Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

My Light Is Electric

by mandy9207 3 reviews

SURPRISE!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-10 - Updated: 2010-09-11 - 1779 words

0Unrated
Hey guess what! I had geek squad put all my shit on a flash drive and I put all my shit on my brother's computer so you getz chapterz yayz! Enough of me and the annoying z's it's story time!

Within a week tour had gotten better for Mandy. She fell in love with every member of Cobra Starship Gabe was exactly like her Victoria was like the big sister she never had and Alex Nate and Ryland always brighten up her mood.

Patrick’s time on the tour was a bit more complicated. Amber had now joined them as well they had a couple pit stops which meant shopping spree for Amber and bankruptcy for Patrick.

“How you getting along with Gabanti?” Caro asked Mandy as she did something with her eyebrows.

“Good.” Mandy said as she smiled.

“He likes you a lot. I can tell.” Lissa said positively.

“Hope so I like him too.”

“You’re getting over your head here cuz.” Brandon said as he sat between Mandy and Caro.

“What makes you think that??” Brooke said with defense.

“First she’s all gaga over Patrick now she thinks she can hook Gabe too! It’s quite pathetic really.”

“Thanks Brandon I love you too.”

“LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH!” Brandon yelled in defense.

“Just be a little more positive B-man she is our best friend and cousin.” Kevin said as he revealed he was eavesdropping.

“And who said I hooked Patrick?? The guy wanted to fire me!”

“You pushed him to that!” Brandon exclaimed.

“How so B-girl?” Sarah said as Kevin and Mandy chuckled.

“Listen Mandy I know everything. Guys don’t wanna be cornered with a broad’s feelings and shit.”

“I didn’t corner him!”

“Leave her alone before I shove an Xbox controller up your ass.” Sarah said.

“Getting a 5 kill streak isn’t very easy when you use your ass cheeks.” Brooke said as she giggled.

Brandon raised his hands. “Fine. I wish you the best with your rockstars.” Brandon said as he left.

‘I hate him.’ Mandy thought in her head. “Maybe Brandon is right…” Mandy said as her mood went from good to shitty.

“No Brandon is an idiot who knows nothing about relationships!” Caro said as she put a comforting arm around Mandy.

“Yeah Caro’s right. Never believe anything single people tell you when it comes to relationships.” Lissa added.

“Hey guys we’re gonna need you to set up the tables and stuff.” One of the crew members said.

Mandy Kevin and Brandon didn’t really mind the merch tables. They’ve heard some horror stories but it’s not that bad. It’s actually kinda fun meeting new people and what not. The bad part was that they stood there for hours and hours with only eachother to talk to and that isn’t always a good thing.

“If you’re smart you would leave Patrick and Gabe alone and date normal guys.” Brandon said as he balanced himself in the chair.

“If you’re smart you would shut the fuck up about it!!” Mandy yelled loudly causing everyone to stare at the two of them.

“And then he says poker I barely know her! Great joke right?” Kevin said as he laughed.

“Nice.” Brandon said sarcastically. “Mandy all I’m saying is no good can come from this. I don’t want you to get hurt. They’re older rockstar guys. They see a young girl who loves them they’re gonna take advantage of you!”

“Who the fuck are you?? MY FATHER?!” Mandy yelled.

“That’s what she said!” Kevin said as he desperately tried to cover up their argument.

“That’s not how it works!” A guy called from the crowd.

“Why aren’t listening to me?! You really think Patrick or Gabe would really settle for you?? You honestly believe that?!”

“What’s wrong with her Brandon?” Kevin said now sounding serious.

“Nothing. You just can’t date rockstars. They date gorgeous women and then you. It’s kinda stupid.”

“Brandon say it again and I’ll punch you in the face.” Kevin said.

“Bathroom.” Mandy said as she fled from the scene.

Mandy locked herself in a stall and cried for thirty minutes straight. She couldn’t help thinking Brandon was right. He was right about everything. Mandy cried harder as she thought about it.

“I fucking told myself not to do this when I came here!” Mandy sobbed.

“Mandy?” A familiar voice called from outside.

Mandy knew it who was and stepped out of the stall.

“Honey what happened?” Victoria said as she put her arms around Mandy.

“Don’t ask.” She said as she sniffed.

“Come with me back on our bus and tell Vicky-T all about it.” She said comfortingly as she led
Mandy to Cobra’s tour bus.

After lots of explaining Mandy spilled her guts out to Victoria and the good thing about it she didn’t mind neither did Victoria.

“Wow…I hate Amber with a fiery passion.” She said simply as Mandy finished.
Mandy nodded.

“What are you gonna do?” Victoria asked as she poured the two of them tea.

“I’m gonna leave Patrick alone. If being with her makes him happy then it’s for the best.”

“Ew you sound like an adult. Go after your man!” Victoria said as she hit the table.

“He was hers first.” Mandy said as she rested her head on the table.

“….Gabe likes you.” Victoria said as she grinned from ear to ear.

“Don’t.” Mandy said as she put her hand up in Victoria’s face.

“You’re really gonna believe Brandon??” Victoria whined.

“He’s Gabe Saporta he can do sooo much better than me.”

“Not true. It doesn’t have to be anything serious just get Patrick’s attention.”

“I don’t wana use him. That’s horrible.”

“He loves to be used!”

So on that note Victoria told the girls her plan and they were excited as ever. Everyone was going to some party again so it gave them the perfect excuse to play dress up with Mandy.

“Jesus.” She said under her breath.

“You look so good!” Sarah said happily.

“I would totally fuck you.” Brooke said as she laughed.

She didn’t want to admit it but she did look good.

‘I guess that’s what happens when you throw on make-up heels a dress and a push up bra.’ Mandy thought as she fluffed her hair in the mirror.

“Okay let’s move on out whores!” Caro shouted as the group walked in the club together.

Patrick spotted Mandy from across the room. “Wow.” He whispered to himself.

“Who are you wowing?” Pete said as he came to Patrick once he looked in the direction Patrick was looking he did the same.

“Is that Mandy?”

“Stop staring.” Sarah snapped as she hit him.

“Come on.” Victoria said as she took Mandy’s hand and led her to the bar.

Mandy watched Victoria shout at the bartender she couldn’t really hear much she just knew Victoria was getting drinks.

“Here! Drink!” Victoria shouted as she handed Mandy a shot glass.

“I’m under 21!” Mandy shouted over the music.

“Whatever!” Victoria shouted as she bobbed her head to the music.

Mandy shrugged and took the shot. Once it went down and burned her nostrils she realized it was tequila.

“How’d you know tequila is my weakness?!”

“Kevin!” She said as she smirked in satisfaction.

Not only a few tequilas later Mandy was buzzed not shit faced but not sober either and that is exactly what Victoria wanted she knew Gabe was in the same predicament so they could both have their fun.

“You look great tonight!” Gabe shouted.

“Thank youuu!” Mandy shouted as she put her arms around his neck. ‘Thank god I’m wearing heels.’ She thought as she and Gabe danced to Sexy Bitch. Sober Mandy would be worried about this but buzzed Mandy didn’t care buzzed Mandy actually had rhythm.

“Looks like Mandy is having fun with my boy.” William said proudly.

Patrick nodded and never took his eyes off of them.

“I wanna have fun tooo!” Pete whined playfully. “Sarah let’s go dance!” Pete said as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. Pretty soon everyone was dancing except Kevin Brandon Patrick and Amber.

“Patty I wanna dance too!” Amber whined.

Patrick zoned out everything as he watched Gabe spin Mandy around and she burst into a fit of giggles.

“Come on.” He said as he grabbed her hand and lead her towards the dance floor.

“May I cut in?” Patrick asked Gabe as he ignored Amber.

Gabe smirked and looked at Mandy. “She’s all yours.”

“Having fun?” Patrick asked nicely.

“LOADS!” Mandy shouted.

“That’s cool getting along with him?”

“A lot! He’s really handsome and cute and funny and he’s fun to be with!” Mandy said happily.

“Good…glad you like him…”

“Are you having fun? I know you hate stuff like this.”

“I’m coping with it.” Patrick said as he faked laugh.

“MANDY! Come do shots with me and Trohman!!” Pete yelled as he sat at the bar next to everyone.

“Wanna come?” Mandy said as she giggled.

“Nah. Go ahead.” Patrick said before he walked off the dance floor.

“Patrick?! What the fuck?” Amber yelled in his face.

“I’m not in the mood hun. Please.” He said as he rubbed his temples.

“You’re a prick.” She said as she sat down next to him.

“I love you too.”

The night was filled with shots dancing laughs more shots more dancing and a kiss if Mandy’s memory served her.

“I’m never drinking again.” She said as she rubbed her forehead.

“You and me both…okay that’s a lie.” He said as she chuckled.

“Gabe?!” She said as she shot out of bed.

“No! Don’t worry we didn’t!” He said as he started to laugh.

“Thank god.” Mandy said as she laid back down.

“We did share the bed though and we cuddled like crazy.” He said as he gave her warm smile.

She smiled. “We did?”

“Mhmm.” He said as he sat next to her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I like you.” She said softly.

“I like you more.” He said as his lips curved into a smile.

Mandy smiled lazily at him right before he sweetly pecked her lips.

“How about we go on a date and we can discuss how much we like eachother.”

CLIFF HANGER…sorta
Sign up to rate and review this story