Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I've Seen Your Boyfriend and I Don't Think He Treats You Right

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Peterick drama...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-19 - Updated: 2010-09-19 - 1578 words

0Unrated
It’s been a week since Mandy and Gabe’s date and things only got better from there. Mandy even started to stay on Cobra’s bus the fact that she and Gabe shared a bunk was an added bonus.

“Good morning Amanda you’re looking extra radiant today.” Alex said cheerfully.

“Umm thanks…why are you in such a good mood?” Mandy said as she laughed.

“Just got off the phone with the soon to be wife. That girl does things to me Mandy.” He said as he smiled.

“Aww I’m happy for you Suarez.”

“HAHAHAAHA!! Oh my god I think I just pissed myself!!” Ryland laughed while watching SpongeBob.

Mandy shook her head and laughed. She loved being with them. They’re great. No drama or bullshit just good times. Mandy did love being on the Fall Out Boy tour bus but it kinda bothered her being on the same bus with Patrick. Meanwhile it bothered Patrick that she was on the other bus with Gabe.

“If it bothers you o uch do somethin bout it.” Pete said with a mouthful of cereal.

“I can’t do something about it Pete! You didn’t catch them together…she looked so happy. She’s better off without me.” He said with sadness in his voice.

“Then why are you back with Amber you dumb fuck?!” Andy shouted.

“She doesn’t like me!! Okay! What do you want me to do be alone my whole entire life?! I had no choice!”

“You honestly believe that?” Pete said in a serious tone.

“I know it for a fact. I spent the whole entire night with her and she didn’t care at all. I spent a whole day with her in New York! Still nothing. So I gave up. I went crawling back to Amber. Just like she said I would.”

“Patrick Amber doesn’t deserve you! Mandy does!” Pete yelled.

“SHE’S NOT INTERESTED IN ME AT ALL! THAT’S WHY SHE’S ON THAT BUS WITH HIM!!”

“The only reason she’s on that bus is because of you! You’re the guy here! You ask her out and you hope she says yes! What the fuck did you want her to do?? Oh Patrick I love you take me now!! Who the fuck does that? Grow the fuck up and while you’re at it grow some balls!!” Pete yelled as he stood up.

Patrick looked down and shook his head. “Fuck you man.” He said as he got up.

“What do you mean?!”

“You’re my best friend not hers! Why are you on her side?!”

“Because you need to get your head out of your ass. That’s all I’m gonna tell you. You’re a grown ass man for god’s sake!” Pete said as his voice rose again.

“I still don’t understand what I did that was so horrible.”

Pete’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped from shock. “Good luck.” He said as he walked away.

‘Fucking weirdo.’ Patrick thought as he slumped in his chair and sighed. Suddenly a phone interrupted Patrick just as he was about to insult Pete in his head some more.

‘It’s Amber’s phone…she has a text. If I check it I’ll be invading her privacy. If I don’t I’ll just die.’ Patrick thought as he sat on his hands and gnawed on his lip.

“Fuck it.” He said aloud as he quickly grabbed her phone.

Hey baby you still with him?
Love Donny

Patrick’s hands started to shake with fury. He grinded his teeth so hard his temples throbbed. He was so angry and so hurt at that same time. He thought she had changed. He thought she really loved him but he knew this was coming especially from Amber.

“Wish me luck dollface.” Gabe said with open arms.

“Good luck.” Mandy said as she got on her tip toes and kissed him.

Patrick watched them from the corner of his eye wanting to throw something in his head. Mandy watched Cobra Starship go on stage as she sighed as she sat down.

“Hi.” He said from across the room.

She laughed. “Hi.”

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing.” She said quickly as she shook her head.

“Everything going good with him?” Patrick said as his eyes avoided Mandy’s.

“Very. How’s things going with Amber?” ‘Like I give a shit.’ Mandy thought as she smirked.

“Good…I guess.” He muttered.

“I’m gonna go back to the merch stand. Only reason I left is so I could ki-….yeah bye.” Mandy
said as she left.

Patrick waited till she was all the way back at the stand.

“I’M SUCH A DICK!” He yelled as he threw his hat on the ground.

“Got that right.” Joe said as he took his headphones off.

“How long have you been there?” Patrick said as his body froze.

“Long enough.” Joe said as he grinned.

“Joe pl-“

“Patrick is jealooous of Gaaaabe!” Joe sang as he ran circles around Patrick.

“I’m not jealous!”

“Right and Michael Jackson is alive and kicking.” He said sarcastically.

“And if I am Joe what do you give a fuck?!” He said while losing patience.

“I don’t. I just find it funny.”

“Well it’s anything but…I fucked up Joe.” He said as he sat down.

“Oohh so you can admit that to Joe but not me well than FUCK YOU.” Pete said as he walked in.

“Guys he’s seriously sad and shit.” Andy said as he sat next to Patrick and put his arm around him.

“What’s up Tricky bear?” Pete said as he sat on the right of Patrick.

“Amber’s cheating.” He said with his head down.

‘YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!’ Pete yelled in his head.

“Oh Rick I’m sorry man.” Andy said.

“She was a bitch anyway.” Joe said as he strummed on his guitar.

“How do you know?” Andy asked.

“I found a text from some guy on her phone.” He said with sadness.

“YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!” Pete shouted again only this time it wasn’t in his head. “Shit I said that out loud?” He said to himself.

“Pete I’m tired of you and your shit!” Patrick said as he got up.

“I have shit!!? You hear that guys?! I have shit and he’s tired of it!”

“You’ve known me for years!! I’m your best friend!! You’ve known her for a month! Please someone help me out here ‘cause I do not understand this at all!!”

“Exactly Patrick you’re my best friend so when you do something stupid I’m supposed to tell you!”

“NO! You’re wrong that’s what girlfriends and wives are for! Not best friends!”

“Well then I should just stop being you’re best friend then.” Pete said as he crossed his arms.

“You don’t mean that.” Patrick said as he laughed.

“Fix things with her. “He said.

“Why do you keep saying that?! Why do you keep taking her side?!!”

“She’s not the wrong one Patrick! The girls don’t even want to talk to you! No one does!”

“FUCK YOU PETE AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE! GO LEAK A PICTURE OF YOUR DICK AND LET’S SEE WHO HELPS YOU!!”

He crossed the line. That was the last straw. He had no choice. So Pete punched him hard as he could in his nose.

“You fucking bitch!” Patrick said as he leaped off of the ground and tackled Pete to the ground. Grabbing punching and scratching anything he could get his hands on.

“You’re a prick!!”

“You’re a fucking asshole!!” Patrick screamed as he grabbed a fistful of his hair.

“Takes one to know one!” He yelled back through his teeth.

“Why do you hate me all of a sudden?!” He cried as Andy and Joe pulled them apart.

“What?” Pete said as he rubbed his lip.

“Look what she did! I love her but look what she’s done to us already!! I’m scared Pete! I’m scared and you’re not helping me through this at all! You’re Pete you’re supposed to do that for me!! TAKE MY SIDE!” He cried louder.

“Stop it.” Mandy said with tears in her eyes.

Joe gave Patrick a disappointed look and walked out with Mandy. Pete gave him the same look.

“That’s why I take her side.” He said simply as he left.

“Wait what?!” Patrick yelled as he went after him.

“You treat her like shit. You say the most horrible things and you don’t feel guilty about it. At all. I love you more than anyone but I can’t say you’re right when you treat such a good person like that. I feel so bad for her.”

Patrick took a deep breath. “You’re right.”

“What are you gonna do now?” Andy said as if he was a parent.

“I’m going to apologize.” He said as he went after Joe and Mandy.

He saw Mandy sitting with Joe Gabe Victoria Ryland and Brooke. He stopped in his tracks as he saw the smile on her face soon as she saw Gabe.

‘She’s better off without me.’ He thought as he walked away.

Sorry this sucked more than Taylor Swift's performnace at the VMA's.
Sign up to rate and review this story