Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Not Like The Movies

by mandy9207 6 reviews

...I got nothing just read it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 1818 words

0Unrated
“GO APOLOGIZE YOU FUCKING CUNT!!” Pete screamed in Patrick’s face.

“I WON’T APOLOGIZE UNTIL YOU FUCKS STOP BUTTING IN!!” He screamed as he wildly waved his arms.

“Fine Patrick we are done butting in. NOW GO APOLOGIZE!” Joe shouted.

Patrick made his way through the crowd until he reached the exit where he found four girls in a circle and he heard swearing. ‘This cannot be good.’ He thought.

“Ahem.” He pretended to cough as the girls got the hint and left everyone except Sarah.

“You fucking bastard.” She said simply.

“Sarah you don’t under-“

“I do understand. You’re a fucking idiot. I’m gonna leave if I hear her sob weep or anything that has to do with crying I’ll shove my 6 inch heel up your ass.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Patrick watched Mandy as she avoided eye contact with him. This actually made him feel good. The fact that she was taking it so hard meant she actually liked him.

“Is this seat taken?” He said before he sat down on the bench with her.

She shook her head.

“Are you gonna talk to me?”

“Do you hate me?” She said as her back still faced him.

“Of course not! That’s ridiculous! Why would you think that??”

“You just said it no less than 5 minutes ago.”

“Right…let me explain-“

“You know what? Let’s just forget it. We’ll pretend it never happened you and I can go back to the hotel and watch a movie.”

“That sounds nice. Mandy listen I’m really sorry the guys kept putting their noses in my business and I just said that for them to get off my back. I didn’t mean a thing. You’re the coolest girl I’ve ever met and you are really pretty. I’m sorry.”

‘Wait does this mean he does like me?’ “How about that movie?” Mandy said as she desperately tried to change the subject.

Once Mandy and Patrick got back to the hotel they both got in comfy mode popped popcorn and got almost every Judd Apatow movie. It was the most fun she’s had in a long time and it was with Patrick that made her feel amazing. What was even better he likes her he really likes her Mandy kept telling herself that she was happy but deep down into her toes she wanted an actual something with Patrick but she was afraid. Afraid of a being in a relationship. Afraid of that relationship actually going somewhere then it’ll be a committed relationship and the most terrifying thing to her was that what if it’s goes south? What if she loses Patrick as a friend? She didn’t want that so she numbed every single feeling she had for Patrick. It was for his own good.

“You’re telling me you spent the whole entire night with him and neither of you made one fucking move?!” Caro yelled.

“That boy really is a fucking idiot.” Sarah said as she shook her head.

“She’s a fucking idiot too.” Brooke said as she pointed to Mandy.

“Why?” Mandy said as she laughed.

“If I was in a hotel room ALONE with a guy I like I would make a fucking move!” Brooke shouted.

“I bet you and the Trohmanator went all night.” Mandy said as she smirked.

“I hate you.” Brooke said as she laughed.

“We need to help you and Patrick get together because you two are just too fucking stupid to do it by yourselves.” Lissa said.

Meanwhile on the other end of the bus the guys were having a very similar conversation.

“I heard you and my cousin were in a hotel room alone last night so I’m leaving before I hear anything that will make me Mike Tyson my own ears.” Kevin said as he gathered his things.

“Yeah and I’m gonna leave before I hear anything so I don’t beat your ass into the ground.” Brandon said as he smiled.

“Okay Patrick now that they’re gone did you and Mandy get rough and rowdy last night?” Joe said as he hit Patrick with his elbow.

Patrick shook his head. “I want the three of you to stay out of my social life.”

“Did you and Mandy boink or what?!” Pete said impatiently.

“No and if we did it’s none of your fucking business!” Patrick yelled.

“Fuck this I’m going to Mandy for answers.” Pete said as he got up.

‘He can’t be that stupid. He’s bluffing.’ Patrick thought as he put on his headphones.

“Amanda I need to know if you Patrick did the dirty last night.” Pete demanded.

“Who’s Amanda?” Lissa said sounding confused.

“Mandy is short for Amanda. It’s my birth name which no one calls me!” Mandy said as she poked her finger in Pete’s chest.

“Well did you?”

“What?”

“Did you guys do anything last niiight??” Pete whined as he stomped his feet.

“No we watched movies and drank Red Bull so we wouldn’t have to sleep so we could watch more movies.”

“That’s all?” Pete said with disbelief.

“Pete it’s none of your business anyway!” Sarah said as she got up and shooed him away but Pete is Pete so he didn’t budge.

“Oh please Sarah like you weren’t bugging her about it either!” Pete said as he grinned knowing he was right.

“Anybody have a tampon, it’s my time of the month.” Caro said.

“Ew fuck that’s nasty I’m leaving!” Pete shouted as he stormed off.

“Nice one.” Mandy said as she fist bumped Caro.

Later on that night everyone switched sleeping arrangements boys on one side girls on another everyone except Caro she stood on The Academy’s bus. Mandy slept on the top bunk Sarah beneath her and Brooke and Lissa beside them. Everyone was fast asleep except Mandy and Sarah.

“Mandy?”

“Yes Sarah.”

“You really like him don’t you?”

“Yeah I do.” Mandy said as her eyelids started to get heavy.

“Then do something about it.” Sarah said as she felt herself smile.

“I think I am.” Mandy said who was now half asleep.

“Really?” Sarah said as she got excited. She got up to see if Mandy really meant it by now she was asleep but Sarah knew she meant it. She just had a feeling about it.

“Morning sunshine!” Brooke said as she handed Mandy a plate of bacon.

“Bacon? You eat bacon??” Mandy said as she sat down and stared at the plate.

“Just because I’m dating a Jew doesn’t mean I am one.”

“What about when you get married?” Mandy said as she laughed.

“How about you shut the fuck up and eat your bacon? Hmm?” Brooke said as she chuckled.

“Morning all!” Joe said as he poured himself coffee.

“Morning Jewseph.” Mandy said as she smiled at Joe.

“What’s on the agenda today Trohmania?” Andy said as he sat down.

“Well today I’m pretty sure we’re in Jigga’s home town.”

“No shit.” Mandy said excitedly. Her dad is from New York she loves it there.

“IN NEW YORK CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF LETS HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK NEW YOOORK!! “ Brandon and Kevin sang together.

“Shut uuuup!” Mandy whined.

“You’re just jealous of my pipes.” Brandon said as he sat down next to his cousin.

“Mhm so jealous it hurts.” Mandy said sarcastically.

“Is Patrick up?” Pete said as he poured himself something to drink.

“Yeah but he’s been on the phone since he got out of the shower.” Joe said.

“Who?” Patrick said as he sat next Joe.

“You.” Everyone said.

“So I have some plans later on tonight but we can all hang out so Brand Kevin and Mandy what do you guys want to do?” Patrick said as he smiled.

“Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!” Mandy yelled as she raised her hand and bounced up and down.

“I wanna see a Yankee’s game.” Kevin said.

“Or Mets.” Brandon added.

“Okay let’s do it to it.” Patrick said as he put his hands together.

Mandy and the girls went to Macy’s Bloomingdales and Barney’s in the matter of three hours and they all came back with great things with only three hours time. It made Mandy’s day as well Patrick bought her a bracelet nothing fancy just a rope bracelet that was black and red with a music note charm. She still loved it though. Not long after they finally made their way to Yankee Stadium even Brooke who hates baseball had a blast coincidentally the White Sox were playing so Joe went wild when the Yankees beat them 9-0.

“It was a lucky win!” Joe shouted as they all left the stadium.

“Whatever you say Joe. I didn’t know the White Sox suck as bad as the Cubs.”

“THEY DON’T!” Pete and Joe said at once.

“Hey guys I’m out today was fun.” Patrick said as he put his phone is his pocket.

“Bye Patrick!” Everyone said as they waved.

“Where was he going again?” Andy said.

“To work on something with Gabe or Travie or both of them…I can’t remember!” Pete whined.

“Okay I think it’s time for sleep my boys are getting cranky.” Sarah said as she patted Pete’s head.

That night Mandy slept with the biggest smile on her face. That day was amazing. She finally realized something but she wanted to tell him first so she could make sure he felt the same way.

‘How could I not fall for him? He spent the whole entire day with me.’ She thought to herself before she nodded off to a peaceful sleep.

So the next morning Mandy woke up took a shower and sang the entire time she was in the bathroom. Mandy only sings when she’s in a really good mood. With a little pep in her step Mandy made her way to Patrick’s hotel room the door was unlocked and Mandy heard the shower running and a gorgeous voice coming from the bathroom.

As Mandy opened the door and walked in his room she found a red lace thong lying in the middle of the floor and a foil Trojan wrapper in the trash can.

Mandy felt tears flooding in her eyes and her heart dropped to her stomach. Suddenly the shower stopped and Mandy heard the door open revealing Patrick with a satisfied grin on his face.
Once he made eye contact with her she just shook her head threw her bracelet on the ground and left. Leaving him dumbfounded.

Soo yeah umm let me know if you like or if this sucks more than a blow job.
Sign up to rate and review this story