Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

We're Just Hell's Neighbors

by mandy9207 5 reviews

Gabe makes a decision

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-16 - Updated: 2010-10-16 - 1370 words

0Unrated
Gabe and Mandy’s relationship was getting serious. Gabe had even thought about asking Mandy to move in with him once tour was over. He figured he wouldn’t be holding her back. He could get her an intern job at DecayDance she could go to school over in New York and once she finishes school he could put in a good word for her at a magazine so she could be a music critic.

‘Fuck it. What’s the worst that could happen?’ He thought to himself as he looked around for his girlfriend.

Once he finally found her he sat down next to her and put his hand underneath his chin and stared at her.

“Stop that.” She said as she gave him a serious look.

“No.” He said playfully.

“Stop now.” She said as she smirked.

“Why should I?”

“Cause you’re giving me the heebie jeebies.”

“Well I love giving you the heebie jeebies you dork.” He said as he played with her hair.

“I love that you love giving me the heebie jeebies.” She said as she kissed his nose.

“I’d love if the both of you shut the fuck up because I’m eating.” Caro said as she and William sat down next to them.

“Okay I gotta go anyway.” Mandy said as she got up and patted their heads.

“Hey Mandy wait up!” Gabe said as he went after her.

Once Gabe caught up with her he took her hand and kissed it making her smile at him.

“I wanna talk to you about something.” He said.

‘Shit. Oh well it was good while it lasted.’ She thought as the smile off of her face disappeared.

“No! Don’t think that it’s a good talk!” He said as gave her a reassuring smile.

“Okay then…I feel better now.” She said as she sighed with relief.

Gabe sat her down and sat next to her. “Tour is ending soon.” He said as he rubbed her hand.

“Yeah…”

“And we’re getting really close.” He said as he kept smiling.

“Uh huh…”

“I was thinking that…well um you could move in with me. If you want to that is.” He said as he finally looked up at her and smiled.

‘What the fuck??’ She thought in her head as she had a mini heart attack. “What?” She managed to force out.

“You don’t want to?” He said as he frowned.

“Oh Gabey sweetheart it’s not that I don’t want to…it’s just it’s kind of sudden. Can I think about it?” She said as she put her hand on the side of his face and rubbed his cheekbone.

“Okay.” He said with a sigh of relief. “I’m sorry I sprung that on you.” He said as they both got up.

“It’s okay.” She said as she kissed him. “I’ll talk to you later. “She said as she left.

‘At least she did it nicely.’ He thought as he shrugged and walked away.

Mandy kept herself busy that entire day. Being a bit shocked from Gabe’s idea she spent some time with the gang on Fall Out Boy’s bus.

“Hey Mandy.” Everyone said as she walked in.

“Hi.” She said as she sighed and sat down rubbing her forehead.

“Something wrong?” Brooke asked with concern.

“No not really if you think about it.”

“Problems with Gabe?” Patrick said with hope.

“No not really if you think about it.” She said again.

“Boys. Leave. It’s time for girl talk.” Sarah said as she and Lissa sat next to Mandy.

“What’s up?” Lissa said.

“WAIT! BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT PERIODS I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING!” Pete yelled as he burst through the door.

“What?” Mandy said as she laughed.

“If he knocked you up I know a guy who can nip this thing in the bud!” He said as he got on his knees in front of Mandy.

“She’s gonna kill you now.” Sarah said as she crossed her arms.

“DO I LOOK PREGNANT YOU JERK OFF?!” Mandy yelled in his face.

“Oh…I was wrong. Okay let’s pretend I never even came in here. Okay? Okay.” He said as he fled the room before Mandy got him.

Once he left the girls all went into a fit of giggles.

“He thought you’re pregnant!! Brooke laughed and then suddenly stopped. “You’re not right?!”

“Fuck you.” Mandy said as she laughed again.

“Okay so what’s your dilemma?” Lissa asked.

“He asked me to move in with him once tour is over.” She said as she slumped in her seat.

All the girls smiled. “You said yes right?!” Sarah said with a smile.

The girls noticed Mandy was hesitating on her answer so she asked again.

“RIGHT?!” She yelled.

“No...” She mumbled.

“What?! You turned him down!?” Lissa said as she got up.

“No I just told him I’ll sleep on it.” She whined.

“Great! Now you crushed his spirit!” Brooke yelled.

“Wait.” Sarah said as she calmed the girls down. “Let her explain.” She said calmly.

“Fine.” They huffed.

“Guys. I’m not good with relationships and commitment! I thought this was going to be a mutual thing then I fell for him. Whatever. I told myself. Nothing’s gonna change. Then he goes and puts me on the spot and now I’m all nervous and shit.”

“Say yes. You’ll be happy! You’ll be in New York and you won’t have to live in Florida or Georgia! He’ll take care of you.” Brooke said.

“I don’t know guys. I’m not ready for that kind of commitment.”

“It’s a good opportunity Mandy.” Lissa said positively.

“Honey if you don’t want to you don’t have to. It’s your life.” Sarah said as she put her hand on her shoulder.

“LISTEN TO SARAH!” A muffled voice came from the wall.

Mandy got up and opened the door. Revealing all of the guys.

“Who said that?” Mandy said tapping her foot waiting for an answer.

Pete Joe Andy Kevin and Brandon all backed away leaving only Patrick standing in front Mandy.

“Can we talk?” She said as she raised an eyebrow at him.

“Sure let’s talk. Here. Where there are witnesses.” He said as he picked on the wall.

“Alone.” She said sternly.

“Yes ma’am.” He said as she walked out of the bus with him.

Soon as the two were outside Mandy flipped out.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” She screamed.

“YOU’RE MY PROBLEM!” He yelled back.

“Why can’t you be happy for me?! Why do you have to be like that!? I didn’t do that when you got back with Amber!”

“Move in with him then I’ll know you’re happy and then I’ll tell you I’m happy for you. Oh wait you don’t want to!”

“I AM HAPPY WITH HIM!”

“THE ONLY REASON YOU’RE WITH HIM IS TO MAKE ME JEALOUS!” He yelled as he pointed to himself.

“But of course! Because everything is about you! THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD REVOLVES AROUND PATRICK!”
“I don’t know why everyone likes you so much because you’re the biggest bitch I have ever met!” He yelled at her.

“And you’re the biggest douche bag I have ever met!” She screamed as she held back tears.

“I don’t even know what I saw in you. You’re bitter. You’re afraid of commitment. Unlovable and you’re not even cute.” He said sternly.

“Gabe doesn’t think so.” She said as she fought the urge to cry.

Gabe is an alcoholic. He’ll go out with anyone!”

“I don’t blame Amber for cheating.”

‘Fucking bitch!’ He thought before he lashed out on her. “ADMIT YOU’RE NOT HAPPY!” He yelled as his face turned red.

“IF I WASN’T HAPPY I WOULDN’T BE MOVING IN WITH HIM!” Mandy yelled back as her eyes blurred from tears.

Sorry I've been gone for so long everyone and their mother has kicked me in the ass.
Sign up to rate and review this story