Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

My Submission Is Your Addiction

by mandy9207 6 reviews

No summaries I suck too hard for this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-07-29 - Updated: 2010-07-29 - 2347 words

0Unrated
Over time Mandy had grown to love Caro Lissa Brooke and Sarah. Over time really means in the matter of thirty minutes. She had something in common with each of these girls. If Mandy disagreed on something with Brooke Lissa loved it if Lissa didn’t Sarah would and if Sarah didn’t Caro would.

“Mandy!!!”

Mandy twitched at first because the only person that would scream for her like they’re being raped is one of her parents. “What?” She said as she walked over to the pool where most of the guys were.

“They’re just messing around with your cousins.” Patrick said.

“Is that including Kevin?!” Mandy said as she started to panic.

“Uh yeah why?” Patrick asked.

“He doesn’t swim!!”

“What?!” Pete screamed as he came up from the water.

“He doesn’t swim! He doesn’t swim!” Mandy screamed as she started to panic even more.

“GET HIM OUT BEFORE HE’S TRAUMATIZED FOR LIFE!” Brandon shouted from the other end of the pool.

“We don’t want a repeat of the escalator phase.” She said.

“Damnit and he was just getting used to swimming.” Brandon said as he got out.

“You guys make him sound like he’s 5!” Caro said as she laughed.

“Kevin is scared of his own shadow.” Mandy pointed out.

Suddenly everyone watched an infuriated Kevin come up from the water with the help of Joe.

“Who ever did that will die!!” Kevin screamed. This actually cause Mandy to laugh. As much as she gets on his nerves She’s never seen him get that angry.
Everyone looked at Pete while Pete went back under water.

“I’m going to kill him.” Kevin said as he clenched his teeth.

“Kev calm down they didn’t know you don’t know how to swim.” Mandy said as she handed her cousin a towel.

“I could’ve made that point if they didn’t throw me in!!”

“Who’s they?” Brooke asked.

“Joe and Pete! Wait who are you?” Kevin said.

“Brooke Joe’s girlfriend.” She said as she put her hand out.

Kevin took her hand and shook it. “Keep an eye your boyfriend. If he pulls another stunt you and thousands of teen age girls will be crying.”

“So are all of you taken or what?” Brandon asked as he eyed Lissa and she rolled her eyes.

“Down boy. They’re all taken by better looking more interesting talented guys.” Mandy said.

“HA! Better looking I think not.” Brandon said as he flexed his so called muscles.

Pete Joe and Andy now started laughing hysterically and Brandon started yelling at them and jumped in the pool with them and dunked each of them under water. Of course water was being splashed everywhere so all of the girls Kevin Patrick and William got soaked.

After everyone showered up they all ordered some pizza they would’ve went to a restaurant but it’s too big of a crowd their waiter would’ve had a nervous breakdown.

Suddenly Mandy’s phone started to blast Prince’s Kiss. Mandy pressed the green button to find her eldest brother on the other end. Meanwhile Patrick’s eyes widened and looked at Pete mouthing ‘She likes Prince’ and Pete gave him a thumbs up.

“Why are you calling me?”

“That’s a nice way to greet your brother.” He said sarcastically.

“Cut to the chase Steve-O I’m eating.”

“I wanted to find out if it’s true.”

“Mom and dad told you.”

“Yes. Jake’s been jumping up and down since yesterday.”

“Aw how are the gremlins?”

“They’re good I just wanted to call you and tell take it easy okay?”

“Of course Steve I know.”

“Good get us some free t-shirts while you’re at it Mandy-boo.”

“You got it Stevie.” Mandy said as she hung up and rolled her eyes.

“Wuh hat eve?” Brandon said with a mouthful of pizza.

“Yeah that was Steve.” Mandy said as she went back to eating pizza.

“Who is Steve?” Pete asked.

“My darling brother.” Mandy said as she rolled her eyes again.

“You keep rolling your eyes so I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t get along with him?” Joe said.

“Correctamundo. Ten points to the curly haired Jew.” Mandy said. Joe fist pumped and gave Andy a high five.

“You like Prince?” Patrick said still dwelling on that.

“No. I love Prince.” Mandy said simply. “I watched The Color Purple assuming it was about Prince.”

“Wow.” Patrick whispered to himself.

After they all ate they flipped on the TV.

“I’d sell my soul for Jason Stackhouse. Just putting that out there.” Brandon said while his eyes were fixated on the TV.

“Same here B-Man.” Caro said as she fist bumped Brandon.

“Hey Mandy were going to North Carolina after this.” Kevin said.

“And?”

“Steve isn’t that far from there.”

“Kevin Steve is a douchey tool I love his kids but believe it or not I’m not in the mood to be verbally abused.”

Kevin picked up his hands in defense. “Okay forget I mentioned it.”

“I already did.” Mandy said as she picked up the latest issue of Rolling Stone.

Suddenly someone was quickly knocking on the door. Patrick got up to open it once he saw who it was this pale boy turned even paler.

“Hiiii Pattycakes!” A girl with teased blonde hair in skimpy clothes and high high heels said as she waved wildly at Patrick.

“Amber. What the fuck are you doing here?” Patrick said bluntly.

“I came to see you asshole.” She said as she laughed.

“Is that his girlfriend?” Kevin said as he leaned next to Mandy.

Mandy shrugged. “Lemme find out.” She walked over to Sarah and whispered “Is that his girlfriend?”

“His ex.” She and Pete said at the same time.

“Ah.”

“Listen Amber I’m real busy I don’t have time for this so you need to leave.”

Amber rolled her eyes at her ex-boyfriend (for now) and her eyes landed on the olive skinned girl with dark brown hair who was standing behind Patrick. “New girlfriend?” She said with disappointment in her voice.

Patrick turned around. “Mandy?! Of course not! I just met her!”

“So she’s a hooker?”

“HA! Isn’t that the kettle calling the pot black?!” Mandy said as she started to laugh.

“Amber. Leave.” Patrick said as he clenched his teeth and began to grind them.

“Fine enjoy your whore.”

‘Oh fuck no.’ Mandy thought to herself as she grabbed a can of Pepsi off of the dresser and splashed it in Amber’s face and slammed the door.

“Gimme some.” Lissa said as she put her hand up and Mandy high fived it.

“Mandy I’m so so so so sorry about that.” Patrick said as he sat down next to her.

“It’s okay. It is the first time I’ve been accused of being a hooker though.”

“You handled it well cuzz.” Brandon said as he patted her on the back.

“Let me make it up to you. Come on let’s go to Starbuck’s my treat.”

“Can I come!?” Pete said as he put his arm up and waved it.

“No Pete stay.” Patrick said as if he were speaking to a dog.

Pete pouted and sat down next to Sarah.

The Florida weather was hot as hell and Patrick and Mandy were smothered in denim. The walk to Starbuck’s wasn’t very far from their hotel but in this weather it felt like a thousand miles.

“I fucking hate this weather.”

“Yeah I’m sweating my ass off.” Patrick said as he waved his hand in front of his face.

Once the duo finally reached the Starbuck’s they sat underneath a vent and near a fan.

“This is more like it.” Mandy said as Patrick laughed.

“So what do you want, it’s my treat.”

“Coffee Frappuccino easy does it on the whip.”

“You got it.” He said as he started drumming on the counter wait for the barista who practically screamed when she saw him once she gave him his receipt she asked him to sign it for her.

“Does that happen everywhere you go?” Mandy said with a laugh.

“Eh almost everywhere.” Patrick looked around the room trying to think of anything to talk about. “So uhhh…”

“What was that all about?” Mandy said as she interrupted him. It was better off he was probably going to talk about the weather.

“What?”

“The whole girlfriend thing?”

“She’s my ex. She’s hard headed and when I told it’s over it went in one ear and out the other.”

“I see. Why’d you break up? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Amber’s a fame whore. She took of advantage of me and I got sick of it that and she wanted to fuck Pete once Sarah heard she pulled out her hair extenshions.”

Mandy nodded and once again Prince was blasting from Mandy’s pocket this time Patrick sang along.

“It’s my mother.” Mandy hit the reject button and shoved it back in her pocket.

“Problems with the mom?”

“No I-well yes just not at the moment.”

Patrick noticed Mandy was uncomfortable on the subject so he brushed it off. “So your ringtone is awesome.”

Once again she burst into laughter. “Yeah I love Prince.”

“Favorite song?”

“Hmm I’m gonna have to say Little Red Corvette. I love the part when he sings about the chick’s ass.”

“That’s one of my favorites. I honestly can’t say I have only one.”

“I’m like that with some artists.”

‘The fact she referred them as artists 10 points to the girl with brown hair.’ Patrick thought as he smiled at her.

‘Talk about a heart melting smile. That should be considered a deadly weapon.’ Mandy thought as she focused on Patrick’s perfect smile.

Once again silence hit the two and Patrick decided to talk about the one thing he’s good at talking about. Music. It was great they had a lot in common when it came to music if they talked about anything else they would’ve found out other things but when it comes to music Mandy could not and would not get off the subject. They sat in the Starbuck's for a good two hours.

“Otis Redding is great and all but give me a man where most of his music is about getting it on and he’s my guy.” Mandy said as she sipped the last sip of her frappuccino

“That’s a good point. I suppose when it comes to Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding there’s no choosing.”

Suddenly a loud buzzing noise interrupted their conversation.

“Remind me to take my phone off of vibrate.” Patrick said as he pulled it out to find a text from Pete.

Come back to the hotel we gotta go do an interview.

“What?” Mandy said as she got up from her seat to throw away her beverage.

“We have to do an interview.” Patrick said as he sighed.

“Oh you don’t like them?”

“Not particularly. “

Once Mandy and Patrick were back to the hotel Pete Andy and Joe were waiting for Patrick in a Lincoln Town Car.

“Oh I guess I’ll see you when we get back.”

“Yeah unless someone kidnaps me but that won’t happen I’m too much of a pain in the ass even for a psychopathic killer.”

“I’ll remember that.” Patrick said as he got in car.

Mandy waved at goodbye at the four boys and went back to the hotel room.
She really couldn’t stop thinking about Patrick. Even if she tried she couldn’t come up with one flaw about him. His imperfections fit him perfectly. His eyes his smile everything when he started to sing Kiss when her phone rang she could’ve swore her heart skipped a beat. Not only was he absolutely gorgeous he was sweet and sensitive good manners the whole shebang.

All though she found herself attracted to Patrick and she couldn’t stop thinking about him she was going to try to back off. Not only is he older than her he’s a rockstar for Christ’s sake. What could he possibly see in her? Nothing that’s what. ‘Yeah I’m probably gonna back off he can do a lot better than me plus he’s better off without me he’s always in a good mood I’m a huge Debbie downer. Other than music I doubt we have much in common. Or we could have everything in common.’

As much as Mandy kept telling herself not to all she thought about was Patrick but she didn’t even want to consider getting involved with him. There was someone back at home holding her back but that someone was the part of the reason she left Georgia in the first place.

His name was Ben. Mandy’s first and last love. They had said some awful things to each other and they haven’t spoken since but Mandy would always find herself to think about him but it disgusted her actually. Ben was like everyone of Mandy’s family members combined into one person. You could say she was in an abusive relationship only it was verbal abuse and that made her think of Patrick again it made her wonder could it work out? Would he even bother asking her out? She highly doubted it but little did she know there was a boy in Lincoln Town Car thinking of girl from Georgia. A girl that loved everything he did. Mandy was the only girl he’s ever met that had so much in common with him. He liked Mandy she was cute smart and funny as hell but she was younger and Patrick doubted she’s single little did he know.

And the suckfest continues
Sign up to rate and review this story