Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Wear Me Like a Locket

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Ah, the meet & greet experience.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-07-04 - Updated: 2010-07-04 - 1456 words

0Unrated
Once I was in a better mood I had something to eat with Kevin and we cleaned up the kitchen. By the time we were done Brandon was back home.

“So are you excited or are you excited??!” Brandon yelled while running into the house.

“I’m excited.” I said as I laughed.

It was weird seeing him like this. They don’t even like them. Maybe Kev but not Brandon. It’s probably because it’s his first concert. Yeah I know very sad.

“Brandon it’s tomorrow right?” Kevin said as he turned on his Xbox.

“Yup. I’m actually really excited.”

“Yeah ‘cause it’s your first concert you cute wittle baby.” I said in a baby voice and pinched his cheeks.

“Fuck off.” He said as he pushed me and laughed.

Suddenly I heard the shower running and singing. Andrew.

“Christ. Someone needs to give that boy singing lessons.” Brandon said as he shook his head.

“Better yet someone should tell him to shut the fuck up.” I said as I took the remote from Kevin.
“How much did you give on the tickets Brandon?” Kevin asked.

“What tickets?” Andrew said as he sat down.

“Brandon got Fall Out Boy tickets.” I said while smiling.

“Great.” He said sarcastically. “I’m outta here.”

“Where?”

“Work.”

“It’s not work! You flip hamburgers!” Kevin shouted as we all laughed.

“So how much did you give on the tickets Brandon?” Kevin asked again.

“Doesn’t matter.” Brandon said mindlessly. His attention belonged to Call of Duty at the moment.

“Yeah it does! We have to pay you back.” I said as I hit him with my elbow.

“Guys don’t worry about. Call it a birthday present.”

“Brandon my birthday was back in December and Kevin’s was in March.”

“Did I get you guys anything?”

“No.” Kevin and I said.

“Then there.”

“Don’t worry about it I’ll find on the ticket the price is always on there.” Kevin whispered to me.

“What do we pay him back with? Our imaginary money?”

“Fuck. Your right.”

Ya see here’s the thing. I had a job back at home. Kevin could get a job he just chooses not to.

We all played Call Of Duty for another nine hours. It. Was. Awesome. As you can tell I’m somewhat of a tomboy. I just don’t like sports except baseball. We all headed off to bed and woke up early the next morning. Except for Andrew but that’s normal.

“So Mandy you’re gonna shit your pants aren’t you?” Brandon said as he pulled cereal out of the cabinet and poured some.

“Excuse me?”

“What Brandon means is your gonna go fuckin’ crazy once you see the man you’ll take a bullet for: Patrick Stump!”

I smirked. The funny thing was is that I actually said that. “I don’t know. I don’t want to freak them out by doing it.”

“I don’t know what you see in that dude.” Brandon said as he dunked a pop tart in his cereal.

I didn’t say anything. I hate getting into this conversation with him.

“Aww she’s all quiet!” Kevin said as he noogied me.

“Fuck off. Go watch Twilight you losers!”

“Hey don’t go there!” Kevin snapped.

“It’s really weird guys. I think you’re the only two males who like Twilight!”

“Shut up Mandy.” Brandon said while he glared at me.

A few hours later we all got ready and drove to the concert.

“You know what’s weird?” Brandon said as he peered in the back seat.

“What?”

“I’m actually nervous.”

“Yeah so am I and were not even fans imagine how she’s feeling.” Kevin said as pointed towards the back seat.

“You losers are fangirling!” I said as I laughed and stuck my tongue out.

“Come on Mandy! They’re celebrities!” Kevin said.

“They are?”

“What do you mean? Brandon asked.

“I don’t know. I just don’t look at them like they’re celebrities.”

“I guess but to non-fans they kinda are.” Kevin said as he shrugged.

“I think they’re too down to earth to be celebrities honestly.”

“What do I say to them?” Brandon asked me.

I shrugged. “Blow me?” Kevin then burst into a fit of laughter.

“Fuck you Mandy! Fuck you! Besides if I were like that I could do a lot better than the guys from Fall Out Boy.” Brandon shouted.

“No you can’t.” Kevin and I said at once.

“Fuck you guys! I’m scalping your tickets!”

“Calm down B-man I’m just playin’.” I said as I ruffled his hair.

A little bit later we found a parking ate and then we were waiting in line at the Meet & Greet.

Now I was nervous.

“You look nervous.” Kevin said as he faced me.

No wonder he’s my favorite.

“Yeah kinda. I hope I don’t freak and be all OMG FALL OUT BOY I LOVE YOU LEMME HAVE YOUR BABIES!”

Kevin just blinked at me and then put his hand on my shoulder. “Seek help.”

I laughed and pushed his arm off my shoulder. Pretty soon we were next.

“Hi!” Joe said cheerfully as he put his hand out towards me.

“Wow, Hi I’m Mandy.” I said as shook his hand and had him sign my copy of Folie a Deux.

“Hi Mandy nice to meet you.” He said nicely.

Next was Wentz now I was starting to feel less nervous.

“Hi Pete I’m Mandy I’m a big fan.”

“Thanks that means a lot to us Mandy.” He said as he smiled at me and I giggled. And I NEVER giggle. That’s what made Kevin and Brandon look like someone just told them that George W. Bush was our best president.

Now Andy ah, Andy. I love Andy. In my book Andy can do no wrong. He could murder someone (which will never happen he’s too Andy to hurt someone.) and I would be in complete denial and say there’s a huge mix up and if he did. Well I’ll help him hide the body.

“Hey how’s it going?”

“It’s going good! I’m Mandy I think your hands down one of the best drummers of this generation.”

“Wow thanks. I’m glad you think so.” He said as he chuckled.

And last but not least. Patrick. Patrick fucking Stump. I swear my breath got in my throat as soon as I saw him.

“Patrick fucking Stump!” OH SHIT. Did I just say that out loud??

“My middle name is fucking? Oh well it’s better than Martin.” He said as he and I started laughing.

Our laughter was cut off by someone screaming.

“Shit!”

“What’s going on?” Pete said as he signed Kevin’s copy of Take This To Your Grave. It was the only Fall Out Boy album he owned. Mind you I bought it for him.

“All of the merch kids quit!” One of Fall Out Boy’s people shouted.

“How dare they.” Joe said sarcastically.

“Find replacements.” Patrick said simply.

“What about you kids?”

“Us?” Kevin and Brandon asked at once.

“Yeah school’s out and everything. All you have to do is sell t-shirts.” Pete said as he smiled.

“Shouldn’t there be a interview or something? Resumes and shit like that?” I asked.

“It’s a tour not the CIA.” Joe said as he laughed.

“Okay were in!” I said excitedly.

“Whoa whoa. Wait a minute Mandy! We can’t just up and go on tour with Fall Out Boy!” Kevin shouted.

“Why not?” I said as I clenched my teeth.

“Well first of all we need our parent’s permission.”

“Oh my god! Fine let’s call our mommies! I swear you’re such nerds!” I said as I walked away and dialed my mother.

“Excuse us as we call our mommies.” Kevin said.

“Don’t worry about it. We’ve all been there.” Andy said as he laughed.

“Yes mom. No mom. Of course not mom. Yes mom I swear. No I’m not joking. No I won’t do any drugs I promise.” I rolled my eyes. God this woman. “Uh-huh mmhmm. What did he say? I can?! Awesome thanks! Yes I promise I’ll call everyday!”

“So you’re in?” Patrick asked as he smiled.

“Yup!”

Another two conversations later and we sealed the deal. Looks like I’m touring with Fall Out Boy.

Okay so I want brutally honest opinions! Let me know what you think leave a review if you'd like and uhh yeah so bye! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story