Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I'm Down If You Don't Expect Anymore From Me

by mandy9207 5 reviews

Hmmm wonder what happened in Patrick's hotel room??

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-05 - Updated: 2010-09-06 - 1278 words

0Unrated
Patrick sat there naked wet and confused. In the matter of a couple days he had hurt her twice already. He didn’t really know how to explain himself.

‘What do you tell a girl you liked after she finds another girl’s thong in you hotel room??’ Patrick thought to himself as he put on his clothes to apologize to Mandy.

Patrick went over to the room she Brandon and Kevin shared he knocked on the door to find a very confused Kevin.

“Dude what did you do??” Kevin said.

Patrick just shook his head and walked past Kevin he went in Mandy’s room and found her packing her bag while on the phone.

“Yeah if you could Nick that would be great.” She said as she zipped up her bag.

‘Who the fuck is Nick?’ Patrick thought. “Knock knock.”

Mandy turned around to find Patrick looking sorry as kid who knocked over a vase.

“Let me call you back.” She said as she hung up her phone and slipped it in her pocket.

Patrick stared at Mandy while thinking of something to say. Anything really. Even if she could just look him in the eye that would be better.

“I’m really sorry you saw that.”

She sighed and sat down on the bed.

“Amber right?” She said with her hand on her forehead.

“Yeah…how’d yo-“

“I’m a good guesser.” She said while still avoiding eye contact with him.

“I really am sorry.” He said as he sat next to her.

Mandy really wasn’t the type for drama who is really? But in her case it was bad. She never looked for it but it always finds her so Mandy automatically shoves it aside. She’s not the type to make a big deal out of things. At first she thought it was a good thing but she’s come to realize not dealing with anything is kind of odd but she didn’t want to lose Patrick not yet so she brushed it off her shoulder the same way she did at the club. In reality she cried in the shower until the water got cold.

“I’m happy for you.” She said as she raised her head and finally looked at him.

“What?”

“If you want to be with Amber…if she makes you happy then I’m happy…for you.”

“You are?” Patrick said sounding surprised.

Mandy nodded as she fought back tears.

“Thanks Mandy.” He said as grinned at her and kissed her on the cheek.

“Can I ask you something though?” She said as she got up.

“Sure.” Patrick said hesitantly.

“I thought you couldn’t stand her what made you want to be with her again?”

Patrick shrugged. “I was getting lonely. I started to…uh miss her I guess.”

“Do you love her?” Mandy said as she looked down at her feet.

“…I do actually.”

“That’s all I need to hear.” She said as she faced her back towards him and returned to packing.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Why not.”

“Why are you packing? We still have a show tomorrow then we leave the hotel. Oh and who’s Nick?”

“Well I think life on the road isn’t exactly for me so I’m gonna meet up with my brother he lives here in New York. And he’ll take me home.”

“You can’t leave!” Patrick yelled.

“I think I should.”

“I won’t let you.”

“Why do you give a shit?!” Mandy yelled. Now she was getting tired of this.

“I want you to stay.” He said as his voice calmed down.

“Let Amber stay she can sell merch. Right?”

“It’s not that…you just can’t leave that’s final.”

“You’re not my boss Patrick.” Mandy said sternly.

“Technically I am.”

“Well then fine I quit!” Mandy shouted.

“Oh yeah! Then you’re fired!!” Patrick shouted even louder.

“Have a nice life Patrick enjoy fucking with the queen of STD’s.”

Instead of saying something he would regret he left the room. Mandy watched him leave as she burst into tears.

“YOU WHAT?” Joe yelled.

“I fired her. She’s too snarky.” Patrick said as he tied his shoe.

“I loved that about her! I’m fixing your dumb ass mistake!” Pete yelled as he stormed out his hotel room Sarah Lissa Brooke Andy and Joe followed.

“What happened?” Sarah said soon as Brandon opened the door rushing straight to Mandy.

“Is this an intervention?” Mandy said sounding puzzled.

“Listen just because fuck head said you’re fired you’re not.” Pete stated.

“Yeah if he doesn’t want you here that’s tough because everyone else does!” Andy said cheerfully.

“Did you guys fight?” Sarah said concerningly as she sat down next to Mandy and rubbed her shoulder.

“Tell us what happened Mandy boo.” Brooke said.

“Guys nothing happened! Patrick didn’t fire me…I quit.”

Everyone looked at Mandy with shock and disbelief on their faces.

“You can’t quit.” Joe pouted.

“Mandy listen whatever Patrick did we’ll set ‘em straight please just don’t leave.” Pete said as he got on his knees.

“Can everybody leave like now?” Sarah suggested.

“Yeah it’s time for some girl talk.” Lissa said.

“Go ahead we’re just gonna go beat some sense into Patrick.” Joe said as he Andy and Pete left.

“Explain. Now.” Brooke demanded.

“I’m in love with him.”

The girls faces lit up with happiness and excitement until Mandy kept on talking.

“He’s back with Amber.” Mandy said with sadness in her voice.

“I’LL FUCKING KILL HIM!” Sarah shouted.

“Let her finish!” Brooke said as she hit Sarah on the arm.

“He was with her last night and this morning I went to tell him how I feel but then I found a thong in his room a used condom in the garbage.” Mandy explained as she felt herself getting choked up.

“Okay Sarah now you can scream all you want.” Brooke said.

“FUCKING DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKER WENT BACK TO THAT WALKING STD COCK SUCKER FUCK HEAD!!” She yelled.

“I didn’t know you had such a dirty mouth.” Mandy said as she backed away from Sarah.

“Fuck Amber and fuck Patrick you can do sooo much better than him.” Lissa said.

“Riiight.” Mandy said sarcastically.

“CUT THE DRAMA GABEY IS HERE!!” Pete shouted happily as he bursted the door open and jumped up and down.

“Gabe as in Saporta?” Mandy said as her mouth went dry.

“I just texted Blivy Gabanti he’s already on his way.” Andy said as he laughed.

“Awesome-who’s that?” Gabe said as he smirked in Mandy’s direction.

“Oh that’s Mandy our new mercher cutie.” Pete said as he winked at Mandy.

“Well hello there Mandy. Gabriel Eduardo Saporta at your services.” Gabe said as he bowed and kissed her hand.

“Big ego?” Mandy said as she smirked.

“You know what they say about big egos darling.” Gabe said as he winked.

“Hey Pete? Remember when I said I quit? That was a total joke.”

“I thought he would change your mind.” Pete said with satisfaction.

“I have good news actually Cobra Starship will be joining the tour so we’ll all get to see more of Gabe’s pretty face!” Joe said sarcastically.

‘Okay I’m definitely staying.’ Mandy thought as she smiled.

Anybody have tumblr or twitters or what not? If so follow me I’ll follow mah ficwad homies back oh and sorry if it was too short.

http://falloutmandy.tumblr.com/

http://twitter.com/mandy_1214


Sign up to rate and review this story