Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Is He Everything You Wanted In Me?

by mandy9207 8 reviews

J.T. lyric as title FTW

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-23 - Updated: 2010-09-24 - 1636 words

0Unrated
The next day Mandy was sick of Patrick so she decided to give him a piece of her mind. She decided that she wasn’t just going to stand back and let Patrick shit all over her feelings.

‘What a little prick! Like it’s my fault no one talks to him it’s not! It’s his fault it’s his fault that he’s such an asshole!’ She thought as she walked over to Fall Out Boy’s bus and knocked on the door.

Thankfully the only person on the bus was Patrick and boy did he look sad as ever.

“Hey.” He said glumly.

“Hey…you okay?” She said with concern as he let her in.

“Never been better.” He said as he sighed. “What can I do you for?” He said as he handed her a can of Coke.

“I think we should talk.” She said sternly.

‘Uh-oh.’ He thought. “Sure…”

“Patrick…I really care about you. Everyone does. You’re probably wondering why not a soul wants to talk to you and you need to know why.”

“I already know why.” He said with his hand underneath his chin.

“Oh yeah? Why?”

“I’m a prick.” He said simply.

‘Bingo.’ Mandy thought as she laughed. “Do you ever think before you talk?”

“Sometimes.”

Mandy laughed again and sighed. “I heard everything.”

“What?”

“That little episode between you and Pete. It’s really hurtful that you think that I’m going to tear you guys apart.”

“I didn’t mean-“

“You didn’t mean that right? I’ve heard it too many times before. Sometimes I wonder Patrick is everything that comes out of your mouth a lie?”

“I’m telling you I didn’t mean that!”

“Listen. I came here to tell you that you need to get your shit together. I’m not looking for an argument. I’ll tell everyone we’re cool. Nothing went down between us and we can go on with our lives.”

Patrick stood there quietly. Staring in space. Until he finally spoke. “Is that what you really want?”

‘No.’ She thought with her eyes closed. “Yes.” She said as she opened them and looked in Patrick’s glassy eyes.

“Okay then. I’ll stay with my cheating girlfriend and be miserable while you and Gabe do god knows what.”

“That’s what I want.”

“Okay. Don’t let me hold you back from what you want.”

‘I want you but you’re such a fucking asshole.’ She thought as her eyes teared up.

“So what? We just wash our hands from eachother.”

“No. I still want to be your friend Patrick.”

“Well maybe that’s not what I want.” Patrick said as he got up.

“Fine.”

“I think you should go now.”

Mandy left and tears rolled down her face.

“What did she say to you?!” Joe said sounding surprised.

“She said I’m a prick and she doesn’t want to have anything to do with me.” Patrick lied as he strummed on his guitar.

“That’s not something Mandy would say. You made her mad.” Andy said.

“I didn’t do anything.”

“I hate to say this Patrick but you are.” Pete said.

“I hate to say this but I think you’re with her!” Patrick shouted.

“Excuse me?”

“No one defends a girl like that! Either you have a thing for her or you’re with her!”

“IF I WAS WITH HER I WOULDN’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU ASKING HER OUT! WHICH YOU CAN’T DO BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE THE BALLS FOR IT!”

“I swear to god I’m gonna punch you.” He said as he grinded his teeth.

“No one is gonna punch anyone! You both need to calm the fuck down!” Andy yelled.

“And don’t you say that about Mandy! I’m not with her I’m not interested I love her like a sister the fact that you would think that is fucking disgusting!” Pete yelled as he stormed off.

“What’s wrong with you?” Joe asked.

“Everything. She fucked me up.”

“Stop blaming it on her!” Andy yelled.

“Patrick I know you’re hurting but we’re your friends. We’re gonna help you so don’t take everything out on us.” Joe said as he put his hand on Patrick’s shoulder.

“Yeah and don’t get mad if we tell you something you don’t want to hear because we’re doing it because you need to hear it.” Andy said.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“We’re not the ones you should be apologizing to.” Joe said.

Patrick got the hint and went to go look for Pete. On his way he found Mandy.

‘I’m in apologizing mode so I’m might as well.’ He thought as he walked up to her.

“Hey.” He said nicely

“I thought you don’t want to talk to me.” She said as she looked away from him.

“Mandy I’m sorry. I was mad and I said things I didn’t mean. I care about you and I don’t want to lose you as a friend. Now that I think about it I’d consider one of my best friends.” He said as he smiled.

A smile came across Mandy’s face as well. She turned around to give Patrick a hug.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered in her ear as he held her.

Mandy just held on to him for as long as she could without saying anything but then she remembered she needed to be somewhere. With Gabe.
“I gotta go but I’ll talk to you later.” She said as she smiled at him.

“Yeah maybe we could do something.” He said with hope in his voice.

“Um yeah…Patrick you know I’m still with Gabe right?”

His expression changed and his face flushed. “Oh…yeah I know.”

“We’re going to get a bite to eat if you want you and Amber could come?”

“…I’m calling it off with her.”

“What happened?”

“I told you on our bus but you must’ve forgotten. She’s cheating.” He said.

Mandy felt horrible. It made her want to find Amber and make her insides her outsides. “Patrick…I’m so sorry. You deserve much better than her.”

Patrick scanned Mandy up and down. “Yeah I do….are you happy with him?” He said as he looked down at his feet.

“…Yeah. He’s really sweet funny and we have a lot in common.”

“Does he take care of you?” Patrick asked.

“Yeah…it’s nothing serious just a mutual thing. Which I like.”

“Oh…do you love him?”

Mandy sighed. “Patrick I know what you’re getting at. It’s really sweet. I care for Gabe and I know he cares for me.”

“Long as you’re happy.” He said as he faked a smile.

“Thanks. I’ll see you later.” She said as hugged him once more and left.

Patrick watched her walk away and moped his way back to the bus.

“Where you been?” Joe said.

“Looking for him.” Patrick said as he pointed to Pete.

“Why?” Pete asked.

“Pete you’re like a brother to me and I love you I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’m going through a lot but I had no right to throw all my anger out on you.” Patrick said as he sat next to Pete.

“It’s okay Pattycakes.” Pete said as he hugged him.

“You guys are sooo gay.” Amber said as she laughed.

“FUCK YOU!” Patrick screamed.

Amber’s face read shock and horror.

“I KNOW YOU’RE CHEATING SO GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING WHORE WASTE OF LIFE GARBAGE CAN SKANK!!” He yelled in her face.

“Fine! Don is better in bed anyway!”

“I BET DON CAN’T AFFORD FOOD LET ALONE 800 DOLLAR SHOES!”

“Prick!” She yelled as she angrily packed her things and left.

“Where is she gonna go?” Andy laughed as he watched her through the window.

“I could give a fuck less.” Patrick said as he huffed and sat back down.

“What’s with all the yelling?! Lissa yelled as Sarah and Brooke followed her.

“Patrick is having mood swings during the process he dumped Skankface.” Pete said with a huge grin.

“THANK GOD!” She said as she dropped to her knees.

“You gonna go after Mandy now??” Lissa said.

Suddenly Patrick’s mood went from great to horrible. “I can’t…she’s on a date…with him.”

“Oh Patrick I’m so sorry I completely forgot.” Lissa said.

“It’s okay.” He said glumly. “I’m gonna go in my bunk.”

“And sulk?” Joe said.

“Yeah.” He called from the other side of the bus.

“Oh wow that’s new.” Mandy said with her eyes closed.

“I love your ears.” Gabe said against her neck.

Mandy giggled loudly as she played with his hair. “Mandy?” He said as he gently kissed her neck.

“Yes.” She said with her eyes closed again.

“You want to?” He said as he nodded towards the bunks.

Her heart stopped beating. “…..we- I us – together in there? Sleep?” She said nervously as she stuttered.

“In a way.” He said seductively.

“We can’t.” She blurted out.

“Why?” He said playfully.

“Everyone’s here.” She said as she scooted away from him.

Gabe laughed again and looked at her. He saw the worried look on her face and felt bad afterwards. “We don’t have to…I just figured we’re getting along so well and I’ve grown…to…love you.”

“You what?” She said as she smiled.

“I think I’m fallin’ for you Mandy Marks.”


You guys think I should smut this story up? I want honest opinions!
Sign up to rate and review this story