Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forgotten

2

by vampyGee 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-02 - Updated: 2010-07-02 - 1586 words

2Ambiance
~Gerard~
8:06 p.m.


I hated vomiting, the way it left a sour taste in my mouth and left me feeling miserably weak, made me feel like I was drinking again, and I never wanted to go back to that ever again. I lay on my huge bed, staring off at the ceiling.

She looked so much like me, I wasn’t prepared for it. She was so nice and polite to Lindsey and I. I felt like shit, like a monster. I’ve had a daughter for fifthteen fucking years and never knew it. I would have given everything, I happy life, but I was never there. Bitter tears slid down my cheeks. There was so much I wanted to say to her, show her, teach her. She was my daughter, a beautiful young girl, she’s been through so much. She deserved loving parents and a home, I wanted to give her that and so much more.

“Gerard?” Lindsey quietly stepped into the room, sliding on to the bed with me. “Gee, please don’t cry,” she begged, wiping tears from my face and leaning over me, her beautiful face contorted with worry.

“I’m trying not to ,” I said. “It’s just, how would you feel?” I asked.

“Gerard,” she sat next to me, running her fingers through my hair. “In a way, I almost feel like she is my daughter, I already am going to be a mom.”

“Oh, how’s the baby?” I asked, touching her slightly rounded middle, it was barely noticeable, but inside was our baby.

“Just fine, but as I was saying, I already feel very parental and loving over her, I just…………..I can’t feel the same way you do because you really are her father. But you can’t lay up here and mope about it.” She said. “She’s in the shower right now, but maybe afterwards you could talk to her, ya know bond, you probably have more in common than you think babe.”

“I’m sure we do,” I sighed. “Sorry, dinner was great, I just had no appetite and I was feeling so bad I did vomit.” I admitted.

“I know,” She said. “So go down stairs, have a cigarette, warm up some food and talk to the girl, please?”

“Will do,” I stood up. “Oh, that’s another thing.”

“What is?” She blinked.

“Rose smokes too.”

Her beautiful brown eyes nearly popped from her skull. “What! But she’s 15!”

“I started at 16,” I shrugged. “And I know she shouldn’t, but Linds its an addiction and I’m not going to cut her off cold turkey, this is stressful enough for the both of us, and hell it’s even a way to bond.” I said, using the last part for all it was worth.

She gave me a defeated sigh. “Okay, but this means you two will quit together- even more bonding.”

“Linds!” I groaned, pulling her closer. “What the hell am I going to do with you?”

“This,” She kissed my lips, opening mine to her, kissing me deeply, I put my arm around her waist and held her closer, kissing her as her hands tangled in my hair, I pulled away in dire need of air. She giggled. “Wow Gee, that never gets old.”

“Nope,” I gave her ass a little tap. “It doesn’t.”

“Then maybe tonight I’ll help you relieve a little of that stress.” She grinned giving me a sexy smile.
“I’ll be here,” I told her before going downstairs.


Downstairs I grabbed my smokes and went out to the patio, lighting one and looking at the cloudy night sky. I jumped when the sliding glass door opened to reveal Rose, in black sweats and her hoodie, hair combed and damp, she say across from the table and lit up.

“Are you alright?” She asked concerned.

“Yeah,” she blew out smoke. “Sorry about that, I just………….the past couple weeks haven’t been easy on me- you either, but I talked to Lindsey, I’m better now.”

“She seems really nice, Lindsey does.” she said, taking a drag.

“Oh, she is, she’s amazing,” I sighed. “You never really know what love truly means until you fall so hard for someone- but I doubt you want to hear that mushy shit coming from me.”

“Honestly, not that much, but I’m sure you know a lot about that kind of stuff, so I may ask advice now and then- if that’s okay?” She asked.

“Oh, it’s fine, and if you ever need anything- anything, don’t be afraid to come to me or Lindsey, we’ll always be here for you.”

“No matter what?” I asked.
“No matter what, we can talk about anything no matter what its about.” he assured me.

“Well, actually, I do have a shit load- I mean-”

“I don’t care if you swear.” I smirked, taking another drag.

“Like I said, I have a ton of questions.” She repeated.

“Like what?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” She said thinking. “I’d rather not get into anything too deep tonight- I can’t take any more emotional shiz today…………….when can I meet my uncle?”

“Mikey, oh fuck he really wants to meet you, he was bothering me yesterday about it.” I put out my cig. “Actually, tomorrow, I’ll see if he can drop in, but about Mikey, he can be really laid back or extremely hyper, so I think he’ll be hyper- especially if he’s had his usual coffee.”

“Cool,” She said, putting hers in the ashtray too. “Anything you want to know about me?”


“Uh, favorite food?” I asked.

“Chocolate.”

I grinned. “I love anything with chocolate too, favorite band?”

“Escape The Fate.” She said easily.

“They’re good, saw them at a venue,” I told her. “The drummer looks a little like Slash though.”

“He does, so when do I start school?” She asked.

“You start on Monday,” I told her, it was Thursday. “I noticed you really didn’t have much, so I think Lindsey want to take you shopping this weekend, you know, just you girls?”

She frowned. “You won’t come along?”

“I…….do you want me to?” I asked, not thinking she would want me along.
“If you want to?” She asked as Lindsey came out and joined us, sitting on my lap.

“What are you two talking about?” Lindsey asked, laying her head her on chest, her hair smelt like strawberries.
“The mall this weekend, she wants me to go.” I told her. Her eyes perked up.
“Gee, that’s a great idea, we should all go! We can spend the day at the mall, go to a restaurant afterwards, didn’t you say you wanted to get a new pair of shoes? And we can-”

“Babe,” I smiled, stopping her. “I’m not sure if all the walking would be good for you.” I said quietly.

A pout formed on her lips that made me want to kiss them, but I reframed, knowing I wouldn’t be able to stop and Rose was right here. “I’m not that far along, I’ll wear comfortable shoes, don’t worry.” She touched my cheek.

“You sure?” I pushed her hair back from her face. “Oh, Rose?” I looked over to where she was staring off into space. “We didn’t tell you, but in May your going to have a baby brother or sister, Lindsey’s Preggo.”

“Really?” She gasped.

“Yeah, this past couple months have been hell, I find out I’m going to be a father, then I find out I already am.” I smiled, putting my arms around Lindsey’s waist, feeling her shiver. “Come on babe. Lets get inside before you freeze?” I said, scooping her up bridal style, carrying her into the house.

“Gerard, put me the hell down before you hurt yourself!” She hissed In my ear, holding on to me.

“Hon, your not that heavy,” I smirked, pecking her lips.
“I’ve gained 5 pounds!” She frowned.
“Oh, you have not!” I kissed her again, but longer, deepening the kiss with my tongue.
“Gerard,” She pulled away. “Later, now put me down.” She said firmly.

I made another cup of coffee while Lindsey went upstairs to go shower, I’m not sure why she always feels the need to shower before and after sex, but whatever makes her feel clean. I took my coffee outside where Rose was still looking at the stars on to porch step, cigarette in hand.
“Hey,” I said, sitting next to her. “You okay?”

“Yeah, sure.” She said.
“Well, it’s getting cold, want to come inside?” I asked her.
“Sure,” She finished her cigarette and walked in with me.
“If you get hungry, help yourself to anything in the kitchen,” I told her. “I’m usually up half the night, so if you hear me walking around, don’t be alarmed. Oh, and uh, Lindsey and I……..erm will be………..uh, tonight we……..”

She laughed. “I get it, I’ll leave you two alone Gerard.” She told me. “Well, I’m going to bed then, have a good night.” She said.
“Hey, can I get a hug?” I asked her, slowly, she walked up to me and we hugged, I breather in her scent, berries and soap and cigarettes. “Good night Rose.” I smoothed her hair back on her head.
“Night Gerard!”
Sign up to rate and review this story