Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I'm a not a cry baby. I'm THE cry baby.

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Shit goes down that's all I can come up with.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 2178 words

1Funny
It’s been two weeks since Mandy and her cousins came on tour with Fall Out Boy and every day got better for the three. There was few incidents such as pranks Kevin eventually got back at Pete and Joe for throwing him in the pool and Mandy and Patrick found out they have a lot in common but Patrick had been acting strange. Something was eating at him he wanted to tell someone anyone but he knew his friends and band mates wouldn’t like it. He could tell Mandy but he felt it would be strange to tell her. Even Mandy was acting weird but everyone and their mother knew why everyone except Mandy and Patrick.

“Hey Mandy can I ask you something?” Lissa said as her eyes were fixated on the tv.

“Sure.” Mandy said as she sat down next to her.

“You like Patrick don’ t you?” She said as her lips curved into a smile.

“Of course I like Patrick.”

“Not like that Lizzie McGuire! Do you want to go out with him??” Caro said as she gave Mandy a V8 right in the forehead.

Mandy shrugged. “He’s cute and everything but I doubt he’s interested.”

Caro Sarah Lissa and Brooke gave Mandy a ‘are you that stupid’ look.

“What?” She snapped.

“Mandy of course he’s interested! If anyone else threw Pepsi in whatsherface’s face he would’ve killed.” Sarah said.

“I thought he hates her.”

“He does but he’s still in protective boyfriend mode.”

Mandy nodded. “So what I’m special like some kind of lovey dovey episode of Friends?” Mandy said as she rolled her eyes.

“You’re a smart ass.” Caro said as she hit Mandy’s arm. “I like that.”

“Seriously if you’re interested I can hook you up.” Sarah said.

Mandy laughed and shook her head.

“Are you even single?” Brooke asked.

“Yes and I’m ready to mingle.”

“Who’s ready to mingle and can I join?” Pete said as he sat next to Sarah and put his arm around her.

“Your mom.” Mandy said as she took the remote from Lissa and put on Comedy Central. ‘It’s Colbert time not harass Mandy with questions time.’ She thought to herself.

“You’re a snarky bitch aren’t cha?” Pete said as he grinned.

“You got it right on the head Wentz.” Mandy said as she put her knees to her chest.

“Mandy we’ll finish our talk later.” Lissa said as she patted her on the shoulder and went to the other side of the bus.

“What talk?” Pete said as he looked at Sarah and then Mandy.

“Girl stuff.” Sarah said.

“Ew like periods and shit? I’m outta here.”

“Works every time.” Brooke said as she laughed.

“If and when you hook up with Patrick and you want him out of your hair just say girl stuff or anything that has to do with menstruation.” Caro pointed out.

“Mention periods. Check.” Mandy said sarcastically.

Later on the boys played a show for MySpace or Facebook or some kind of social networking site and Mandy Brandon and Kevin sold t-shirts left and right. One girl who was waiting next in line kept giving Mandy what she called the stink eye so when she came up to her to get her shirt Mandy was excited to see what the fuck is her problem.

“Sup?” Mandy said as she nodded her head.

“Um nothing.” She said as she looked at the wall behind Mandy making a decision on what to buy. “Who are you?” She blurted out.

“Mandy Marks at your merch service.” Mandy said as she smiled.

“I’m Becky but what I meant is how do you know Fall Out Boy?”

“Yeah. Are you like Pete’s girlfriend or something?” One girl said who was standing behind Becky.

“Or Joe’s sister?” Another girl called out.

“Or Andy’s cousin??” A girl shouted.

“Umm no I used to crush on Wentz a few years back but no. Do I look like a Jew to you?? And no it’s not physically possible for me to Andy’s cousin he’s far too awesome to be related to me.”

“Well then how do you know them??” Becky said.

Mandy shrugged. “I was at a show they needed a mercher so I signed up.”

“Oh cool! Can I sign up??” Becky asked excitedly.

“Sorry gals all the spots are taken by me and my B-man.” Kevin said as he and Brandon put their arms on Mandy’s shoulders.

“Okay then well I guess I’ll have that green t-shirt in a small.”

“Okay that’ll be 15 bucks.” Mandy said as she got the t-shrit.

Becky handed her money and Mandy handed Becky her new Fall Out Boy t-shirt.

“Enjoy.” Mandy said as she smirked.

“Thanks and nice talking to you.” Becky said.

“Surprised you didn’t be all bitchy.” Brandon said as he gave a soccer mom change.

“Excuse me?” Mandy said with a confused tone.

“That broad was giving you the stink eye.” Kevin pointed out.

“Oh yeah that. Well I just brushed it off my shoulders.”

“Ah I see. So you were feelin’ like a pimp?” Brandon said sounding more white than a republican.

“Don’t ever quote Jay-Z again. Ever.” Mandy stated.

After the trio sold thousands of t-shirts or atleast that’s what it felt like they headed back to the tour bus.

“You guys were great. We barely heard you over the screaming but you were still great.” Mandy said as she flopped down on the couch.

“No flopping!” Pete said as he picked Mandy up.

“Whyyyy?” Mandy whined.

“We’re all gonna shower up and hit the club!” Pete said excitedly. “I’m djing tonight.”

“You mean Korean Tom Cruise is gonna dj and you’re gonna scream obscenities?”

“Yeah…isn’t that what djing really is?” He said looking puzzled.

“Whatever I’m not going.” Mandy said as she flopped on the couch again.

“You’re such a Patrick!!” Pete yelled.

“I don’t know if I should be flattered or hurt.” She said as she found a cushion and closed her eyes.

“If it were me I’d be hurt.” Patrick said as he moved Mandy’s feet and sat down.

“Speaking of Patrick are you going?” Joe asked.

“Doubt it.” Pete muttered.

“I honestly don’t feel like it.” Patrick said as he yawned.

“Too bad you’re going. We all need to be there in order for me to get an iPad.” Pete said.

“I’ll get you one please just don’t make me go.” Patrick said as he stole Mandy’s cushion and put it over his face.

“Bitch that’s my cushion!” Mandy said as she leaped up and took it back.

“Patrick please! I beg of you!” Pete said as he got on his knees. “I’ll bring everybody then you won’t be bored while the rest of us social people be social!”

“Are you saying I’m anti-social?”

“Yes.” Everyone said.

Patrick sighed. “I know.”

“Aww you need a girlfriend so she can defend you the same way my hoes defend their boyfriends.” Mandy said as she sat up and patted Patrick’s back.

Patrick laughed. “You’re right.” He said as he looked at her as she laid back down and closed her eyes.

“So you’re going?” Pete asked.

“Yeah I guess.” Patrick said as he got up to go put on some nicer clothes.

“Is it really that big of a deal for an iPad?” Mandy said to Pete.

“Yes. You can read books on it!”

“I’ll give you a maxipad put a book on top. Boom. iPad for Mr. Pete Wentz.”

“You’re so fucking funny.” Pete said as he punched her shoulder. “Now go put on something sexy.”

Mandy rolled her eyes. “Do I really have to go??” She whined.

“Yes. It will make Patrick feel better he likes you.” Pete said as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

Lissa Sarah and Brooke’s eye gave Mandy a ‘told ya so’ look. Instead of finding more about Patrick actually liking her she didn’t she just walked in the back and picked out an outfit. Nothing fancy just black jeans and a hot pink blouse. Mandy fixed her make up and went in the bathroom to put on her clothes.

“I told her you like her so if you don’t make a move I’ll chop off your dick and sell it on eBay.” Pete said to Patrick.

“First of all. Who would buy it?? Second of all. YOU IDIOT!!” Patrick screamed as he put his hands around Pete’s neck.

“Hey!! Hey now cut that shit out!!” Joe screamed as he and Andy separated the two.

“It’s official Pete you’re the stupidest person I know!” Patrick yelled.

“What’s all the ruckus?” Kevin said as he chewed on a cookie.

“What kind of ruckus? Was it this?” Andy said as he knocked on the wall.

“I’d go along with it but I forgot how the rest of the scene went.” Kevin said as he laughed and sat down next to Patrick.

“Don’t sit next to him he’s an over dramatic pussy prick.” Pete said as he folded his arms.

“What happened?” Kevin asked.

“Pete and Patrick are fighting but it happens when you’re married for a long time.” Joe said.

“All I did was tell Mandy that he likes her! That’s all I did now he’s freaking out like a retard.”

“What?” Kevin said as he dropped his cookie.

“Nothing!” Patrick snapped.

“Why do you like her?” Kevin said emphasizing on the word like.

“Dude forget we mentioned it let’s get dressed and have fun tonight.” Patrick said as he patted Kevin on the shoulder and walked away.

From that point everyone was confused and shocked. Joe Andy and Pete were confused and shocked on the fact that Patrick said he was gonna have fun tonight. Kevin was confused and shocked that he found out Patrick is interested in going out with his only girl cousin. He didn’t know if he should be happy for her or be worried. Sure Patrick is a great guy but Kevin didn’t really know him very well. He’s a rock star the guy probably goes through women like food. So Kevin decided to tell his cousin Pete was only kidding he didn’t want his cousin getting hurt.

“Hey you ready?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah is everyone else?” She said as she got her things together in a clutch.

“Yeah just about. Hey about that thing Pete said-“

“Oh yeah that I’m pretty sure he said that to get under Patrick’s skin.”

“Oh…yes! That’s exactly what it was. We laughed about it really funny.” Kevin said as he faked a laugh.

“Awesome. Glad you’re enjoying yourself Kev.”

Next thing they know the crew is at some club.

“DUDE! He said he likes you get to it!!” Brooke yelled.

Mandy shook her head. “No you got it all wrong Pete was just messing with Patrick.”

“You’re a dumb ass. I love you but you’re a dumb ass.” Caro said.

“FINE! I’ll talk to him! I’LL GO TALK TO HIM AND LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!”

“THANK YOU!” All the girls screamed at one.

Mandy made her way over to the other side of the club thinking of what exactly what she was going to say or even if she was going to say anything at all. She did like Patrick what’s not to like? He was one of the nicest guys she’s ever met probably the only nicest guy she’s ever met.

‘I’ll just spit it out. Patrick I like you. A lot. You’re cute funny smart you’re and the nicest guy I know…then what?’ Mandy thought to herself.

Just as Mandy was about to get Patrick’s attention by tapping him on the shoulder this 5’4 blonde haired sweet heart started yelling like a maniac.

“I’M NOT INTERESTED IN HER OK!! I DO NOT LIKE HER NONE WHAT SO EVER!! SHE’S NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY!! GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK!!” He yelled as he turned around to find the girl that his friends had been talking about the entire night.

“Hi…” Mandy said sounding shocked hurt dismayed and every other bad emotion.

Patrick just stood there with his mouth wide open thinking of something to say. An explanation an excuse an apology. Yet nothing came out of his mouth.

“I’m gonna leave now before all of you find out I actually have tear ducts.” She said as she waved goodbye and left.

Sorry it's been awhile we've had some company in the past 3 weeks so yeah I hoped you guys liked this chapter blah blah blah rate and review blah blah blah
Sign up to rate and review this story