Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

A Long Night Spent With Your Most Obvious Weakness

by mandy9207 5 reviews

Idk what to say so let's have a great day and sit in the hay or whatever...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-18 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 1511 words

0Unrated
Mandy went back on Cobra’s bus when she went to tell Gabe her decision he was asleep so she did the same. It wasn’t exactly a peaceful sleep. Which means she cried herself to sleep.
The next day no one really bothered Mandy or Patrick everyone decided to let their steam blow off. Everyone knew about it except Gabe.

“Hi Mandy.” He said as he kissed Mandy on the cheek. “How come I didn’t see you all day?” Gabe said as he rubbed her shoulders.

“I’ve been thinking a lot.”

“About?” He said as he sat next to her.

“Since tour is ending soon I needed to make a decision which I thought long and hard about…and

I think that we should take a break from each other.” She said slowly.

“What?” He said not knowing what else he could say.

“Gabe I love you. It’s just I’m not ready for that kind of commitment. I still love you.”

“Then why are you calling it off?” He said sounding confused.

“I just…can’t be with you. I feel guilty. Besides Gabey you can do so much better than me.”

“Now that’s ridiculous.” He said as he rubbed her face.

Mandy just smiled at him holding back tears.

“I respect your decision. It’s sweet in a way. Even though you’re not my girl anymore I’ll always love you. Plus you’re right. I think we were moving a little too fast.”

“I’m so glad you understand.” She said as she hugged him as tight as she could.

Gabe kissed her head and ran his fingers through her chocolate brown hair. “Can I do one thing before we’re officially over?”

“Sure.” She said hesitantly.

Gabe lifted her chin so she could look in his eyes and kissed her sweetly holding her as if he was never letting go. Running his hands up and down her sides as she rubbed circles in the small of his back. Gabe deepened the kiss making Mandy’s leg go up as she sighed. Gabe stopped the kiss and looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead.

“If you ever change your mind look me up dollface…which I think you will.” He whispered as he winked at her.

“Oh you and that ego.” She said as she crossed her arms.

A week had gone by since Gabe and Mandy called it quits. They were both coping very well. They were still talking to each other and stayed good friends. Meanwhile Patrick hadn’t spoken to Mandy since their little big fight until Mandy had forgotten something on Fall Out Boy’s bus according to Sarah. Mandy reached the bus and knocked on the door to find a hatless frustrated looking Patrick.

“Everything okay?” Was the first thing she said once she saw him.

“Never been better. What do you want?” He said quickly.

Mandy gave him a huff. “Is Sarah here?” She said with attitude.

“No I’m alone.”

“Lemme guess you’re watching porn with your good friend Vaseline Lotion?” She said as she gave him an evil smirk.

“You’re hilarious.” He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be here all week.” She said as she let herself in.

“Is there something you need? I really want to be alone right now.”

“How emo of you.” Mandy said with a sarcastic tone.

“Enough with the wise cracks already what do you want?!” He yelled as he pulled at his hair.

“We should talk and you should get some air.” She said as she took his hand and shooed him out of his own tour bus.

The two walked around the bus parking lot until Mandy finally spoke up.

“I don’t hate you and I didn’t mean all those things.” She said as she kicked the dirt.

Patrick bit his lip and chewed on it. “I apologize as well.” He said with his head down.

“How about some ice cream? My treat.” She said nicely.

“Okay.” He said as he managed a smile.

“The previous album was good don’t get me wrong but if he uses auto-tune on this new one I’ll rip my hair out!” Patrick said before he licked his rocky road.

“I think Kanye gets away with it honestly. Other artists just over do it.”

“Good point.” He said as he admired her love for Kanye West.

“And plus I think Taylor deserved it. She’s too happy…I hate that.” She said as she giggled.

“Yeah I’m not gonna lie it was pretty awesome seeing that in person.” Patrick said as he laughed and hit her with his elbow playfully.

Suddenly Patrick heard a loud thud and Mandy saying obscenities. ‘I pushed her?!!?’ He thought as he mentally kicked himself.

“Holy shit! I’m so sorry are you okay?!” He said as knelt down to her and helped her up.
“Yeah yeah I’m fine.” She said as she brushed herself off. “OW!” She whined as she walked and fell on her ass.
“Oh Mandy your leg. It’s all cut and scraped.” He said as he dropped his ice cream and scooped her up.
“What the hell are you doing?”

“You can’t walk so I’ll carry you back to the bus and fix your booboo.” He said in a baby voice.

“I appreciate that I’ll share my ice cream with you in return.” She said as she put it in front of him and he licked it.

They stood like that as Patrick carried her back to the bus as Mandy and he shared the ice cream. Once they reached the bus Patrick sat her on the counter and went to go get peroxide for her cut which Mandy didn’t even glance at. She can’t stand blood. Patrick returned with a band aid and the peroxide Mandy giggled at him.

“What?” He said with annoyance.

“I got ice cream on your shirt.” She said as she reached over to the sink and wet the scott towel.

As Patrick dabbed peroxide on her cut she rubbed his shirt with the towel as she tried to remove the stain.

“This is nice.” He said softly.

“Yeah.” She said as she laughed and looked up at him.

She saw something in his eye. Something that she hasn’t seen in a while. That sweet little look he gave her in Starbuck’s. That look made her do something non-Mandy like. She kissed him. And he kissed her back. Patrick thanked god and anything else you could pray to but suddenly a light bulb went on in his head an angry douche like light bulb.

Patrick slowly pushed her away and walked away from her.

‘WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?’ She thought in her head as her eyes widened from shock.

“Ahem?” She said with that same attitude when she walked in.

“No.” He said with his back facing her.

“What?”

“No. Mandy I’m not doing this.”

“Are you talking about Gabe?! Now you care about Gabe?!” She yelled.

“Kind of. And besides I’m done with you!”

“Excuse me?? And for your information Gabe and I broke up!”

“He dumped you?” He said as he smirked.

“NO! We did it in a friendly way I still talk to him on a daily basis!”

“He should of.” He said with that same smirk that made Mandy’s blood boil.

Mandy turned her back towards him and crossed her arms. She couldn’t look at him. This isn’t Patrick. So Mandy did the only thing she could do. Fight fire with fire.

“I wonder what Amber’s doing right now? Or should I say who?”

“Fuck you Mandy! I cannot wait till this tour fucking ends and I’ll never see you again!” He screamed.

“You’re lying through your teeth Patrick you love me I heard you say it!” She yelled as she made fists.

“Mandy haven’t you learned by now I’ll say anything when I’m mad?”

Mandy grinded her teeth as her skin crawled at the sight of him. She wanted to slap him. Something anything that could cause him pain. “I fucking hate you!” She yelled as she stormed out of the bus.

Mandy went to Cobra Starship’s dressing room she knew they wouldn’t be there because they were rehearsing. Mandy sat alone and cried. Patrick’s voice went throughout her mind. Mandy decided she was done with Patrick she gave up yet there was a part of her that wanted Patrick to come through that door get on his knees and take everything back. And that kiss. A kiss that she would never forget. She would never forget the way his hands crept down her back and then he quickly pushed her away. She would never forget that either. So she’s done with him.

‘I’m gonna be a single lady like Beyonce.’

I love Beyonce she's bootylicious...
Sign up to rate and review this story