Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forgotten

3

by vampyGee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 764 words

3Original
Rose~
December 14, 9:30 a.m



The next morning I woke up at nine, showered and changed into a pair of now loose fitting skinny jeans and an old Slipknot t-shirt, not having that much of a clothing selection, but I pulled the look off with a studded belt and some make- up, combing my damp black hair and walking down to the kitchen.

“Hey girl,” Lindsey gave me a small smile, she was sipping orange juice at the counter with her laptop. “Do you want any breakfast.”

“Coffee by any chance?”

She smiled and pointed to the coffee maker where I helped myself and got my much needed coffee, she just laughed. “Just like Gerard, dead until coffee.”

“That’s not nice Linds,” He mumbled, appearing in the kitchen, dressed in black pajamas and his hair a mess, he got his own coffee and swiped his Newports off the counter before going out to the deck.

“Give him ten minutes and he’ll be himself again.” She explained. “You can go join him if you want?”

I took the opportunity and joined him at the patio table, lighting up as well. “Ready to hit the mall today?” He asked me.

“Uh, sure,” I exhaled. “But you don’t have to get me any-”

“Rose!” He turned to me in a more serious tone. “I’m your father for fucks sake! I’ve missed 16 years of your life! You deserve every right for me to buy you things that you need!”

I shrunk back in my chair a little. “Sorry Gerard.” I whispered.
He took a long drag of his cigarette. “Rose, I didn’t mean to yell at you.” He apologized. “I have a bit of a temper to be honest, I just want to give you things that you never had, I want you to be happy.”

“I am happy here, I’m so grateful for everything.” I told him. “This is like a dream come true, I never thought I would ever meet you.”

He sighed. “If I would have known, you would have met me years ago, but that’s in the past and we can’t change that.” He crushed his cigarette. “But I have to go shower now.”

I followed him back inside, sitting down next to Lindsey as he disappeared up the stairs, she was looking at me with a sad expression. “Rose, are all your clothes that big on you?” She asked.

“What I………..I guess so.” I muttered. “They used to fit right, it’s just, since my grandma died…………I guess I’ve lost weight, not eating regularly and all.

“Oh Rose sweetie….” Her bottom lip quivered like she would cry.

“No!” I said quickly, “ Please don’t cry Lindsey, really it’s nothing I’m fine!”
“But I just…..” A tear leaked down her cheek. I touched her up gently.
“Lindsey, I’m fine I swear, I promise, please don’t cry?”

She gave me a weak smile and wiped the tear off her face. “Sorry, I’m always so moody from the baby, just promise me you’ll eat?”

I laughed softly. “Yes Lindsey, I promise to eat.”




~Gerard~ 3:34 p.m.


I was sitting on a bench, in the mall, surrounding by bags from Hot Topic, Spencer’s, Deb, and Punkshop. Lindsey and Rose had just gone into Victoria’s Secret, and I never feel comfortable in those kinds of stores.

“Gee!” I looked up to see the two girls coming out of the store, both holding large pink bags, I’m no where near rich but I’m glad I have money. “Babe, I think were done now.” Lindsey told me.

“Alright,” I gathered the majority of the bags in my hands and followed the girls out to the car, they were talking and giggling just like loving mother and daughter would.

Mother………….Father…..Dad……Daddy……..

Rose Called me Gerard- not Dad. It wasn’t that it bothered me- well, maybe a little, but I know I have to give her time, she’s only been in my life a sort time and vise versa. Of course she was going to bond faster with Lindsey. I just had to find things we both had in common.

I closed the trunk and climbed into the drivers seat when my phone went off.

“Hello?”

“Bro?” It was Mikey. “So when can I see my niece?”

“I……whenever I guess.”

“Well, are you three busy tonight?” He asked.

“Not really.”

“Good, then your coming over for dinner and I refuse to take no for an answer.”
Sign up to rate and review this story