272 words

-1Cliche
I was walking down the street to the grocery store. It was a pretty nice day out. The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze blowing, and the sky was blue. I was feeling pretty happy. I was just going to go buy some cake mix from the grocery store. Making a cake on such a nice day seemed like a good way to celebrate. I began skipping as I headed down the sidewalk. My cheerful mood just couldn't be contained. I had to let it out somehow.

Suddenly, the weather began to change. Dark storm clouds rolled in overhead, obscuring the sun's golden rays and the gorgeous blue sky. Only a moment later, rain began to fall from the sky. At first, the droplets were small, but before long, they were falling in monstrous sized droplets, soaking me through completely.

My skipping slowed to a walk and I started to feel scared. No longer feeling like baking a cake, I turned and started to trudge home. I never made it home though. At that moment, a hand reached out from the middle of nowhere and grabbed my shoulder. Caught off guard, I stood shocked while I was dragged into a familiar little alleyway. There was something a little too familiar about this alley. My heart clenched with fear as I was thrown against one side of the alley.

Stunned, I stared wide-eyed to see who had grabbed me. It was Ray. A thousand emotions erupted inside me. Several were of hurt, pain, and loathing. I was thinking about making a run for it, but Ray was already standing right in front of me, blocking my path. Having nowhere to go, my heart started beating frantically and I stared over Ray's shoulder to look for an escape route.

Ray laughed an evil, sadistic laugh, "Oh, so you think someone's gonna come safe you, do you?" I didn't answer him. I wished someone would come rescue me, but I knew they wouldn't. Nobody knew I was here. Ray answered his own question, "Of course nobody's gonna go save you, Olivia dear. Nobody likes you anymore. You're just a boring little cunt. You should be grateful to have me here. I still remembered you when nobody else did."

That was true, but he only remembered me because he wanted to rape my body. That wasn't exactly something I wanted to be remembered for. I thought about what Ray had said before that. His words seemed to ring in my ears over and over. The most painful thing was that his words really were true. Nobody did like me. It was one of those horrible things that you don't realize is true until someone tells it to your face. Only then do you realize how dire the situation is.

Ray, seeing my silent agreement, chuckled, "Even the Hetfield boy has forgotten you. You should've known that he'd get bored with you eventually if he couldn't fuck you. After all, that's what all boys want. Sex. That's all there is to it. I hope you learn that lesson sooner or later. That's also why James is back with Kitty if you were wondering. You remember finding them in the gym closet that night of the dance, right?" Ray's eyes laughed silently as he watched my humiliation.

Of course I remembered finding Kitty and James the night of the dance. I didn't want to talk about James right now though. He was the very last thing I wanted to talk about. He had left me for Kitty, and now I was all alone again. The world seemed to come crashing down on me, making me feel small and miserable. It also made me feel like I would be better off dead than alive. And if I was being honest, I knew I was better off dead than alive. So why was I still alive? Oh yeah, because James had stolen my knife from me. He could've at least given it back when he left me for Kitty. It was the least he could do.

"Enough of the talk though, right?" Ray said, reading my mood. "Let's just get this on with. I can see you're not contributing to the conversation." Immediately, I wished I had been talking. Maybe talk would've kept Ray occupied for a little longer. I had forgotten what always came after our little talks. I gave one last look around to make sure there wasn't anyone around to hear my cries for helping. Seeing absolutely no one, I fell limp in Ray's arms and waited for him to do whatever he was going to do to me.

"Good girl," Ray soothed, his hands already traveling down to my pubic area. "This won't hurt much as long as you don't fight. But you already know that, don't you? We've done this enough times that you know the routine by now." Ray laughed again. It was a laugh that sent shivers down the back of my neck.

Abruptly, Ray yanked my skirt down and quickly unbuckled his belt before pulling his pants down as well. I watched my skirt and panties fall to the ground and waited for Ray to proceed with the torture that was soon to come. Ray gave me one last smirk before closing the space between us. He slammed his cock up into my pussy, smashing me against the brick wall as he did so. I screamed. The pain was almost unbearable. But before I could even start to recover from the pain, Ray stabbed into me again and again. Blood spurted out of me and trickled down my legs. My skull hammered against the wall and felt like it was going to burst into two. I couldn't handle this anymore...it needed to stop. I just wanted someone to kill me.

"Olivia? Come on, Olive, wake up!" a voice from a very long distance cut through to me. The strangest sensation fell over me and I felt myself being pulled out of the alleyway by some mysterious force. Blinking, I reopened my eyes to see where I was. I was in my bedroom, lying in bed. My body was shaking and sweat was trickling down my forehead. My eyes scanned the room wildly, looking for traces of Ray. I needed to be ready to defend myself from him at any point of time.

A pair of arms encircled me and stroked me, trying to make me stop shaking. Puzzled, I glanced next to me to see James sitting on the bed next to me, looking way too cute with his blonde hair tumbling in his face and with concern for me showing in his eyes. Wondering what the hell had happened to me, I stared at him in puzzlement and asked blearily, "What just happened?"

"It was a dream," James said soothingly, "You were screaming, 'Someone kill me.' I tried to wake you up, but it was kind of hard to get you out of that dream. Was it about Ray?" Oh, so it had only been a dream. It had sure felt real though. But of course, dreams always felt real when they were happening.

"Yeah, it was about Ray," I admitted. "He had me in that alley and was...um..." I couldn't go on. Small tears were dripping down my cheeks. I knew that I would always have those horrible memories of me and Ray stuck together in my mind for all of eternity. I would probably continue to have nightmares like the one I had just had for the rest of my life. It was something I could never escape. Ray really had changed my life for forever.

Something else was bothering me though. It was how James had left me for Kitty in the dream because I couldn't have sex with him. Through my tears, I managed to choke out, "There was more though." James held me close against his chest, letting me cry into his shoulder. His free hand gently rubbed me back as he asked, "What else was there?"

"You...you left me," I choked out. The tears were now streaming down my face at a quicker pace. My vision was obscured and I was now trembling from sorrow versus fear. It was then that I realized the pain of not having James around was even worse than the pain of being raped. I spoke that allowed, saying, "It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me."

James' grip tightened around my back and he held me even more tightly. He was silent for a moment before speaking, "That's insane. I would never leave you for anyone or anything. You know that, right?" I suddenly doubted him. There could indeed be a time where he left me for another girl like Kitty. Maybe the dream was foretelling the future or something? I wasn't exactly psychic or anything, but I did know that dreams could do that sometimes.

"You left me for Kitty," I replied as my tears started to slow. "You left me because I wouldn't..." I still couldn't say sex to James. It just felt too wrong and awkward for some reason. So instead I finished, "You know what." James' face clouded in puzzlement for a moment before he figured out what I was talking about.

"Seriously, you think I'd leave you because you didn't want to have sex last night?" James seemed shocked at my question. Suddenly, I remembered it was only last night or should I say this night, that James and I had gotten pretty close to doing it. But regardless, that didn't change the fact that I did indeed believe he might leave me for Kitty one of these days. So I didn't answer his question. I just stayed silent and shrugged.

James sighed, "Olivia, I don't know how many times I've told you this, but I am not in love with Kitty. Sure, Kitty is a nice girl. She's got a great body and she has been nice to me in the past. I'm not looking for a slut as my girlfriend though. I don't want a girl around just to have sex with her all the time. I just want a down-to-earth girl like you who's kind and loves me for who I am." Looking at my doubtful expression, James continued, "I know you don't believe me, but please try to. I love you. I really do. I'm not ever going to leave you, alright? Want me to promise?"

I shrugged. A selfish part of me really did want James to promise not to ever leave me. I hadn't realized how hard and awful life would be without him. He had become the only reason why I got through each day. I couldn't survive without him. But again, another part of me didn't want James to promise. I didn't want to force him to stay with me or anything unless he really wanted to be with me. I wasn't quite that selfish. Well...maybe I was, but still.

"Here, I'll promise anyways," James suggested when I didn't say anything. "I swear to you that I, James Hetfield, will never ever leave you for another girl unless you want me to leave obviously. I'll also swear that I won't have anything to do with Kitty too since I know that bothers you. Happy now?"

I did feel slightly happier. The effect of the dream was started to wear off and my tears had terminated. James smiled at my nod, "Okay, good. Let's go back to bed now. Remember, I'll be here for you if you have a bad dream. I'll always be there for you. Remember that." James flopped down on his side and I laid back down next to him. Although we were both trying to ignore it, I could feel the sexual tension starting to build up between us again. I mean seriously, how often do you end up in a bed with your boyfriend and not end up having sex? Very rarely, that was for certain.

Not feeling very sleepy after my dream, I whispered to a sleep James, "I thought you left. I didn't know you were still here." Without bothering to open his eyes, James only grunted. It was pretty clear that he was half asleep. I persisted, "What made you stay? I was pretty sure you had left and gone home earlier."

James opened his eyes and smiled sleepily at me, "I wouldn't leave. I was too worried about you. You've seemed kind of on edge tonight. I wanted to be here in case you needed me." I returned his smile and inched towards him ever so slightly. I wanted to sense his body head again and feel his arms around my back. James' eyes flopped back shut and it wasn't long before his breathing became rhythmic from slumber.

I stared at his prone body lying next to me. He looked so sweet when he was sleeping. His curls had fallen into his face and he had one arm flopped over the pillow. Unable to resist, I slid across the bed and nestled myself in the curve of his body. I kissed his chest lightly and nuzzled him lightly. Happy at last, I was able to start to drift off into darkness. Just before I let sleep take me, my thoughts traveled once more to the fact that James had promised to stay with me until the very end. Little did I know that promises weren't always kept and that you could never hold a person to a promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story