Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I'm So Gifted at Finding What I Don't Like The Most

by mandy9207 7 reviews

The merchers head back home

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-21 - 1625 words

0Unrated
Mandy sat in her thoughts as someone knocked on the door. It was the girls so Mandy wiped her tears and sniffed her nose.

“What’s wrong?” Sarah said as the smile on her face went away.

“Patrick and I got in a fight. No big deal.”

“What happened?” Brooke asked.

“Nothing it’s okay. I’m over it. I’m over him. It’s over.” She said quickly.

Sarah sat down with a guilty look on her face.

“What did you do?” Lissa said as she sat in front of her.

Sarah bit her nails and looked down.

“Sarah what’s with the guilty look?” Caro asked suspiciously.

“Mandy I’m so sorry!” Sarah said as she got up and hugged her.

“For what?”

“Remember when I told you that you forgot something on our bus?” She said with guilt.

“Yeah.” Mandy said as she nodded slowly.

“I lied. I lied because I knew Patrick was on the bus alone so I sent you there so you guys could hook up but now I feel horrible because you ended up fighting!” She said quickly as she fell back on the couch and shoved her face in the pillow.

“You set me up?” Mandy said as she smiled.

“Yeah.” Sarah said.

“That’s the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me!” Mandy said happily as she hugged one of her best friends.

“Oh…okay then you’re welcome!” Sarah said as she hugged her back.

The girls bonded nonstop after that because that was the last day of tour. That might be the last day that they could laugh about stupid things and debate about whether or not Lady Gaga has a vagina.

The rest of the day was painfully slow. It dragged on and on. A part of Mandy wanted it to last forever so she could stay with the new friends she had made over the summer. While another part of her wanted it all to be over so she could skip the emotional goodbyes. The truth was she didn’t want to say goodbye.

Mandy sold her last piece of merch alongside her cousins and Pete promised them as much merch that they wanted. Mandy even noticed a tear in his eye. They all went to the airport including Gabe who didn’t even make things awkward he was energetic and playful just like he always is. Andy and Joe clung on to the 3 teenagers begging them not to leave saying how Pete would drive them crazy without them. Victoria and the girls got into a huddle with Mandy telling her to call them every single minute. Suarez Ryland and Nate promised the 3 of them an appearance on the next season of Cobra Cam making Kevin hyperventilate. William and the rest of the Academy gave Kevin and Brandon tips on how to get girls as they all gave Mandy their phone numbers making her swear to call them as much as she could. Everyone was there. Even the crew and tech gang. Everyone except Patrick.

“Wait on him! He’ll be here!” Pete said assuring the teens.

“Honey you’re in denial.” Sarah said as she patted his back.

“Yeah Pete you’re gonna make them miss their flight!” Joe said as he smacked his head.

“Yeah it’s no big deal Patrick already told us goodbye.” Kevin said.

“He did?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah.” Brandon said with guilt.

Mandy eyes began to tear as all the girls grabbed her back into their huddle and coddled her.

“Fuck Patrick Mandy you can do better than him!” Victoria said as she rubbed her back.

“Fuck men in general! You’re a single gal you can do whatever you want!” Caro said cheerfully.

They all said their goodbyes one last time as Pete whisked Mandy away before she boarded her flight.

“I’ll talk to him okay? I will make him call you and apologize.” He said as he hugged her.

“You don’t have to Peter Pan. Besides Patrick made it very clear that he doesn’t want to speak to me.”

“No way Tink. That’s not Patrick. He’ll make it up to you I promise.” He said as he hugged her tighter.

“Pete?” Mandy said as she held back tears.

“Yeah Tink?” Pete said as he was doing the same.

“I don’t wanna go back.”

“I don’t want you to either.”

“Can I make a suggestion?” Kevin said as he put his carry on down.

“Let’s hear it.” Pete said as he sniffed his nose.

“How much do you like us?” Kevin said with his hands in his pockets.

“I don’t like you guys. I love you guys.”

“Good. Because I just told my mom our flight got cancelled because there was extra dates that were accidentally added to the tour.”

“So you wanna take us in boss?” Brandon said as he smiled.

“Kevin. You lied to your parents?” Mandy said with disbelief.

Kevin nodded proudly.

“I’m so proud.” Mandy said as she pretended to choke up.

“Is this cool with you Mandy-boo?” Brandon asked.

“If it is we need you to call your parents.” Kevin added.

“Pete is it okay?” Mandy said as she turned to him.

“What do you mean is it okay?! OF COURSE IT’S OKAY!! GUYS THEY’RE STAYING!!” Pete shouted happily as he jumped up and down.

“What?” Sarah said happily.

“Kevin lied to our parents that there are more dates. We’re staying with Pete!” Brandon exclaimed.

“If that’s okay with you Sarah?” Mandy asked.

“Oh my god! Of course it’s okay!” She said happily as she and Mandy held hands and jumped up and down laughing.

“Let’s go home!!” Joe yelled happily.

Everyone stood at Pete and Sarah’s house in Chicago that night they all had a ball Pete called Patrick to their little party not knowing about he and Mandy’s showdown on the bus and Mandy didn’t know Pete had called him. Being the well-mannered girl she is someone was knocking on Pete’s door so Mandy answered it and quickly regretted it once she opened the door.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Patrick said with a look of disgust.

“Um I- we all Kev- uh-“

“It doesn’t matter what are YOU doing here?” Sarah said in Mandy’s defense.

“I called him.” Pete said not having a clue what was going on.

“I’m gonna go get some more soda.” Mandy said as she grabbed her jacket.

“No you stay. I’ll go. According to Sarah and her tone of voice I’m not wanted here.”

‘No you’re not.’ Mandy thought in her head as she went upstairs so everyone didn’t have to witness her tears.

“What the fuck just happened?” Andy asked.

“I second that.” Brandon said as he raised his hand.

“That lawyer joke isn’t the same. Patrick’s not here.” Pete said as he slumped in his chair.

“Seriously what’s going on?!” Joe yelled.

“Patrick and Mandy had a little thing and I don’t want him here.” Sarah said as she crossed her arms.

“Well Sarah this is MY house and he’s MY best friend and I do.” Pete said as he got up.

“Well Peter you can stay in YOUR house and go get YOUR best friend and he’ll have sex with you.” She said with her hands on her hips.

“Fuck him.” He said as he sat back down.

“That’s what I thought.” Sarah said triumphantly.

“What about Patrick? Shouldn’t someone go talk to him?” Joe said.

“Forget about him! What about Mandy-boo?!” Brooke said.

“Okay you guys go talk to what’s his face and we’ll talk to Mandy.” Lissa suggested.

The boys made their way to Patrick’s place and the girls made their way upstairs.

“Hey honey.” Lissa said as tucked Mandy’s hair behind her ear.

Mandy sniffed her nose. “Hi.” She said as she shoved her face back in a pillow.

“Hey dude.” Pete said as he patted his back.

Patrick looked up at him. “Hey.” He said as he looked back down.

“So Mandy listen about Patrick…”

“Guys he fucking hates me and the ground I walk on.”

“That’s not true!” Brooke pouted.

“I love him.” She said with her face in the pillow again.

“Patrick listen Mandy is flooding my place with tears so explain to me please.” Pete said as if he was Patrick’s therapist.

“Guys! There’s nothing to explain she loathes me.” He said with sadness in his voice.

“Bull fuckin’ shit!” Joe yelled as he shot up from his seat.

“I swear to god I’m in love with that girl.” Patrick said as he shook his head.

Sarah stared at her one of her best friends and sighed. “We’re gonna re-hook you up.”

“No! He’s too mad and too prickish. I’m not gonna bother him. I love him but he just needs some time alone.”

“Dude. You’re a fucking mess. We’re gonna get you with Mandy hell or high water.” Andy said trying to sound motivating.

“No Andy no! Bad idea!” Patrick yelled as he shook his quickly. “I’ve said some horrible things to her. I highly doubt she wants to be with me right now so I’m gonna let her blow off some steam enjoy Chicago and then when the time is right I’ll tell her how I feel.”

“Dude. You sound like a fucking Lifetime movie.” Joe said as he shook his head.

I hate Lifetime…it’s for old people. Discovery kicks ass…that’s all.
Sign up to rate and review this story