Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I Could Crush You With My Voice

by mandy9207 5 reviews

Meet Caro Lissa Brooke and Sarah. (this chapter sucks because I suck)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-07-23 - Updated: 2010-07-23 - 2645 words

1Funny
The show was great as always. Kevin and Brandon moshed for the very first time and they did not like it at all yet they say if they could ever do it again they would. The music flowed through Mandy’s veins but her mind was elsewhere. Her mind was wrapped around the fact that after this show she would head back to Kevin’s house with her idols and pack so she could on tour with her idols. The best part is that she’s not all by herself her best friends are coming with her. Yes she’s going to be with the members of Fall Out Boy but they don’t know her you could say they’re strangers to her but they’re not since she knows almost everything about them.

After the arena cleared out Charlie took the 3 teenagers backstage.

“So did our new merchers enjoy the show?” Pete asked as he rubbed his head with a towel.

“Yes!” Mandy Kevin and Brandon all said happily.

“Not all of us can make come with you guys so Joe and I will head back to your place.” Patrick said nicely.

“Oh okay that’s fine.” Mandy said as she nodded.

“You guys take the lead and we’ll follow.” Joe said as he slipped on a jacket.

“Okay see you at my house.” Kevin said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

The walk to the car was silent. The three were waiting until they got in the car to start screaming like fangirls so they don’t look like complete idiots once they reached Kevin’s brother’s car Brandon was the first to start hyperventilating.

“Woah! Brandon calm it down! You don’t even like them!” Mandy said as she started to laugh.

“Well I do now! You were totally right when you said they’re down to earth! I thought they were gonna be assholes!”

“I didn’t think they were gonna be assholes and I never even thought were gonna go on tour with them! This is going to be the best time of our lives!” Kevin said.

“Yup. Our once meaningless pathetic lives is now a thing of the past! Were actually gonna share tour bus with Fall Out Boy!” Brandon shouted.

“Mandy why are you so quiet?!” Kevin screamed.

“There’s gotta be a catch.” She said simply.

“Fuck you.” Brandon said.

“Nothing in my life comes this easy so there’s a catch I just know it.”

“Maybe Fall Out Boy wants our bodies. WHAT IF THEY’RE GOING TO RAPE US?!” Kevin shouted.

“They could do a lot better than us.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“You’re being such a Debbie downer I thought you were gonna fucking flip! Why aren’t you flipping?!” Brandon said.

“It’s too good to be true!” Mandy whined.

“Well it is so be happy you little fuck!” Kevin yelled.

“I’m gonna tell them that you guys don’t actually like them.”

“Dude. That’s fucking evil don’t do that. Besides we like them now right Kev?”

“Right!”

What seemed like hours to Mandy they finally pulled into Kevin’s house and Kevin’s parents were sitting in the kitchen watching them pull in.

“They’re gonna be so lost without me.”

“You’re so modest.” Mandy said sarcastically.

“Seriously. All they have is Andrew and he’s an ass.”

“That’s a good point.” Brandon said as he got out of the car.

Mandy rolled her eyes and got out of the car and stopped in her tracks. She had completely forgotten Joe and Patrick had followed them home. Mandy kept telling herself she’s going to wake up any minute.

“Ladies first.” Patrick said nicely as he held the door open for Mandy.

“Oh thanks man.” Joe said as he walked in behind Brandon and Kevin.

Patrick and Mandy laughed as they walked in Kevin’s house.

“They weren’t lying!” Andy said from the other side of the room when he spotted Joe and

Patrick. He than ran right to Patrick. “You’re really here and you’re really taking them! All three of them!!” Andrew then dropped to his knees and hugged Patrick around his waist. “Thank you! Thank you Thank you! God bless you!” Andrew said as he squeezed Patrick.

“Umm you’re welcome? Andrew right?” He said as he pushed his arms off of him.

“How did you know that?” Andrew said with amazement and shock in his voice.

“Kevin told him dumb ass now stop smothering the man.” Mandy said as she shooed him away.

You all be good you hear me?” Kevin’s mom told the three of them as she and Mand’y uncle handed them their bags.

“Mom please were adults.” Kevin said as he went through his bag. “You forgot my Green Latern t-shirt!” Kevin yelled as he ran in the back to pack it.

“Yeah he’s such an adult.” Brandon said as he rolled his eyes. “Call Of Duty!! I must pack it!”

“Don’t worry we already have it. I’m a 6th prestige.” Joe said proudly.

“Pfft I’m a 10th.” Brandon said.

“Excuse him for having a life.” Mandy said sarcastically.

“Okay I hate to break this up but Pete’s been texting me like a mad man so we have to hit the road.”

“Alright sorry to hold you guys up.” Mandy’s uncle said politely.

“Bye!” Mandy said as she gave her aunt and uncle hugs and they told her to call them and her parents every day.

When everyone came out of the house a huge tour bus was pulled up in front of the house.

“Since you guys were taking a while we just decided to pick you guys up.” Charlie one of Fall Out Boy’s security guys said as he took our luggage.

“Sorry Kev’s parents got emotional and sappy.” Mandy said as she entered the bus. She stopped and took everything in it was awesome. There were video games laying around guitars a Mac in almost every corner.

“You like?” Pete said doing a bad Borat impression.

“Very much.” Brandon said as he did it as well.

“Who wants to play some Call?!!” Kevin shouted.

“ME!” Joe Andy and Mandy shouted.
They played for hours until Joe and Andy got fed up because Mandy and Kevin were pulverizing the two.

“Just because you guys are in my favorite band ever doesn’t mean I’m gonna go easy on you.” Mandy said as she kept her eyes glued to the screen.

“Wow she’s good.” Pete said.

“Yeah I taught her everything I know.” Brandon said with pride.

“ARGGGHHH!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH GO ROT IN HELL!!” Kevin screamed as Mandy sniped Kevin in the head.

“I WOULD BUT YOU WOULD BE THERE AND YOU’D RUIN MY AFTERLIFE TOO!” Mandy screamed.

“Okay I’m done with this now what?” Kevin said as he turned off the Xbox.

“Wait a minute?! After all that trash talk you’re not gonna keep on fighting?” Patrick said.

“No. Why?” Mandy said looking confused.

“You guys are like super close aren’t you?” Joe said with a mouthful of chips.

“Yeah Mandy says I’m the Pete to her Rick.” Kevin said as he invaded their fridge.

“Yeah and I’m just Brandon I don’t have a cool inside joke nickname thing.”

“You can be the Gabey to my baby. How’s that?” Mandy said.

“Better.”

“You guys are cousins right?” Patrick asked.

“Yup.” The three of them said at once.

“It’s weird because you all look nothing alike.” Joe said.

They nodded in agreement. Joe was right. Kevin was short pale and had black hair, Brandon was tall somewhat tan and curly brown hair and Mandy was regular height the tannest out of the group with thick brown hair.

“You guy related off of your mom’s side or dad’s side?”

“Mom’s.” They all said at once again.

“Stop with the questions I feel pressured!” Kevin joked.

“They’re not asking you to do drugs you fucktard.” Brandon said as he shoved Kevin off of his seat.

“Soo” Kevin said trying to start up a conversation. “Um where do we sleep?”

“There’s like 500 hundred bunks so you guys pick whichever ones you want.”

“I’m going to shower and sleep.” Brandon said as he yawned.

“Same.” Kevin said.

The four members of Fall Out Boy turned to Mandy waiting to hear her say she’s going to sleep.

“I’m a night owl.” She said simply.

“Ohhh I gotcha. I’m a fellow night owl.” Pete said.

“Yeah I can thank my father for that. He has insomnia so yeah…”

“Mandy I don’t know if this is too personal or not but why are you here?” Andy asked.

“Because you guys need a merchers.”

“No what he meant was why do you live with your cousins?” Patrick said as he laughed.

“Yeah I know I’m just being a sarcastic smart ass.”

“Welcome to the club.” Joe said as he sat down.

“Seriously what brought you to Orlando Florida?” Pete asked now wanting to know desperately.

“I don’t get along with my family that well. So my uncle and aunt visited us and I went back with them.”

“And Brandon?” Pete said.

“Same thing. Well not really he gets along with his family he just wanted to hang out with Kevin and I for the summer.”

“Cool.”

“You graduated?” Joe asked.

“Yeah but I don’t know about college.”

“What’s not to know?” Patrick asked.

“I don’t know.” She said as she shrugged. “I’m not exactly smart.”

“You seem smart.” Andy said nicely.

“Yes and so did George Bush.”

“You have a shitty self esteem. You’ll get along great with Patrick.” Pete said.

“Hey!” Patrick said.

“Hey nothing you have the selfesteem of a teen ager girl no offense Mandy.” Joe said.

“None taken.”

“Mandy boo!!” Brandon screamed.

‘Jesus Christ why did he have to call me that??’ Mandy thought to herself as she covered her face.“What?” She yelled.

“What do we do with our dirty clothes?”

“I don’t fucking know what do I look like your mother?”

Brandon poked out his tongue at her and went into his bunk.

“It’s getting late.” Patrick said as he yawned and looked at his watch.

“Where are we gonna be at tomorrow?” Mandy asked.

“Miami I think.”

“Cool. I’m gonna try to get some sleep.”

“We have a day off so you should so we could do fun shit.” Joe said.

“Like what?” She said as she laughed.

“Pools beaches shit like that.”

“Sounds fun!” She called out as she got in her bunk.

Suprisingly she went to sleep quickly. She kept twlling herself that she’s going to wake up in her uncle’s guest room tomorrow because all of this was very weird to her but in a good way.
The next morning she was awoken by the sounds of “Woos oh yeahs and wake the fuck up.”

“MANDY WAKE THE FUCK UP OR I’LL SHOVE AN UMBRELLA DOWN YOUR THROAT AND OPEN IT!” Kevin screamed in her ear.

“You motherfucker go suck cock!” She screamed sounding groggy.

“I can feel the love in this bus.” Pete said sarcastically.

“She loves us she’s just not a morning person.” Kevin said.

“Who is?” Patrick said as he sipped on his coffee.

“Okay I’m up and ready now what?!”

“Now we veg.”

Mandy lifted up her head the voice was familiar but she was surprised hearing it.

“Beckett?!” She said as got up.

“The one and only.” He said as he bowed and took her hand. “And you are?”

“Mandy I’m the new merch girl.”

“Hey you’re not the only merch girl!” Kevin said.

“Wow you guys have three of em! Can we borrow them sometimes?”

“I don’t know Bill they’ve all grown on me.” Pete said as he put his arms around Brandon and Kevin.

“Okay seriously what are we doing?” Mandy said as she sat down.

“Look around.” Joe said.

She looked around and all of them were in swim wear. “You were serious?”

“Yes now go put on a suit.” Pete said as he put on sunglasses.

Mandy walked to the back of the bus and put on swim shorts and Brandon’s t-shirt.

“Okay I’m ready.” She said.

“Alright let’s roll out!” Joe said.

Once they arrived to they hotel they went straight to the pool and Mandy couldn’t help notice William was fidgeting.

“Are your trunks going up your ass? Cause if they are you could take em out I don’t mind.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“No I’m just waiting for someone.” He said as he laughed.

“Would that someone be me?” A girl with black hair said as she stood behind him.

His face lit up as he turned around and quickly grabbed her in a hug.

‘Girlfriend? Sister? It’s gotta be the girlfriend.’ Mandy thought to herself.

“Hi I’m Carolyn but everybody calls me Caro.” She said as she put her hand out.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Mandy I’m the new merch girl.”

“Ahh I see. I would say you’re lucky but then I’d be lying.”

Mandy laughed. “I’m gonna regret this but why?”

“Touring with a bunch of guys is a pain in the ass.”

“I guess but I have 3 brothers and a million boy cousins so I’m always around dudes.”

“Walk with me will ya? I gotta find the girls.”

“What girls?”

“Oh well tour began to be a pain in the ass so the boys dropped us off here.”

“And by us you mean?”

“Joe’s girlfriend Pete’s girlfriend and Andy’s girlfriend.”

“And Patrick’s?”

“Patrick doesn’t have a girlfriend.” A girl with dark red hair said.

“This is Sarah. Pete’s girlfriend.” Caro said.

“Oh hi nice to meet you.” Mandy said as she put her hand out.

“Hi you are??”

“I’m Mandy the new merch girl.”

“Oh okay. Don’t let them get in your pants it’s considered sexual harassment now that you work with them.”

Mandy laughed. “Where’s Brooke?” Caro said.

“She’s probably sucking Joe’s circumcised dick.” Sarah said.

“I am not! Lissa and I were getting you fucking whores some drinks!” She said as she handed Sarah and Caro two cans of coke.

“Sorry we didn’t know you existed so we didn’t get you one…”

“Mandy.”

“Sorry Mandy.” The girl with black hair and red highlights said. “I’m Lissa. Andy’s girlfriend.”

“Don’t worry about it.” She said as she laughed.

“Hi Mandy I’m Brooke.” Brooke said as she put her hand out.

“Hi.” Mandy said. For some reason she felt shy. Mandy was never shy. She had just never been near so many girls at once but she had a feeling she would get along with these girls.

“So Mandy where are you from?” Caro said.

“Georgia.” She responded quickly.

“Seriously? How come you don’t sound like you’re racist or homophobic?!” Brooke said.

“Then why were you in Orlando?” Lissa asked.

“Family problems.”

“Are they dead?” Brooke asked.

“Are your parents divorced?” Lissa said.

“Did they disown you?!?” Sarah shouted.

“YOU SLUTS ARE SMOTHERING THE POOR GIRL!” Caro yelled.

“I just never really got along with my parents.”

“Oh we’ve all been there.” Sarah said.

“Don’t worry while you’re on this tour we’ll be your family.” Caro said as she put her arm around Mandy.

This sucked so hard. Sorry for my suckiness.
Sign up to rate and review this story