Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Let's Get It On

by mandy9207 6 reviews

You guys ordered and I delivered sort of...I no good at secks.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-27 - 2216 words

0Unrated
“You’re what?” Mandy said with a smile.

“I love you.” Gabe said as he smiled.

“Oh Gabe I love you too!” Mandy said happily as he she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly.

Once the ‘L’ word had been spoken Mandy and Gabe were inseparable while Patrick was well…you could say depressed.

“Hey Trickster how’s it hangin’?” Gabe said as he sat next to Patrick.

‘You’re the last person I wanna talk to go away before I shove my fist down your throat.’

Patrick thought before he brought his head up from the table. “Hey Gabe.” He said as he faked a smile.

“I was thinkin’-“

“Oh wow that’s rare.” Patrick blurted out.

Gabe laughed. “Good one but anyway why don’t I come on stage with you guys? We’ll do What A Catch!”

‘No no no no no! NO!’ “Sure it’ll be fun!” He said pretending to sound excited.

“Awesome we’ll rehearse later.” Gabe said as he patted him on the shoulder and got up.

Patrick waited till Gabe left the room. “I don’t wannaaaa dooo iiit.” He whined.

“What don’t you want to do?” Kevin said as he popped open a Red Bull.

“Nothing.” He sighed.

“Something.” Kevin said as he sat next to him.

Patrick sighed. “Gabe is coming on stage with us.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing…I guess.”

“Just make the best of it and besides how long is he gonna be up there for? Two minutes?”

“Less than that actually.” Patrick said as he felt better.

“Yeah so don’t sweat over it. I know it’s awkward for you but whatever.” Kevin said as he got up.

“It’s not awkward…” Patrick lied.

“Yes it is. I’m Mandy’s best friend she tells me everything…almost everything but I’m thankful for that.”

“What does she tell you?” Patrick said as he got up too.

“She’s very happy with Gabe blah blah blah they’re in love blah blah he’s really handsome-“

“Repeat that again!” Patrick said as he began to panic.

“He’s really handsome?”

“No! Before that!”

“They’re in love?”

“They are?!” Patrick yelled.

“Ohhhhh you’re jelllin’.”

“What the fuck are you a Dr. Scholl’s commercial??” Patrick snapped.

“How cute. Wittle Patick is jeawous.” Kevin said as he pinched Patrick’s cheek.

“Fuck you…” He mumbled.

“I know you dig her man but that’s what you get for beatin’ around the bush.”

“Jesus. You sound like Pete.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment. But back to you I don’t think you should worry.”

“Why? You said it yourself they’re in love.”

“Mandy doesn’t believe in love. She says young people shouldn’t worry about that they should worry about nothing.”

Patrick laughed. “That sounds like something she would say.”

“Trust me. That relationship will go nowhere. She’s not looking for commitment just a good time.”

Patrick smiled. “Thanks Kev. You made me feel a lot better. I needed that.”

Later on that day Patrick felt a lot better. Kevin had a very good point. It led Patrick to some good points as well.

‘Gabe is a lot like Mandy actually. He’s the same way. He’s a no drama type of guy no commitment strings attached thing. Which is good. For me.’ Patrick thought as he smiled again. ‘They probably think they’re in love but it’s a puppy love situation. I’m sure of that.’

“You ready?” Brandon asked nicely.

“Yeah.” Mandy said as she put her hair up.

Ever since their little episode Brandon’s been extra nice to Mandy. He didn’t even make wise cracks and that’s what Mandy and Brandon’s friendship is made of.

Mandy and Brandon walked to the merch stand as Gabe was leaving it.

“I’ll see you later.” He said as he winked at her and kissed her.

“Ugh I’m gonna throw up please.” Kevin joked.

“What was he doing here?” Mandy said.

“Nothing…” Kevin said as he smiled.

“You’re a shitty liar.”

“I can’t tell you so leave me alone!” Kevin shouted playfully.

“Fine!” Mandy said as she stuck her tongue at him.

After Academy went on it was Cobra’s turn. As Mandy sold t shirts to teenage girls Kevin yanked her away.

“What the fuck?!” She yelled

“We don’t need you here Gabe wants you on the left of the stage.” Kevin said quickly.

“Wh-“

“Don’t ask questions woman just go!” Kevin yelled.

Mandy laughed and went backstage just in time for Cobra’s last song.

“This is the last song we’ll being doing tonight-“ Gabe said.

“AWWWWW!!” The audience shouted.

“I know know but we have one more song for you crazy kids and I’d like to dedicate it to a very special girl.” Gabe said as he looked to his left and smiled at Mandy and mouthed ‘I love you’ to her.

“Wow he’s good.” Sarah said as she stood beside Mandy.

Mandy did the same as she waited patiently to hear what song he was going to sing for her. She kept her eyes glued to Gabe as she watched him sing her favorite Cobra Starship song ever.

“I’m not one for love songs.
The way I’m living makes you feel like giving up
But you don’t,
And I want everything for you
But disappointment.
Cause you’ve been left behind
And the world has its shine,
I would drop it on a dime for you.

(Hey oh!)
And whatever it takes.
(Hey oh!)
I’m gonna make my way home.
(Hey oh!)
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over

Not long ago
I gave up hope,
But you came along
You gave me something I could hold on to.
Woah-oh.
And I want to.
Oh, woah.
More than you could ever know.”


Mandy eyes began to water as she smiled like crazy at the man she had grown to love. She was finally happy with life. She related perfectly to this song she loved every single lyric. She loved Gabe and she didn’t want to stop loving him. Mandy never believed in love after Ben but Gabe was completely different he was perfect and he was hers.

”More than you could ever know.

Once Gabe finished the song he looked to his left and blew a kiss to Mandy.

“I love you Mandy.” He said in the mic as the audience awed at him.

“THANK YOU PHILI!!” Ryland shouted as the band exited the stage.

As Gabe hugged Mandy and picked her up Patrick watched them as his mouth went dry.

“Kevin.” He huffed underneath his breath.

Patrick stormed over to the merch table and sat in front of Kevin.

“You and me need to talk.” Patrick said sternly.

Patrick led Kevin to Fall Out Boy’s dressing room and locked the door.

“PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!” Kevin shouted as he put his arms over his face.

“I’m not.”

“Oh good.”

“I lied. THAT RELATIONSHIP ISN’T GOING ANYWHERE MY ASS!!” He shouted in Kevin’s face.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t think you were going to actually believe me! No one takes my word for anything!”

“HE SANG ON STAGE FOR HER! HE SAID I LOVE YOU TO HER ON STAGE! THE SLIM CHANCES I HAD OF GETTING WITH HER I WAS GONNA DO THAT NOW IT’S TOTALLY UNORIGINAL!!”

“To be honest even if he didn’t it would still be unoriginal.”

“OUT!”

“FINE YOU SHOULD BE WARMING UP ANYWAY!” Kevin shouted as he left.

‘Fuckin’ bitch.’ Kevin thought to himself as he went back to the merch table.

He and Brandon were both very quiet until his cousin looked up at him.

“Gabe and Patrick are going to be onstage….together.”Brandon said as he looked back down.

“I know. Five bucks Patrick kills Gabe on stage.”

“Make it ten and you got yourself a deal.”

And so the moment everyone was waiting for finally arrived. Gabe danced around Pete and eventually got to Patrick as Patrick looked forward as he always does paying Gabe no attention. It wasn’t a fight but everyone thought it was tad cold.

Fall Out Boy played a few more songs as Cobra Starship sat in the dressing room they were sharing with them.

“Hey Trick good job out there!” Gabe said happily as he patted Patrick on the back.

Patrick nodded and scurried away.

“Who pissed in his cereal?” Joe asked as he wiped his head with a towel.

“Gabe.” Victoria said to herself.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Pete said as he went after Patrick.

“Let’s all leave we need to get back on the buses anyway.” Nate said.

Pete went to their bus and found Patrick lying on the floor.

“You and I both know how dirty this floor is so that’s not a good place to sulk.”

“Who cares? I’m gonna die alone anyway.”

“No you won’t you’ll have me.” Pete said as knelt next to him and rubbed his back.

“What do I do? They’re crazy about eachother.”

“Be the bigger man and wish them the best. They’re both you’re friends Patrick.”

“I can’t be the bigger man! Gabe is! He’s like 9 feet tall! Maybe if I was taller than him she’d dump him for me.”

“That whole sentence was ridiculous.” Joe said as he walked in.

“I have to agree with Joe.” Andy said.

“Be the bigger man.” Pete said as he got up to take a shower.

“I don’t wanna.” Patrick said to himself as he got up and sat on the chair.

Gabe pushed Mandy up against the wall pulling off her jeans his lips never leaving hers. Mandy’s fingers pulled at his hair seperating her lips from his for air.

“Bed?”

“Bed.” She agreed as she nodded.

Gabe eventually peeled off the rest of her clothes along with his and kissed Mandy from head to toe. Mandy’s eyes stood shut the entire time breathing quickly just wanting this man inside of her.

Gabe ran his long fingers over her skin and kissed her before entering inside her.

“You sure you wanna do this?” Gabe asked.

“Oh please just shut the fuck up.” Mandy huffed.

Gabe laughed and kissed her once more before sliding in her entry. Mandy gasped and dug her nails in his back. There bodies stood close the entire night. His body was covered in sweat as Gabe rode her hips. Plunging in and out of her body. Mandy loved every minute sure her head was spinning along with the room but she still enjoyed it. Not much longer the two of them climaxed together and Mandy was out like a light.

The sun shined in Mandy’s face the next morning. She was curled up in a ball next to Gabe and she smiled but a headache threw that off of her face. According to Gabe she’s even more fun when hammered so the couple drank a bit last night. Mandy rolled out of the bed in the hotel room Gabe got last night and searched for her clothes.

“Leaving so soon?”

Mandy laughed. “I need coffee.”

“Excuses. Just leave the money on the dresser and go.” Gabe said with a dramatic tone.

“Be right back Gabriel.” She said as she blew him a kiss.

As she walked down the hallway her phone rang.

“Sarah.” Mandy said as she smiled.

“Where are you??”

“In a hotel.” She said as her smile got bigger. “Guess who’s no longer celibate as a nun?”

“Oh my god you got laid last night!!” Sarah shouted happily.

“Yes yes I did. I’ll give you details later I’m ordering coffee for my lover and I.”

Sarah laughed. “Okay hun I hope you used protection!” Sarah said.

Mandy rolled her eyes. “Of course mother.” She said before she hung up.

Sarah’s face was lit with happiness. She was trying to hide it but it was hard. Happiness is like peeing yourself everyone can see it on you but only you can feel it’s warmth.

“What’s with the smile?” Brooke asked as she and Joe sat down.

“Our girl just got some ass.” Sarah said.

“FINALLY!” She exclaimed.

“Who got ass?” Patrick said as he walked in.
“What’s all this talk of ass?” Pete said as he Lissa and Andy walked in as well.

“Mandy got some!”

“You mean?” Pete said as he looked at Patrick.

“Yup! She and Gabe finally did it!” Sarah said as everyone noticed happiness bursting out.

Patrick’s face flushed. His legs became jello and his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. Pete was still looking at him and he began to feel sorry for his best friend.
‘He needs to get laid and he needs to get laid fast.’

So yeah that was my so called "love smutty session or whatever" I knoow it sucked and I'm sorry but thanks cause you guys keep on reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story