Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Take The Pain Out Of Love And Then Love Won't Exist

by mandy9207 3 reviews

It's date night

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 1554 words

0Unrated
“Are you serious?” Mandy said with disbelief.

“If you don’t want to you don’t have to. This can be mutual thing.”

“No I want to I’m just…surprised.”

“Don’t be.” He said as he put his arm around her. “So are you in or are you in?”

“Again with that ego.” She said she gave him a cheeky smirk.

“I know you love it. Now give me an answer…please?” He said as he laughed.

“Of course.” She said as she smiled at him.

Just as Gabe was about to kiss her again her phone interrupted them.

Where u at hoe?? Love Kevin

“Who is it?” He said as he grinned at her.

“Kevin.” She said as she stared at the screen replying back to his text. “I’m gonna go. You know those guys they probably think we did god knows what.” Mandy said as she giggled.

“Okay I’ll steal you away from them later on.” He said as he winked at her.

As Mandy made her way to the elevator and the doors opened she found Amber up against the wall with her skirt up and Patrick. The sight made her even more sick.

“Sorry!” She said as she slapped her hand over her eyes.

“Fuck.” She heard Amber say underneath her breath.

She removed her hand from her face and saw Patrick standing frozen in place. Like a deer in headlights.

“I’ll just take the stairs. It’s only one floor.” She said as she stared at the floor.

Once she got to the hotel room she was sharing with Victoria she threw up everything that’s been in her system since birth.

“You okay buttercup??” Victoria asked with concern as she rubbed Mandy’s back.

“I’ve been better.” Mandy said as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

“How’d everything go with Gabriel?” She said as Mandy heard her pour something into a cup.

“Good.”

“Annd?”

Mandy put up her hand giving Victoria a ‘wait I’ll tell you when I’m done’ signal. Once she rinsed her mouth out Victoria sat her down.

“Spill Now.”

“I’m going on a date.” Mandy said as she smiled.

“I TOLD YOU!” Victoria shouted happily as leapt up from her seat.

Mandy just laughed.

“Let me call the girls we’ll pick out something for you to wear!” Victoria said with excitement as she grabbed her phone within minutes there was rapid knocking on the door.

“So did you go bad yet?!?!” Sarah said as she held back laughter.

“Oh my god you’re so cheesy!” Mandy said as they all burst into laughter.

The girls picked out Mandy an outfit a purple polka doted tank top skinny jeans and black ballet flats.

“Why are you all dolled up?” Kevin said as he looked at Mandy.

“I’m not.”

“Gabe told me.” Pete said as he smiled a Cheshire cat smile at Mandy.

“Told you what?” Patrick asked as he chewed on his gum.

“Hope you have fun.” Joe said.

“Have fun doing what??” Patrick asked again.

“You two be safe you hear me?” Andy said playfully

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Mandy said as she put her hair in a pony tail.

“Riiight.” Pete Andy and Joe said at once.

“STOP IGNORING ME!!” Patrick shouted.

Everyone started laughing except Patrick which only irritated him more.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it Patrick.” Mandy said as she got up and patted his head before she left.

“Tell me now.” Patrick said to Pete.

“Shouldn’t you be dry humping with your wanna be Paris Hilton?” Sarah said with her hands on her hips.

Patrick ignored Sarah’s comment. “Dude come on tell meeee!” Patrick whined.

“Go ask Mandy.” Pete said as he left.

“Fine.” Patrick said as he went to Mandy he went over to her room and knocked on the door turns out it was open so he let himself in.

“I’m really curious to find out what this secret is.” He said as he straightened his hat the mirror. Once he turned around he found Mandy sitting on the bed blushing through her make-up and Gabe smiling like an idiot.

“Oh…so that’s it…okay I’ll leave now.” He said as fled the room.

“Patrick wait!” She said as she got up and went after him.

“What?” He called after when he stopped in the hallway.

“I’m sorry you saw that.”

“It’s okay I deserved it.” He said as he looked up at her. ‘Wow she does look great.’ Patrick thought as his eyes scanned her up and down.

“We’re going on a date.” Mandy said as she smiled.

“You are?” He said as he managed to throw on a fake smile. Sure he was jealous but he was still going to pretend to be happy for his friend.

“Mhmm that’s why he was in my room he was picking me up.” She said with that same smile on her face.

“Cool…have fun.” He said as he walked away.

Mandy actually tasted what sweet revenge tasted like. Yes it wasn’t on purpose and she didn’t
mean to hurt Patrick but god did it feel good.

‘Now he knows how I felt.’ She thought to herself as she walked back to her room.

“What was that all about?” Gabe said as he grabbed her jean jacket.

“Nothing I just told him I’m sorry he had to see that.” She said as she fixed her lips gloss.

“It’s not like he caught you cheating or something.” Gabe said as he laughed that laugh that Mandy had grown to love.

“…Yeah…you ready to go?”

“I was born ready.” He said as he put his arm.

“You’re telling me your girl crush is Megan Fox?! That’s so cliché…yet sexy.” He said as he bit his lip causing Mandy to die a little inside.

“I can’t think of anyone else you put me on the spot!” Mandy said as she giggled. “What about you?”

“….Bill…”

“Now that’s cliché!” She said as they both started to laugh. “Besides he doesn’t count because he’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“Fine. Hmmm…Paul Rudd!” He said as Mandy laughed even more.

“I love Paul Rudd! When I watched Clueless I decided for him to be my first crush!” Mandy said as she giggled. ‘Dear god? Why did I just say that??’

“That’s cute as fuck! My first crush had to Justine Bateman.”

“From Family Ties??” She said as another smile crept on her face.

“You know it.” He said as he nodded.

From that point the date only got better they walked the streets of New York together hand and hand Gabe even paid the bill. How got it away with it made Mandy laugh till she turned red. “If you don’t let me pay by the power of god Paul Rudd will drop dead tonight!!”

“Welcome to my humble abode.” Gabe said as he opened the door for her.

“Very nice Mr. Saporta.” Mandy said as she walked around his apartment.

“Wanna see the best part of my apartment?” He said as smirked a devilish smirk.

‘No. No. No….YES’ Mandy thought as her palms started to sweat. “Why not? But before you go can I have something to drink?”

“Oh! I’m such a horrible host!” He said as he went to his kitchen and got two glasses and poured red wine in each of them.

‘Wine? Wiiine? WINE?!’ She yelled in her head as he handed her the glass. “Thanks.”

After one glass of wine and lying that one glass is her limit Gabe finally showed her the best part of the apartment.

They sat on his bed for 20 minutes straight kissing and sucking on one another’s neck Mandy couldn’t bring herself to stop. It’s something that Gabe did to her the way he looked at her with his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes his thick hair that perfect smile and adorable laugh. It saddened Mandy when she thought about it. All of these things that she loved about Gabe she loved about Patrick. She started to feel horrible about what happened back at the hotel. That hurt look on his face. Thinking about it so much actually made Mandy choke up while she was with Gabe.

“You alright hun?” Gabe said as he lifted her chin up so she could look in his eyes.

“Yeah I’m just kinda tired that’s all.”

“Wanna hit the sack? THAT DID NOT COME OUT RIGHT!” He said as he jumped off the bed.

Mandy started giggling. “I know what you mean it’s okay but uh I think I’m gonna go back to the hotel I had fun Gabey thanks for everything.” Mandy said as she got on her tippy toes and kissed him.

Mandy went to sleep that night feeling guilty as ever. She didn’t even tell the girls about her date she just went straight to bed.

‘Maybe I should talk to Patrick tomorrow? Or should I see how it goes with Gabe? Fuck this is hard.’

That’s what she said!
Sign up to rate and review this story